Welcome to The Gaming Tailgate! To make sure this is the place for you, continue on to read our Goals & Vision, Guidelines, and Rules.
Jeremy Bennett (@JBHuskers) - Site Co-Founder
Tommy Gschwend (@gschwendt) - Site Co-Founder
Chris Jacobs (@cdj80) - Site Owner, Site Co-Founder
Contact Us: E-Mail - Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Google+
Chris, Jeremy, & Tommy have appeared on shows such as GameChangers Radio and the Press Row Podcast to discuss the latest gaming news and topics.
If you would like to interview staff members to discuss the latest sports gaming or video game related topics - perhaps for radio, podcasts, etc. - please contact us. We would love to join you!
- The Gaming Tailgate was founded in May 2010. The site has been referenced by numerous online organizations and websites including Dr. Saturday, EA SPORTS, Kotaku, Operation Sports, pastapadre, The Solid Verbal, The War Eagle Reader, and numerous fan message boards.
Goals & Vision
- The Gaming Tailgate began as an NCAA Football community site with emphasis also on sports gaming and video games in general. With that franchise now cancelled indefinitely, our goal is to provide the latest popular gaming news and the best video game discussion on the web.
- Our goal is to have a member base that is mature, while also respectful towards the site goals, other posters, and other opinions.
- Everyone at The Gaming Tailgate should feel welcome to state their opinions, but realize that not everyone has the exact same opinion so do not force your thoughts on others. Constructive criticism is welcome and desired, blind negativity and bullying will not be welcomed or tolerated.
- Be respectful and mature. No personal attacks or slander against any other member will be tolerated.
- If you have an issue with the behavior of another site member or an issue with the site, use the report a post feature or contact a staff member via private message.
- No illegal material or content will be allowed. This includes premium content from pay sites, guides related to hacking, piracy, illegal videos/photos, hardcore pornography, etc.
- The admins reserve the right to update these rules at any time. They will be updated immediately upon any rule changes and a proper announcement made on the forums.
- "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." – Daniel Patrick Moynahan
- If you cannot state your opinions in a coherent and constructive manner, or do not play video games in general, this probably is not the site for you.
- With the ability for instant feedback on the internet, The Gaming Tailgate will encourage and work towards making this site welcome for dev team members of any and all titles. Any members who put their individual bias above the goals of the site and community will not be welcome.
Although the administrators and moderators of The Gaming Tailgate Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The Gaming Tailgate Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
The Gaming Tailgate is not endorsed by any individual development studio, their licensees, or any partners.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of The Gaming Tailgate Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.