Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 12 Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson View Post
    Game froze on Xbox 360 in a regular play now game in the 1st quarter. Had to restart my system.

Xbox 360 slim 250 HDD. 1 year old. And yes game is installed to the hard drive.
    I unfortunately had this issue earlier. I was playing a Play Now Coach Mode game between Army and Navy, my very first play of the 4th quarter, the QB threw a pass and it froze right before the ball reached the receiver.

XBox 360 Elite, 120 GB HDD, 2 years old. And same here, game is installed to the drive. I don't even play a single game once without first installing it to the hard drive.

Not really a bug, but defensive linemen on shotgun run plays seem to bust through the line unchallenged, and OLman still miss blocks. These seemed to be fixed in the Demo!'

Is it just me or does the pump fake not work for PS3? I've tried moving the right stick in every direction and I can't get my QB to pump fake. This is really annoying for me.

Quote Originally Posted by themoonisdown09 View Post
    Is it just me or does the pump fake not work for PS3? I've tried moving the right stick in every direction and I can't get my QB to pump fake. This is really annoying for me.
    I've made my share of pump fakes, but I've also had a few times where I did one and it didn't show. Not quite sure what's going on.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    For those that are experiencing the custom playbook bug where you don't see a play to pick from and your team then all lines up together on top of the ball, please use this thread for discussion.

Can you take a picture of what you're seeing? I've not heard of that issue and want to see exactly what is occurring.
    Wish I could but the wife has the camera tonight and I don't have any TV burning capturing abilities. However, when I go to the play call screen FORMATIONS, I scroll through and it goes ACE, the I (which only has three formations). They are the formations from Ohio St.'s book. Then I keep scrolling and after special teams I have another package labeled I formations. It's really strange and very annoying. I might actually re-do thwe custom book just to see if I can get rid of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I've made my share of pump fakes, but I've also had a few times where I did one and it didn't show. Not quite sure what's going on.
    I finally got my QB to do a pump fake. It seems like you have to mash the right stick. I didn't have to do this in NCAA 11, so I'm not sure if the sensitivity has changed for it.
    Last edited by themoonisdown09; 07-12-2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Added quote

playing through a throwaway dynasty until the rosters come out...anyway I went to change some audibles but as soon as I scrolled past the offense to the defensive audibles, the game freezes with the "retrieving audibles info" text at the bottom...playing with a custom playbook.

edit:
    Loaded the dynasty up again and did the same thing only I changed the playbook back to default...same result.
    My NCAA>Strategy>Scroll to Audibles=retrieving audibles info...game freeze :/
    System: PS3

From @mctrees02 on Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/5pcse4
    In RTG, the coach decided to punt on 2nd & Goal.

Couple of RTG 'issues' after playing through my HS regular season (10 games) as HB and SS on AA default sliders/subs via XBOX 360.
    After two or three runs I'd get subbed out or after any long runs. Sometimes after one play if I had been on d for a sustained drive. Sometimes I'd play a possession on D and then when then when it was time to go back on O I'd never see the field (but the backup HB would get carries). Very frustrating. I think the most carries I had in a game was 12. Other times I'd get to carry on the first drive of a possession and the quarter would end or my team would use a time out and I'd be taken out of the game for multiple plays. Of course I was a blocker on punt returns and covering punts so that didn't help.

After making it to college I rarely get subbed out so I'm sure the 'issue' showed up from playing iron man.

Two bugs that I've found

I believe this happened last year but when the CPU tries to ice you at the end of the game, if they have 3 timeouts they burn them all. Last night I scored to tie the game with :00 on the clock and lined up for the Extra Point to win. The CPU burned 3 timeouts in a row trying to ice me.

2nd issue I saw. Went into highlights to view a replay midgame. The menu's were messed up. The score box was displaying over top of the bottom menus and I couldn't scroll down to them. I backed out and back in and it correct. I thought I took a pick but don't have it on my phone. If I see it again I will.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Two bugs that I've found

I believe this happened last year but when the CPU tries to ice you at the end of the game, if they have 3 timeouts they burn them all. Last night I scored to tie the game with :00 on the clock and lined up for the Extra Point to win. The CPU burned 3 timeouts in a row trying to ice me.

2nd issue I saw. Went into highlights to view a replay midgame. The menu's were messed up. The score box was displaying over top of the bottom menus and I couldn't scroll down to them. I backed out and back in and it correct. I thought I took a pick but don't have it on my phone. If I see it again I will.
    I noticed the first issue in NCAA 11. The second issue I noticed last night. I was trying to view the game controls and I noticed a lot of other menu options that you couldn't select. I'm not sure what's going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by themoonisdown09 View Post
    I finally got my QB to do a pump fake. It seems like you have to mash the right stick. I didn't have to do this in NCAA 11, so I'm not sure if the sensitivity has changed for it.
    It has changed, and I'm not a fan of it on 12.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Related to that....

In a game Monday, I played Iowa (CPU) at Nebraska (cdj). I scored a TD with about :20 to go to make the score 16-13, XP pending. The CPU proceeded to burn all three timeouts before the PAT attempt. It seemed like the AI thought the PAT was for a field goal to tie the game, hence the CPU attempting to ice the kick....with excessive timeouts.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Related to that....

In a game Monday, I played Iowa (CPU) at Nebraska (cdj). I scored a TD with about :20 to go to make the score 16-13, XP pending. The CPU proceeded to burn all three timeouts before the PAT attempt. It seemed like the AI thought the PAT was for a field goal to tie the game, hence the CPU attempting to ice the kick....with excessive timeouts.
    Yeah I remember this from last year but don't remember it on the Extra Points, thought it was bizarre

Soooo I just started up a RTG and I set my team name as "Dragons." The PA announcer calls us this but on our field one of the endzone says "Bills." Wtf? BTW, I made the team on-console and not on teambuilder. Anyone else seen something like this?

Now, I have an opposing high school team who I have set as the "Trojans" who have that correctly in their endzone, but on their jersies it says "Cobras." WTF?

Had a moment where a Kansas linebacker ran through the line judge like he was a ghost to make an interception.

I'm having two major issues - can anyone please let me know if you are experiencing same thing

1-when I put a running back in motion with a pass out of the backfield, if I hike the ball before he stops his motion he stops running the route and immediately takes a blocking stance
    2-Every 5 plays or so, I seem to lose control of the pre-play player change button. In formation/play where I know I can control a wide-receiver pre-snap and choose to send him in motion, when I hit the button for player control, it won't let me switch to the player I wants and just starts to hyperactively switch the circle selector back and forth between a couple linemen...

Thanks for any replies in advance....

PS3 - Missing highlights

Had this happen online and off. When attempting to Manage Highlights, no image appears - just a black box where the pic belongs. I saved the file and then went to view it in My Highlights to see if it would appear, but no such luck.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I'm trying to do protected rivals in a 16-team conference and no matter what I select, the option I choose doesn't stick. It goes back to whatever it was previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok, in a 16-Team conference when trying to make protected rivalries, slots 3, 4, 5, and 6 change to what I want to. Slots 1, 2, 7, and 8 are not changing. Can anyone else confirm having the same problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk