Thread: Two guys having fun with OTP in Madden

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    So just because you're a kicker means you're not allowed to lay people the fuck out in a game?
    of course not, but the coach may not want that risk taken..those legs are valuable and delicate things as it is LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    of course not, but the coach may not want that risk taken..those legs are valuable and delicate things as it is LOL
    I don't know about delicate, but yes, they are valuable. Still, I wouldn't mind my kicker laying people out like that. A lot better than simply getting pushed onto your ass with one arm by some random guy on the other team, like you see from a good number of kickers. Some kickers would lose to a twig, so a kicker that can mess people up? Hell yes boy, lay some mofos out!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I don't know about delicate, but yes, they are valuable. Still, I wouldn't mind my kicker laying people out like that. A lot better than simply getting pushed onto your ass with one arm by some random guy on the other team, like you see from a good number of kickers. Some kickers would lose to a twig, so a kicker that can mess people up? Hell yes boy, lay some mofos out!
    i'll take andre heidari, the kicker for . he ran down de'anthony thomas to prevent a kickoff return for a td last year.