Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tues 6/29 - Submit Questions Here

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    Are you guys using dynasty wire?
    We haven't started our dynasty yet, but posted a couple of articles that we just wrote up ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    We haven't started our dynasty yet, but posted a couple of articles that we just wrote up ourselves.
    You guys can show your dynasty wire to the public, correct? like post your highlights so us members who don't have the game can see them. Big Ten right?

So far low scores, this is good .... nay, GREAT news.

Quote Originally Posted by joshuahuskers View Post
    I have a request for a video. Some might think it is lame, but whatever.

Go into dynasty, and sim to the National Title. Play the BCS Championship, showing the pre-game and post-game...anything special? Trophy presentation, etc?
    Is that something you really wanna know right now as opposed to finding out whenever you make it to the game yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    You guys can show your dynasty wire to the public, correct? like post your highlights so us members who don't have the game can see them. Big Ten right?
    Trying to get clarification whether we can share it with everyone or not. I tried to search for it manually and was unable to find it so I'm assuming guys will need to have the direct link in order to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Is that something you really wanna know right now as opposed to finding out whenever you make it to the game yourself?
    Yes. I might never make it myself. lol.

I just want you guys to know something. It would be bad enough if I had one of you on my friend's list and saw you playing NCAA Football 11. It's a whole 'nother issue when I have you all 3 on there and you're all 3 playing it. It just makes me want to play it 100x more.

Does the copy you guys have contain trophy support? If so, don't tell me...it'll just make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I just want you guys to know something. It would be bad enough if I had one of you on my friend's list and saw you playing NCAA Football 11. It's a whole 'nother issue when I have you all 3 on there and you're all 3 playing it. It just makes me want to play it 100x more.

Does the copy you guys have contain trophy support? If so, don't tell me...it'll just make it worse.
    I can answer this for them. The copy they received is just like the kind you buy from stores :p

Sony hasn't turned on the support yet. Kinda like Tiger, probably not until the Monday before. I have two or three trophies right now.

I'll have to pull a few all nighters to try to get the platinum before y'all then.

I'll have to pull a few all nighters to try to get the platinum before y'all then.
    You'll see me on NCAA 10 sometime soon finishing that platinum I just have five or six Road to Glory games to do and it's mine. For me, getting a platinum in this game is more of a spring project LOL

Looks like Tommy has JB's number!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Haha he usually does.

I will try to update post one today with some of the items we'll be able to take care over in the next nine days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Tommy has everyone's number, at least usually at the beginning. And JB usually can't even beat me ...
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Tommy has everyone's number, at least usually at the beginning. And JB usually can't even beat me ...
    Speaking of which, Arkansas State just defeated JBHuskers' Tulane squad 17-3.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Trying to get clarification whether we can share it with everyone or not. I tried to search for it manually and was unable to find it so I'm assuming guys will need to have the direct link in order to see it.
    @Bumble14_OS
    Follow the media dynasty on EAs dynasty website! Search EAMEDIADYN I will also have updates on Twitter/OS Facebook. Who will win?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Speaking of which, Arkansas State just defeated JBHuskers' Tulane squad 17-3.
    With another disconnect....bah! But tonight they're doing heavy server tests with fake accounts, so we were half expecting it.

@Bumble14_OS
    Follow the media dynasty on EAs dynasty website! Search EAMEDIADYN I will also have updates on Twitter/OS Facebook. Who will win?
    Yeah, but we were requested to hold off on sharing anything for now. Not sure if they're wanting to generate traffic to the media dynasty first or what. Either way though, we're still using it to track our ODs and will share with everyone as soon as we're given the green light.

That OD still doesn't show up for me.

Some good news though, Christian McLeod (Bumble14_OS), said that coaching contracts are IN online dynasty. So you can get hired and fired. He said the dynasty wire is incredible as are the phone calls. He also thinks Nebraska's offense sucks. Looks like he's right about everything!

uhh......going to have to say this isnt always true. Dont remind him about Troy.

Can you guys comment on the demo to retail fixes?