23 39.66%
  • Dislike it

2 3.45%
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 is here! Share Your Thoughts & Impressions

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    I've run into a couple of issues. Ace Big Fly Sweep seems to be broken. the QB never makes the hand-off to the WR when the WR is coming from the right, if you flip the play, it works.
    well for some reason, I exited practice and re-entered and now the Fly sweep works? :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Honestly, if I were you, I would return to the store and exchange it for a new disc. I'd at least try that before I got all pissed off.
    I mean I'm not like tearing my room up...I'm just mad at the situation. I've been waiting for EA to respond again for like an hour and what to make sure it's not anything else before I return it.

I do agree with you though that it has to be the disc...I mean nothing was wrong before and it works for like 5 minutes and it seems like it's overheating my ps3 or something. It's not my ps3 though. Sorry if I'm taking this thread up...

I thought about returning mine, but these freezing problems are scaring me. Mine doesnt freeze. Yet and knock on wood. I just can use my custom Playbook which is a bunch of crap. I'm on Xbox 360. I just don't see why this wasn't caught before release.

I have noticed a freezing issue on PS3 when calling a hurry up offense. Since that's a big part of my gameplan, it kind of sucks. Essentially when I hit the game freezes up for a few seconds before I can get to my play call screen.

Obviously this is not the same issue the 360 people are noticing and I can actually play the game. I just thought this was worth mentioning. Also, I have experienced the little hitch where the QB won't throw the ball for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSnickelfritz View Post
    I do agree with you though that it has to be the disc...I mean nothing was wrong before and it works for like 5 minutes and it seems like it's overheating my ps3 or something. It's not my ps3 though. Sorry if I'm taking this thread up...
    I'm not sure what issues are causing it but I will say that it appears to be a very small issue with possibly you being the only repeat "offender". To me that lends likelihood of it being an issue with either the disc or your console itself (I know that's not anything anyone ever wants to hear). I will say that a couple of years ago, I ran into a very similar issue with the only game it occurring on was Little Big Planet. I could get it to trigger just about at the exact same spot in the middle of a beginning level. I tried my disc on other consoles and I tried other copies of LBP on my console; in the end it was my console that was causing the problem.

That said, can you provide further details as to what exactly you're trying to do when it happens? Are you doing the same thing? Does it always happen at the same point?

No offense but I can't possibly be the disc if it's a new copy. If it doesn't have any scratches, I would thunk it's the drive not reading otherwise everyone would have the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    You playin on the 360 this year??
    Yes.

Onside kick glitch is alive and well. Just lost a game where I ran a whopping 8 plays. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Yes.

Onside kick glitch is alive and well. Just lost a game where I ran a whopping 8 plays. Awesome.
    HB at kicker again? smh.

We need to make a thread of bugs and glitches, and exploits for the second patch. There aren't many, but the Onside Kick glitch, custom PB glitch, and stability issues are at the top of the list right now.

We need to make a thread of bugs and glitches, and exploits for the second patch. There aren't many, but the Onside Kick glitch, custom PB glitch, and stability issues are at the top of the list right now.
    Post them here. If you know how to replicate it but do not want to share it publicly, feel free to PM me, G, or JB.

HB at kicker again? smh.
    Nope, he just did a regular onside kick. It would bounce off mine front line and he'd pick it up. He recovered all 5 or 6 he tried. I didn't even touch the ball until the second half. Unbelievable.

THE GAME SUCKS!

Nah, I'm playing...I suck! I'm hoping and praying I get the game within a week haha.

WOOHOO!!! Those bastards at UPS were kind and actually put my house on the 1-2pm delivery route today instead of the usual 4-5pm delivery route. I have this baby currently in my hand, about to fire up the 360 to install to my hard drive.

Just returned the game, fired it back up. Froze in five minutes again. I feel like it's gotta be overheating. What's the best way to dust my ps3. Please help....EDIT: Just saw the vacuum method. I really hope this works.
    Last edited by ThatSnickelfritz; 07-12-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Nope, he just did a regular onside kick. It would bounce off mine front line and he'd pick it up. He recovered all 5 or 6 he tried. I didn't even touch the ball until the second half. Unbelievable.
    Obviously since your opponent did it, you probably don't know, but do you know what type of kick settings, etc. is causing it? I'd like to get that one passed on quickly as well if it's as large an issue as you describe.

I hate the onside kick glitch!! SMH

Yes.

OU are you playing randoms again??? shame on you

Super-quick thoughts:

Love the lack of suction blocking. I cannot state this enough.

Really enjoyed the hell out of creating a custom playbook. Obviously using them has some issues right now but I'm confident it will be corrected. I feel like this feature alone just upped the replay value for me more than anything on next-gen to date.

Minor negative about custom playbooks: I would really love to be able to custom order formations within a CPB but can live without it.

The visual experience is pretty awesome overall. One odd thing I noticed: I think the crowd looks much better than in years past during gameplay and from super-far away shots, but when you see a mid-range shot of the crowd, it looks kind of last-gen-y.

OK, the game's almost installed on my hard drive. Back to it!

Hmmmm, so thus far the largest conclusion I can come away with is that the BUGS and problem threads are dominating the game discussion threads.... not good....