Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Last of Us (PS3/PS4) - July 29

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yeah IF i read/heard correctly they moved the shoot back to the triggers thanks to the DS4.

I'm pumped for this one tomorrow.
    By default, it's on the triggers. You can move it back to the L1/R1 if you want, though.

I wish you could turn the stupid light on the controller completely off. I haven't tried any SP yet, but it's green the ENTIRE time while in the menu and playing Factions. It's super annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    By default, it's on the triggers. You can move it back to the L1/R1 if you want, though.

I wish you could turn the stupid light on the controller completely off. I haven't tried any SP yet, but it's green the ENTIRE time while in the menu and playing Factions. It's super annoying.
    I haven't ran into any issues with the light bothering me (although I keep my controller pretty low - near my lap) and the light prob just hits only my desk so there is no glow on my monitor. Didn't they give the ability to turn the "volume"/strength of the light down/off in the PS4 settings?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I haven't ran into any issues with the light bothering me (although I keep my controller pretty low - near my lap) and the light prob just hits only my desk so there is no glow on my monitor. Didn't they give the ability to turn the "volume"/strength of the light down/off in the PS4 settings?
    Yeah, I have it on the lowest setting right now, but it's still pretty bright, ha. I'll just have to change how I hold it. It reflects off my TV pretty badly even on dim.

Online is still fun as hell by the way.

http://www.twitch.tv/playstation

live performance starting now...

Forgot how [CENSORED] AMAZING the sound track in TLOU was just listening to the guys play the music live

That IGN video makes it hard to see much of a difference. I still want to play this again on PS4 whenever I get one.

Apparently after the video above the live attendees got a never released scene that occurs AFTER the game ends:

THE LAST OF US: REMASTERED / 28 JUL 2014
    SECRET ENDING SCENE FROM THE LAST OF US REVEALED AT LIVE SHOW

The poignant ending scene was performed live by Troy Baker & Ashley Johnson.

BY LUCY O'BRIENAt the live performance of The Last of Us in Los Angeles this evening, game director Neil Druckmann introduced a special, unrecorded scene that takes place after the ending of the game. The scene was performed live on stage by principal actors Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson.
    According to attendees at the event posting on NeoGAF, Druckmann requested that nobody film during the scene, and stressed that it will never be released or revealed in any other form.
    With that in mind, heavy spoilers ahead.
    The Last of Us - One Night Live01:29

The scene was reportedly written by Druckmann as a "goodbye" to Joel and Ellie, and takes place at Tommy's dam one night after the closing events of the game. Some reports put it at four years later, but the general consensus is broadly "after".
    Joel is talking to Ellie in her room at Tommy's, explaining that Tommy is trying to set him up to marry a girl named Esther. According to various accounts of the scene, Ellie is acting distant and reserved, until Joel pulls out a guitar and sings a song (which Joel's voice actor Troy Baker performed live.) Joel tells Ellie a joke, and the pair laugh together, the tension broken. Joel leaves the guitar with Ellie as a gift, and the scene ends with Ellie alone on her bed, strumming a chord.
    Does Druckmann's claim that the scene was written to farewell the pair mean we won't see them in a possible sequel? That's anyone's guess, although it's interesting that it evokes the "fan art" for the game created by Last of Us artist Marek Okon in May so strongly.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/...d-at-live-show

Yeah, I have it on the lowest setting right now, but it's still pretty bright, ha. I'll just have to change how I hold it. It reflects off my TV pretty badly even on dim.

I never even tried online on PS3 (mostly b/c I know I suck at shooters) but I'll give it a try. I assume you can pick to some extent who you play with/against? I.e. if sev TGTers got online could we all 4 be on the same team?

I decided to take the day off from work today and as soon as UPS arrives I'll be popping this bad boy in - so if any of you guys wanna chat/play let me know.

Just got her. About to pop her in and install.

I'm not a 30 fps vs. 60 fps snob, but curious to see how it plays different.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I'm not a 30 fps vs. 60 fps snob, but curious to see how it plays different.
    You should be. 60 makes a world of difference.

It has been delivered. Now hopefully the office manager puts it out before she leaves for the day
    The dude abides.

Tried online for the 1st time from 12 - 5. It was allot of fun. I would really enjoy it if several of us formed a "clan" or whatever and chatted while playing.

The dude abides.

The dude abides.

I'm about to hop online and continue my FireFly online campaign or whatever. If any of you guys wanna jump on and play with me - hit me up.

They really need to fix this matchmaking in a hurry. They've already patched it 5 times and it's just as bad now as it was on launch day. I routinely sit in the lobby for 10 or 15 minutes at a time, only to be placed in games where I have a zero bar ping. Out of all the time I've played, I only think I've completed 15-20 matches.

I'm going to be playing some more TLOU online and would prefer to play with people I know on mic as it is actually enjoyable when you play as a team. If anyone wants to play add me and we can setup a chat party.