Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tues 6/29 - Submit Questions Here

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    Can you guys comment on the demo to retail fixes?
    Once we hit the 9th, I think we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Some good news though, Christian McLeod (Bumble14_OS), said that coaching contracts are IN online dynasty. So you can get hired and fired.
    That is GREAT news!! That was my only big peeve with OD.

My request are simple. Can I get a video of Ole Miss' entrance if they have one. Also I would like to see a couple plays with Randal Mackey running the wild rebel. He should be the 6' JR QB on the team.

I want to see a video of the Miami Entrance with the smoke and Texas A&M.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    That is GREAT news!! That was my only big peeve with OD.
    Really now? Would that work the same as an offline dynasty? I mean I guess it would have to. That is really good news to hear. I'm very happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Tommy and I will now roll with our teams we're taking over in a quick pre-release Online Dynasty. We're going to do an exhibition right now of my team (Illinois) and Tommy's team (Northwestern), and Chris is taking over Michigan State. We'll post the score once we're done.
    Couple quick questions JB. Does Illinois' playbook reflect the hiring of Paul Petrino, ie. is it the Arkansas playbook? Also, if one of you gets the chance, can you take a gander at the Arkansas playbook and let me know if they added a Pistol formation. If they did that then I will be the happiest guy on the internet!

Man its going to kill me to look at this thread for another week.....

I wonder if we will be able to receive conference invites as well as being hired and fired in Online Dynasties? That's my question lol.

I will be recording some requests today. Right now I'm recording Nebraska vs. Nebraska Tech (my Teambuilder school).

AHHH I need the dang game!

Can you guys check something fairly quickly? Do TB teams still have gray undershirts or are they team colored now?

Another thing, can you say if the stats are numbered like in years past or do we still have to count downward to see what our stat ranking is?
    Last edited by HuskerBlitz; 07-03-2010 at 10:01 PM.

I see there are 10 or 11 active online dynasties happening right now. Why no TGT dynasty why we wait?

Edit: Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yeah, but we were requested to hold off on sharing anything for now. Not sure if they're wanting to generate traffic to the media dynasty first or what. Either way though, we're still using it to track our ODs and will share with everyone as soon as we're given the green light.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 07-04-2010 at 07:06 AM.

How is crowd noise in the retail version? This is a problem that has always persisted in the next-gen games. Does it sound like a real stadium or does it sound like a high school game?

Any idea if Stadium Sounds have been added to TeamBuilder teams for more than just one condition?

Another question, is there any difference in the Pistol playbooks of Ohio and Indiana from Nevada? Thanks!

My biggest questions are:

#1 - is the DB AI better in the retail version than in the demo

#2 - is a front 4/3 pass rush better in the retail version than in the demo

#3 - if either #1 or #2 problems still remain - would sliders actually help "fix" these issues

#4 - is there any "penalty" for setting your hum DL to "aggressive". i haven't seen my d-line jump offsides yet in the demo and they always "jump the snap"

#5 - is is still nearly impossible to get a user "big hit" with the "hit stick"? - i'm actually hoping this is the case

#6 - for me there were far too many fumbles in the demo - have you seen allot of fumbles in the retail?

It was brought up in another thread, but is dynamic attendance better this year?

Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
    I wonder if we will be able to receive conference invites as well as being hired and fired in Online Dynasties? That's my question lol.
    I would like to know this as well. I would also like to know if EA fixed the promise "win verses rivals" for teambuilder teams this year. Last year you could make the promise, but it always failed.

Is the CPU's punting any different/better?

The CPU always punts horribly and gives away a ton of yardage because it has no "coffin corner" logic and it generally shanks too many punts.

Has this changed at all?

I went through and added all of the questions & requests thus far to the original post. If you don't see your request or question, it's because someone either already asked or I might have just missed it. Keep asking your questions and we'll do our very best to cover all of them by Friday.