Thread: Impossible Challenge - Week 2

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Put the clock to conservative and just run 2 or 3 different read options over and over. If I get the ball first, I make sure I go in the half at least up by 7. If I get it second, I make sure I'm tied. From there, it's just managing time and making sure you have the last possession. Trying to stop them is pretty well useless. Unless they get into "stupid play calling mode," chances of getting a stop are slim. Playing the clock and making sure you end up with an extra possession is probably the best way to do it.
    haha ok,maybe

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    haha ok,maybe
    Trust me, it works. I'm 2-0 in the Impossible Challenges. Both scores were 24-7. If you get the CPU down, they turn stupid and will start making mistakes. If you let them get ahead, though, they'll just keep being perfect. I've had 200+ rushing in both games as well, and only throw when they get me in 3rd and 5+.

In this week's challenge, if you've got good corners, just sit in 326 Cover 2 Man with press and both DE set to spies. Play the middle with the MLB and just wait for Vick to make a mistake. It's probably best to cover the TE or RB with the LB because they can't be bumped and are often the ones that will end up getting open.

In fact, both of my games for the 2 weeks have been exactly the same. I manage to get a stop on the opening drive, then score to make it 7-0. I give up a score, but get a field goal right before the half. I get the ball to start the half and get a score to make it 17-7. CPU turns dumb and I get a stop, followed by a score to ice it.

Trust me, it works. I'm 2-0 in the Impossible Challenges. Both scores were 24-7. If you get the CPU down, they turn stupid and will start making mistakes. If you let them get ahead, though, they'll just keep being perfect. I've had 200+ rushing in both games as well, and only throw when they get me in 3rd and 5+.

In this week's challenge, if you've got good corners, just sit in 326 Cover 2 Man with press and both DE set to spies. Play the middle with the MLB and just wait for Vick to make a mistake. It's probably best to cover the TE or RB with the LB because they can't be bumped and are often the ones that will end up getting open.

In fact, both of my games for the 2 weeks have been exactly the same. I manage to get a stop on the opening drive, then score to make it 7-0. I give up a score, but get a field goal right before the half. I get the ball to start the half and get a score to make it 17-7. CPU turns dumb and I get a stop, followed by a score to ice it.
    which playbook has 3 2 6 ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    which playbook has 3 2 6 ?
    Multiple D does for sure. I'm pretty sure 3-4 and 4-3 both have it as well. 4-2-5 does not, not sure about 3-3-5.

Multiple D does for sure. I'm pretty sure 3-4 and 4-3 both have it as well. 4-2-5 does not, not sure about 3-3-5.
    I of course had a 4 2 5 lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us