• NCAA Football 12 is here! Share Your Thoughts & Impressions

The release of NCAA Football 12 is here! It's been a long wait, but now everyone can experience the changes and improvements first-hand. We want to hear your thoughts and feedback about the game. Use this thread to post your game impressions and thoughts.

Also, make sure to post your wish list and feedback ideas here, while posting bugs and glitches in the thread linked here.

UPDATE - If you have experienced an issue with Custom Playbooks, please read this thread and share your details.
    Comments 1445 Comments
      souljahbill -
      So, not including a conference championship game or bowl game, I had 8 games in dynasty left of the season I was playing pre-demo. I figured, with 2 weeks to go, I'll go out with a bang. I put the difficulty on Freshmen and had my most enjoyable 10 games of NCAA 12. It was Hakuna Matata all the way through the season. I ended up beating GA Tech in the BCS Championship 59-0 or something like that. I ended up with the #3 recruiting class as well.

So now that I brought a crystal football to Hattiesburg, I can now let the Mark Ingram edition of NCAA football retire and make way for the RGIII/Barry Sanders edition.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      hopefully ncaa13's dynasty player progression model allows for more stat based progression. there's no reason for my 99 ovr fullback, who's only had 2 carries in his entire 4 year career, to have a 98 carrying rating.
      souljahbill -
      Coaching Carousel, you amuse me sometimes. This JUST happened in my dynasty:

Bringing the tactical advantage BACK to South Bend!
      souljahbill -
      Oh My God! It doesn't stop there!
      ram29jackson -
      ...if its in the game...