Thread: TGT PS3 OD - NCAA Football 14 Settings & Slider Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    My only concern area with the set I posted remains Pass Coverage and if it needs to go up further. I wanted to try a few games with a 75 or so rated QB and see how it played first though. My QB in my offline dynasty is a 95 Overall with 99 Accuracy and I had ~ 70% for 280 yards/gm and only 1 INT over the 3 games I played. If it is still fairly accurate with a poor QB then Coverage would probably be a good thing to turn up. INTs may need to go down if coverage goes up cause defensive players are still really good at catching with INT at 30.
    I think 10 is the highest QBA should go. If you go any higher the qb's will be too accurate and the only way that we will get realistic incompletions will be the game causing wr drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I think 10 is the highest QBA should go. If you go any higher the qb's will be too accurate and the only way that we will get realistic incompletions will be the game causing wr drops.
    I disagree. 10 and 5 introduce such a high level of randomness, it takes the fun out of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    I disagree. 10 and 5 introduce such a high level of randomness, it takes the fun out of playing.
    the way my passing has been i would tend to agree but cdj just went 28 for 35 in his game so it makes me think i am doing something wrong? I feel like i shouldnt be penalized for trying to zip a ball in there every now and then. the 10 yards off randomness that i was getting was frustrating. but to also make it realistic we shouldnt have a pass completion % of 70...i just dont know how we achieve that