Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BigWY's Named Rosters (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    There's only one thing to do now:

Thanks for all the hard work!

DO you know what time it would be close to done?

Quote Originally Posted by utahute528 View Post
    DO you know what time it would be close to done?
    Look at his last post....

I'm confused on how to get these for PS3 though guys. Anyhelp would be much apreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mpk0303 View Post
    I'm confused on how to get these for PS3 though guys. Anyhelp would be much apreciated.
    Once BigWY has them done, and we have verified that they are good, we will post how to get them in a news post.

THEY DONT HAVE TO FRIEND YOU!

All they need to do is type in ur PSN after clicking "download now" on the friends list page. Its deceiving because it doesnt tell you its about to let you type in a username, but just go to the friends list like you normally would, click the option at the top of the list, something like "download now" and you can type in ur username.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Once BigWY has them done, and we have verified that they are good, we will post how to get them in a news post.
    Thanks JB. Much Appreciated. Also cant wait for the Big Ten to start up this year. So happy to see the Huskers join the conference. They are my number 1 choice behind Notre Dame to join so its pretty friggen awesome man. Should be a great game at Camp Randall week 1 of the big ten season.

Wow sorry for the double post lol. Still getting used to everything here. Did not see my post at first and was wondering what was up.

Quote Originally Posted by mpk0303 View Post
    Wow sorry for the double post lol. Still getting used to everything here. Did not see my post at first and was wondering what was up.
    no problem I'll delete it.

thanks jb didnt see that

To download them I just go to Roster Download & type in BigWY?

Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
    To download them I just go to Roster Download & type in BigWY?
    I dont believe he has released them yet. The mods will post on here when they are ready. Anyways the All-Star game is about to start. Thats what this guy will do untill they load up.

Yeah I know they aint up, but is that how I do it? I can't right now anyways, I'm at work lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
    Yeah I know they aint up, but is that how I do it? I can't right now anyways, I'm at work lol.
    Once BigWY is done, and we have verified them, instructions will be posted in a news thread as I had just said earlier.

Ok cool thanks.

Thank You Guys For Your Great Work. I'm getting the game after work, which is 6:30 PFT. Hopefully, you guys get done by then. I wanna try to do this next year, if I can get a copy early enough. Thanks once again for your great effort!!!

Question about Russell Im guessing you just need to create a QB for Wisky to get him in there. I just played a game against wisky and no Russell there.

was just gonna ask same thing, is russell wilson with wisconsin?