Welcome to The Gaming Tailgate! Our goal is to be the best NCAA Football community site on the web and to be the ultimate resource for active NCAA Football community members. To make sure this is the place for you, continue on to read our Goals & Vision, Guidelines, and Rules.
Jeremy Bennett (JBHuskers) - Site Co-Founder
Tommy Gschwend (gschwendt) - Site Co-Founder
Chris Jacobs (cdj) - Site Owner, Site Co-Founder
Contact Us: E-Mail - Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Google+
If you would like to interview staff members to discuss the latest NCAA Football, sports gaming, or video game related topics - perhaps for radio, podcasts, etc. - please contact us. We would love to join you!
- The Gaming Tailgate was founded in May 2010. The site has been referenced by numerous online organizations and websites including Dr. Saturday, EA SPORTS, Kotaku, Operation Sports, pastapadre, The Solid Verbal, The War Eagle Reader, and numerous fan message boards.
Goals & Vision
- The Gaming Tailgate is an NCAA Football community site with emphasis also on sports gaming and video games in general. Our goal is to provide the latest NCAA Football news and the best game discussion on the web.
- Our goal is to have a member base that is mature, while also respectful towards the site goals, other posters, and other opinions.
- Our goal is to be the premier NCAA Football community site on the net and one of the best community sites for any title.
- Everyone at The Gaming Tailgate should feel welcome to state their opinions, but realize that not everyone has the exact same opinion so do not force your thoughts on others. Constructive criticism is welcome and desired, blind negativity and bullying will not be welcomed or tolerated.
- Be respectful and mature. No personal attacks or slander against any other member will be tolerated.
- If you have an issue with the behavior of another site member or an issue with the site, use the report a post feature or contact a staff member via private message.
- No illegal material or content will be allowed. This includes premium content from pay sites, guides related to hacking, piracy, illegal videos/photos, hardcore pornography, etc.
- The admins reserve the right to update these rules at any time. They will be updated immediately upon any rule changes and a proper announcement made on the forums.
- "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." – Daniel Patrick Moynahan
- If you do not play NCAA Football, cannot state your opinions in a coherent and constructive manner, or do not play video games in general, this probably is not the site for you.
- With the ability for instant feedback on the internet and the relatively new policy by EA Sports allowing/encouraging members of the development team to post on community sites, The Gaming Tailgate will encourage and work towards making this site welcome for dev team members. For the vast majority in the NCAA Football community, they want to have this direct line of feedback. Any members who put their individual bias above the goals of the site and community will not be welcome.
Although the administrators and moderators of The Gaming Tailgate Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The Gaming Tailgate Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
While one of the site goals is to contribute feedback to EA SPORTS' NCAA Football franchise, The Gaming Tailgate is not endorsed by EA SPORTS, the NCAA or their partners.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of The Gaming Tailgate Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.