Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tues 6/29 - Submit Questions Here

• Facebook
  • Display

The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tues 6/29 - Submit Questions Here

But just with the media copies:

ALL ASSETS, IMPRESSIONS AND REVIEWS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNTIL FRIDAY, JULY 9TH AT 12:00PM EST (9:00AM PST)

We will get an update with what we can do with the Dynasty Wire on the Online Dynasties soon it sounds. We may be able to get an OD set up with news articles on the Dynasty Wire.

CDJ, Tommy, and myself will each have a copy. We will take the next week and a half to get things ready to post immediately a week from Friday once the embargo is lifted.

NCAA 11 Requests for 7/9
    NCAA 11 Requests for 7/9
    - Would like to see video on Heisman to check out the pass rush and zone coverage, as well as CPU playcalling.
    - Tutorial for right stick?
    - Triple option being ran from flexbone, I Formation, wishbone, and SG Split.
    - Screen shots of the generic PISTOL playbook
    - What does the online lobby look like?
    - Test slider effectiveness
    - Create-a-Player video
    - Gameplay video of Arkansas State vs Troy
    - Rosters?
    - Auburn Playbook video walkthrough
    - Nebraska Playbook video walkthrough
    - OL vs DL matchup videos (great vs great, medium, & poor)
    - Video rundown of new dynasty features & quirks
    - Videos of new Assignment AI showing different run blocking versus different defensive alignments
    - BCS Championship Pre-Game & Post-Game
    - Demo to retail fixes
    - video of Ole Miss' entrance
    - Video of Randal Mackey (6'0 JR QB) running Wild Rebel
    - video of Miami entrance
    - video of Texas A&M entrance

Questions:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelaw View Post
    Well if you guys do have access to online can you check to see if you can change stadiums in unranked games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelaw View Post
    Also can someone post if there is any new plays in the 3-3-5 and 4-2-5.Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
    Couple quick questions JB. Does Illinois' playbook reflect the hiring of Paul Petrino, ie. is it the Arkansas playbook? Also, if one of you gets the chance, can you take a gander at the Arkansas playbook and let me know if they added a Pistol formation. If they did that then I will be the happiest guy on the internet!
    Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
    I wonder if we will be able to receive conference invites as well as being hired and fired in Online Dynasties? That's my question lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    Can you guys check something fairly quickly? Do TB teams still have gray undershirts or are they team colored now?
    Another thing, can you say if the stats are numbered like in years past or do we still have to count downward to see what our stat ranking is?
    Quote Originally Posted by lsutig187 View Post
    How is crowd noise in the retail version? This is a problem that has always persisted in the next-gen games. Does it sound like a real stadium or does it sound like a high school game?
    Any idea if Stadium Sounds have been added to TeamBuilder teams for more than just one condition?
    Another question, is there any difference in the Pistol playbooks of Ohio and Indiana from Nevada? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    #4 - is there any "penalty" for setting your hum DL to "aggressive". i haven't seen my d-line jump offsides yet in the demo and they always "jump the snap"
    #5 - is is still nearly impossible to get a user "big hit" with the "hit stick"? - i'm actually hoping this is the case
    #6 - for me there were far too many fumbles in the demo - have you seen allot of fumbles in the retail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    It was brought up in another thread, but is dynamic attendance better this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aglemar View Post
    I would like to know this as well. I would also like to know if EA fixed the promise "win verses rivals" for teambuilder teams this year. Last year you could make the promise, but it always failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Is the CPU's punting any different/better?

The CPU always punts horribly and gives away a ton of yardage because it has no "coffin corner" logic and it generally shanks too many punts.

Has this changed at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Here's a question

If you use a bowl stadium from a TB team, is it still split 50/50?
    Another question I just thought of. Could you just recruit several seasons at all of the different difficulties with a Powerhouse; "Middle of the Road" and a "Cupcake" and see what difficulties you feel get the most realistic results?
    Dreads?
    Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    Is the game an INT fest? I'm playing the demo of FSU - Florida and the game has seen 9 INTs. What's amazing is I've thrown 6 and I almost never get picked off on Heisman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    I definitely am curious on how the cpu will run the ball and the type of plays they call. Sick of sack fests because the cpu can't run a proper screen pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aglemar View Post
    Another question - did choice and/or read routes make it into the Run and Shoot playbook?
    Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    Oh here's my question: Have they FINALLY fixed the pride stickers on Georgia's helmets? They touted this years ago as something cool but they haven't worked right on Georgia since the jump to next-gen basically, that or they broke it along the way... I forgot. Just curious if the dog bones show up on the helmets similar to the buckeye logo on Ohio State's helmets...

This just if any of you guys happen to play as or against Georgia before I get the game. Not a huge deal I'm just curious.
    Last edited by gschwendt; 07-08-2010 at 09:50 PM.

I'm guessing you guys all got it for the PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    Yep.

As JB mentioned, there is an embargo. However, once the embargo is listed, let us know what you want to see whether it be videos, screen shots, details, etc. I'm sure each of us will post on general impressions as well but also start putting together your list of questions.

Lucky bastards.

Would like to see video on Heisman to check out the pass rush and zone coverage, as well as CPU playcalling.
    I'm also curious if they included tutorials for what can be done with the right stick, in case there is something in there that we haven't picked up on.

I will start a running list of requests and put them in the first post of this thread.

Recruit
    With everything lifting on July 9th and my Dell delivery date being July 9th. I am starting to feel good about getting it on that day.

Congrats on getting a copy. I know you guys are excited.

Article: The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tuesday 6/29

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    Some will have it on X360.

Here are some of the sites and community members also getting the game, so make sure to bookmark their sites for info on 7/9 as well:

MyMaddenPad - Shopmaster
    The Gaming Tailgate - cdj, gschwendt, JBHuskers
    The Sports Game Guy - Kev5890, MPDamon
    Tradition Football - Rynoaid
    At-large (post on numerous sites)/EA Forums: Anton32, JStein2469, xRomo9, LuGeR33, XxDaMolexX
    (I'm proud to say they are all members of The Gaming Tailgate as well.)

By that time, there will likely be numerous community members with the game after finding it at some stores, so impressions & thoughts should be plentiful.

I would like to see videos of the triple option being ran from flexbone, I Formation, wishbone, and SG Split if you guys can find the time please.

mod edit - updated post one.
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 06-28-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Wow guys that is awesome lol. Two weeks early. Be proud haha.

I will have the Game for xbox 360 if anyone would like to know about that version

You lucky SOBs!!

Recruit
    I hope every copy you guys received doesn't work and you all don’t receive another copy until July 13th.

Have fun. Will be interesting to hear your opinions on it.

I would love to see some screen shots of the generic PISTOL playbook as I am thinking about running that this year. Also, I would love to know if there are any more offline dynasty tweeks or additions. Have fun guys... sooooo envious right now

Last edited by JBHuskers; 06-28-2010 at 11:16 PM.

guess it pays off giving ben and those guys special favors

a week is a long way away for you all to hold info

Quote Originally Posted by xRomo9 View Post
    I will have the Game for xbox 360 if anyone would like to know about that version
    I would like to know info about it lol. If you will have it that is

Will you guys have access to online? I'll just curious about how the lobby and online interface is setup.

It would also be GREAT to get your guys' impressions on just how much the pass rush and pass coverage have been improved over the demo. Congrats, by the way!

Last edited by JBHuskers; 06-30-2010 at 12:41 PM.