On last night's GTTV, the show provided the first gameplay information for NCAA Football 13. With a combination of game footage and narration from gameplay designer (and former Florida QB) Larry Richart, first word of improvements to the passing game were revealed.
- There was essentially one type of pass in past, now 25 different trajectories.
- This includes the ability to pass over linebackers and users can lead the pass with the left stick for added control
- There are 20+ new drop backs, based upon proper dropbacks depending on the routes in the play.
- QBs can throw on run without setting up, but throws are more difficult across their body.
- Icons dim at snap, lit up when receivers able to make the catch.
- No more psychic defensive backs.
- Both offensive and defensive players "have to see it before they can make a play on the ball."
Check out the clip here on the GameTrailers website
or continue on after the link to see the embedded video.