PDA

View Full Version : The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ram29jackson
08-23-2014, 01:41 PM
It's a pdf so you'll have to look it up yourself, but none of the top 4 TV markets have come close to a Dynasty (NY, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia). Dallas is 5th.

Pittsburgh is 23rd so - yeah.

you are thinking too hard. What ever you think that pdf is supposed to mean?
the fact is its the major market teams(and the ones getting pushed as the more popular for what ever reason at the time) who get closer and keep winning more championships annually?

NY hasn't come close to a Dynasty? 2 SB in 5 years is close enough to that.
aside from those 2 they've been to plenty just like Pittsburgh/Patriots/Broncos/Cowboys, the last 50 years. While the Rams were in LA they kept winning their division and getting playoff revenue. Dallas hasn't won for a while but they've been to 8 finals and still outsell the other teams in merch so they can sit back for a while LOL.

it has nothing to do with better coaching or ownership or what ever. Its which teams benefit the league as they see fit to use them.

steelerfan
08-23-2014, 06:46 PM
You are so fucking stupid that it would be a waste of time to continue this with you. If you want to believe that the whole thing is rigged and that every person who has ever been employed* by the NFL in any capacity is in on it (and not one has ever spoken of it), go ahead.

Not that you're ever going to try to be gainfully employed* and to be a productive member of society - but if you are, I'd keep those kinds of ignorant, delusional, psychotic conspiracy theories to myself at the job interview. You may want to mention them when you get in line for Obama dollars though. I'm sure you'd stay at the Uncle Sam Trough for the test of your life with that kind of bullshit.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/23/3fcd8bde2d332cb5b07fc5a0f6af140e.jpg

*Please excuse my use of words that I know you find offensive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

ram29jackson
08-23-2014, 07:43 PM
You are so fucking stupid that it would be a waste of time to continue this with you. If you want to believe that the whole thing is rigged and that every person who has ever been employed* by the NFL in any capacity is in on it (and not one has ever spoken of it), go ahead.

Not that you're ever going to try to be gainfully employed* and to be a productive member of society - but if you are, I'd keep those kinds of ignorant, delusional, psychotic conspiracy theories to myself at the job interview. You may want to mention them when you get in line for Obama dollars though. I'm sure you'd stay at the Uncle Sam Trough for the test of your life with that kind of bullshit.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/23/3fcd8bde2d332cb5b07fc5a0f6af140e.jpg

*Please excuse my use of words that I know you find offensive

rigged ? where ? its an entertainment business, they are allowed to bend games as they choose.Your ticket says "for entertainment purposes only"

get out of you sports fan mindset and ask yourself logical questions.

you really want to believe 2 QB brothers can go to 5 super bowls on 3 teams in the last 8 years ? that is basically for all statistical reasons and possibilities just impossible. You really want to believe 2 brothers can coach against each other in a super bowl just 2 years after the other gets into the league ?

so is a back up QB leading a team to one of the greatest comebacks ever that only threw 47 passes all year=Frank Reich.

if you believe those things happened without manipulation, you truly have no grasp of reality.
Any team can win on any given Sunday- you can call holding on every play- parity. None of those things are truths. They are terms invented by the NFL to make you believe any outcome they throw at you. They are sports clichés not based in any form of fact.

Yes, a multibillion dollar producing company can in fact do all of that.

the perfect ending always happens and no one blinks an eye.
I know you will eventually figure it out but right now you are simply in denial.

the patriots are good for 14 straight years and last year they make it to a conference championship with like 13 signed rookies ? really ? come on ,that's pushing it to ridiculous extremes. Dumb fans who just keep spewing that Brady or Belichick are just that good etc. ....its just simply false, ridiculous stupidity by people with no critical thought or deductive reasoning skills.

SmoothPancakes
08-23-2014, 07:51 PM
The stupidity is strong with this one. :fp:

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

psuexv
08-23-2014, 08:04 PM
So the general theme here is that the NFL is basically like the WWE but only Ram and the higher ups in the NFL know it

ram29jackson
08-23-2014, 08:07 PM
The stupidity is strong with this one. :fp:

dude, you don't have to sweat anything this year. Denver is going all the way no matter what happens in any of their games or anyone elses.

ram29jackson
08-23-2014, 08:08 PM
So the general theme here is that the NFL is basically like the WWE but only Ram and the higher ups in the NFL know it

and the Refs and the players.

ram29jackson
08-23-2014, 09:04 PM
[You are so fucking stupid that it would be a waste of time to continue this with you. If you want to believe that the whole thing is rigged and that every person who has ever been employed* by the NFL in any capacity is in on it (and not one has ever spoken of it), go ahead.

The following was sent to me by a fan. It was taken from "Long Island's Own Newspaper" Newsday dated December 8, 1978, and was attributed to Peter Gent, member of the Dallas Cowboys from 1964-68, and author of the great book North Dallas Forty:

"For there should be a fundamental difference between professional and amateur sports that goes beyond the technical distinction of whether athletes make money from their sport. I learned the difference at the end of training camp my rookie year with the Dallas Cowboys. Management called a meeting to explain the responsibilities of being a professional football player. The man to give the best advice was the team's public relations director. He told us: "Boys, this is show business." With these words in mind, nothing about professional sports, even Howard Cosell, is mystifying. Professional athletes are first and foremost show business, dealing in illusion and entertainment. The first responsibility of the players is to the audience, not themselves. If the audience wants winners, that is what is given. If it wants losers, that also it will get. The principle is the same for midget wrestling and the National Football League."

steelerfan
08-23-2014, 09:34 PM
You believe that tens of thousands of people (most of which never got rich) are all involved in a big cover up and that no one breathes a word of it.
Players that have been kicked out of the league or weren't good enough to stick and had to spend the rest of their days toiling at low-paying, menial jobs keep this secret.

Players who didn't make much money but have spent the rest of their lives with medical problems that the NFL did not help pay for keep this secret.

Players who are suing the league now for concussions and the like, "won't go there" - they keep the secret.

Administrative personnel who make the same amount as office staff for any other business but could get filthy rich selling this story and outing the NFL, keep the secret.

You are a fucking fool and you have shown again that it is you, moron, who has no ability to show reasonable, deductive or critical thinking.

souljahbill
08-23-2014, 10:02 PM
Can't........stop..........laughing.......

steelerfan
08-23-2014, 10:13 PM
He's been spouting the same bullshit all over the internet this week. I guess when you're 50-something, perpetually unemployed/unemployable/lazy, live with Mommy, etc. you have to fill your meaningless existence somehow.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/652067-do-you-believe-nfl-rigged-24.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nfl-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/159171-nfl-controlled-aliens-3.html

ram29jackson
08-23-2014, 10:19 PM
You believe that tens of thousands of people (most of which never got rich) are all involved in a big cover up and that no one breathes a word of it.
Players that have been kicked out of the league or weren't good enough to stick and had to spend the rest of their days toiling at low-paying, menial jobs keep this secret.

Players who didn't make much money but have spent the rest of their lives with medical problems that the NFL did not help pay for keep this secret.

Players who are suing the league now for concussions and the like, "won't go there" - they keep the secret.

Administrative personnel who make the same amount as office staff for any other business but could get filthy rich selling this story and outing the NFL, keep the secret.

You are a fucking fool and you have shown again that it is you, moron, who has no ability to show reasonable, deductive or critical thinking.

get rich from a book ? after the first wave of sales that profit ends.

what secret ? guys wont make a fortune saying they manipulate games. who's going to say something negative when the average career is 3 years and they'll never make that money again. One guy says 'hey, they manipulate games' and the rest of the team denies it. There is no paper trail and you can simply say so and so had a bad night.

when you make billions you leave nothing to chance. How many things do you leave to chance working for yourself. Your thinking is very limited. You aren't in control of billions and cant sell your athletic ability for a price yet you assume the world is supposed to be full of proof for you to process correctly.

the catholic church was the *** and lesbian club for 50 years and no one said anything. Hollywood is full of money and self absorbed weirdos who do anything they want. The media is allowed to bend any story any way they want to you without legal hassle.
government lies to you and is corrupt and so is big business but you want to believe a multibillion NFL is pure as the driven snow LOL

you are going to cry "prove to me its manipulated ." I say to you,prove to me it isn't. The fact is you cant. All you know is a ball flies across screen and you believe the outcome of said game.
the examples I have given are already too strong for a remotely intelligent person to just brush off.If you are honest with yourself you know those things simply cant just keep happening.

http://thefixisin.net/theproof.html

cardinals player Mendenhall just retired not having played that long. He said 2 things in a article. He said he just wasn't a good actor. His brother who coach's youth football said kids just want to end zone dance and get pictures on instagram, Mendenall said they might actually know what its all about already.

it might take you a few years but eventually that light will go off in your head. You need to start looking at the NFL as a story line and what things the NFL network keeps pumping at you to figure it out. The only thing stats mean is they keep track of them and the stats mirror what the league manipulates on the field.

ram29jackson
08-23-2014, 10:24 PM
He's been spouting the same bullshit all over the internet this week. I guess when you're 50-something, perpetually unemployed/unemployable/lazy, live with Mommy, etc. you have to fill your meaningless existence somehow.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/652067-do-you-believe-nfl-rigged-24.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nfl-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/159171-nfl-controlled-aliens-3.html

I turned it into a social experiment. Its fascinating that a majority of the public just enjoys lying to themselves.
I know I am right and I know you will eventually get it.

steelerfan
08-23-2014, 10:30 PM
I know you will eventually die and take that ignorant, shit gene pool to the abyss with you.

ram29jackson
08-23-2014, 10:58 PM
I know you will eventually die and take that ignorant, shit gene pool to the abyss with you.

And I love you too you adorable angry little beaver !

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/flirt/glitter-lips-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 12:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PK33Ggc.gif

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 01:10 AM

:D :D :D

So, we really aren't the only ones to mock ram. The whole internet pretty much mocks him.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 02:02 AM

So, we really aren't the only ones to mock ram. The whole internet pretty much mocks him.

try to help the drooling masses and their ignorance gets in their own way. Enjoy Denvers magical season Smooth. It wont be anything difficult to sweat

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 02:15 AM

Found his thread on SportsHoopla. Oh god that is some hilarious shit! :D

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nfl-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/158696-nfl-manipulating-games-profit.html

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 02:55 AM

Oh fuck that Sports Hoopla thread is gold! Not only does ram contradict the fuck out of himself repeatedly, but apparently, according to the almighty all knowing math genius that is ram, in a 32 team league, it's one in a billion odds for a team to make the Super Bowl. :D :D :D

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 03:00 AM
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nfl-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/158696-nfl-manipulating-games-profit.html

http://i.imgur.com/8Hw0moa.gif

Rudy
08-24-2014, 05:56 AM
Ican.t believe Ram actually believes that stuff. Oh wait. It's RAM. Every time I feel sorry for him he goes and redeems himself! That thread you posted Smooth is comedy gold with some responds.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 07:05 AM
Ican.t believe Ram actually believes that stuff. Oh wait. It's RAM. Every time I feel sorry for him he goes and redeems himself! That thread you posted Smooth is comedy gold with some responds.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q

Yep! I just finished all 15 pages, absolute pure gold. Starts with one opinion, gets repeatedly bitchslapped around like a rag doll, throws out some "math" out of his ass, completely changes his opinion/statement, apparently his opinion means fact and in his superior intelligence versus us mere mortals, has absolutely no need for anything like actual evidence or motives, just random ass YouTube videos that somehow supposedly purports this entire league wide scheme, and then changes his opinion yet again by the end.

Oh, and anyone who dares to disagree "isn't analyzing the tape, stopping it, rewinding it, repeating it, not analyzing the tape". :fp:

Either ram is pulling off the greatest troll job in the history of the internet across multiple sites, or his really is a fucking nutjob who is off his medication.

souljahbill
08-24-2014, 07:50 AM
Ram, what other sports are "manipulated"? Is the NBA lottery also rigged?

Rudy
08-24-2014, 08:11 AM
Ram, what other sports are "manipulated"? Is the NBA lottery also rigged?

Now THAT is something I could believe. That lottery too conveniently has given some teams elite talent. I hate that the ping pong balls are never shown.

souljahbill
08-24-2014, 08:17 AM
Now THAT is something I could believe. That lottery too conveniently has given some teams elite talent. I hate that the ping pong balls are never shown.

LOL! I'm sure if it were rigged, the city least likely to benefit from it would be Cleveland.

Rudy
08-24-2014, 09:00 AM
LOL! I'm sure if it were rigged, the city least likely to benefit from it would be Cleveland.

They just did that to throw off suspicion for a couple years.

:)

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 09:11 AM
Either ram is pulling off the greatest troll job in the history of the internet across multiple sites, or his really is a fucking nutjob who is off his medication.

This one I can answer. He has a Flickr page and of course, not learning from past mistakes, has left it open. (https://www.flickr.com/photos/62894123@N03/sets/72157629718384011/)

Three images that will satisfy anyone that he is off numerous medications.

I did a screen-grab because Ram will eventually learn to hide his stuff. Serial Killers evolve and get better over time.

http://i.imgur.com/4w1EKAs.jpg

morsdraconis
08-24-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm sorry, but 20 years of paying attention to football has made me lean more and more towards what Ram is saying. I know it sounds insane, but there are FAR too many things that make you go "Hmm.... that worked out a little TOO well". If it can happen in Soccer, why not Football?

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 02:28 PM

Oh fuck that Sports Hoopla thread is gold! Not only does ram contradict the fuck out of himself repeatedly, but apparently, according to the almighty all knowing math genius that is ram, in a 32 team league, it's one in a billion odds for a team to make the Super Bowl. :D :D :D

contradict myself ? how ? I first only thought it was refs but the more I looked into it I realized its the players as well.

are you really so uneducated that you don't understand that 1 in 32 isn't the actually mathematical odds of making it to a Super Bowl ?

but alas , you as a Denver fan wont have to think as the magical unicorns and rainbows appear and grow while Denver just rolls over everyone to the final !

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm sorry, but 20 years of paying attention to football has made me lean more and more towards what Ram is saying. I know it sounds insane, but there are FAR too many things that make you go "Hmm.... that worked out a little TOO well". If it can happen in Soccer, why not Football?

there's the skeptic I know and love. Use your deductive reasoning and not your sports cliché mindset that accepts any and all outcomes.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 03:02 PM

just wait and watch. They've been pumping him/Johnny as news nation wide. Nothing the NFL network says happens without the NFLs approval. Nothing any sports station says happens without NFL approval.
last year they made you believe Denver could win games with Tebow under center. All those game were bogus but people kept buying his jersey and so the NFL fed the fire.

the world is buying Johnny football jerseys.

pay attention to what happens to those 2 Pittsburgh running backs. Maybe they wont be in game one and Johnny comes off the bench and saves the day and the media uses the lack of the RBs as the excuse for a weak Pitt team while also saying Johnny has great talent.

souljahbill
08-24-2014, 03:22 PM
LMFAO!

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 03:44 PM
just wait and watch. They've been pumping him/Johnny as news nation wide. Nothing the NFL network says happens without the NFLs approval. Nothing any sports station says happens without NFL approval.
last year they made you believe Denver could win games with Tebow under center. All those game were bogus but people kept buying his jersey and so the NFL fed the fire.

pay attention to what happens to those 2 Pittsburgh running backs. Maybe they wont be in game one and Johnny comes off the bench and saves the day and the media uses the lack of the RBs as the excuse for a weak Pitt team while also saying Johnny has great talent.
Blount and Bell likely won't face suspension until 2015. It took 10 months for Bowe's suspension for the same thing. You are dumb.

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 03:57 PM
:ram?:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/24/48143aef9ab4f75f524a60983424ece7.jpg

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Blount and Bell likely won't face suspension until 2015. It took 10 months for Bowe's suspension for the same thing. You are dumb.

and? so ? I gave that as a possibility.It not happening doesn't prove the NFL doesn't manipulate outcomes.
the fact is I have given examples of things that have already happened that your logical mind should cry foul about but you refuse to think rationally in sports world.

eventually it will dawn on you what is going on.

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 04:20 PM
and? so ? I gave that as a possibility.It not happening doesn't prove the NFL doesn't manipulate outcomes.
the fact is I have given examples of things that have already happened that your logical mind should cry foul about but you refuse to think rationally in sports world.

eventually it will dawn on you what is going on.
It is very easy to say things are scripted after the fact.

You likely suffer from a form of psychosis and it probably explains everything that is completely fucked up about your miserable existence.

In reality, it is sad that you are that mentally handicapped. I feel sorry for you and for your mother for having to deal with that type of illness.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 04:28 PM
It is very easy to say things are scripted after the fact.

You likely suffer from a form of psychosis and it probably explains everything that is completely fucked up about your miserable existence.

In reality, it is sad that you are that mentally handicapped. I feel sorry for you and for your mother for having to deal with that type of illness.

that doesn't qualify as a counter argument.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 04:36 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/A%201%20WEEKLY%20PHOTOS/bradford111_zpsd54f3285.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/A%201%20WEEKLY%20PHOTOS/bradford111_zpsd54f3285.png.html)

someone care to explain to me why a guy who just reinjured a left ACL a second time in under a year is holding his right leg ?

and for extra credit, it says- Bradford injured in Saint win in the corner(may have nothing to do with it but its still funny and I thought I'D add that). The way he falls in the video too just looks suspect to me.

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm gonna laugh if Denver doesn't win the super bowl this year. I wonder what dumbfuck excuses this dumbass is gonna create next.

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 04:43 PM
that doesn't qualify as a counter argument.
Very good, Perry. Very good.

You're doing so good at the internet. We are all proud of what a big boy you are.

souljahbill
08-24-2014, 04:46 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/A%201%20WEEKLY%20PHOTOS/bradford111_zpsd54f3285.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/A%201%20WEEKLY%20PHOTOS/bradford111_zpsd54f3285.png.html)

someone care to explain to me why a guy who just reinjured a left ACL a second time in under a year is holding his right leg ?

and for extra credit, it says- Bradford injured in Saint win in the corner(may have nothing to do with it but its still funny and I thought I'D add that). The way he falls in the video too just looks suspect to me.

I've seen the light! Sam Bradford isn't hurt. It's a fake injury that's a part of the "show."

LMAO!

Sam Bradford would probably kick your ass, Ram, for even thinking he's faking.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm gonna laugh if Denver doesn't win the super bowl this year. I wonder what dumbfuck excuses this dumbass is gonna create next.

again,..my being wrong about a prediction doesn't disprove league manipulation. I don't work for the company. I don't know what their ultimate device is each time. I do know the world bet on Denver to win last year. I do know I broke down plays in that game that people refuse to believe were staged. Why is it that older slower players are the ones who win Super bowls or get in them ?

why do some teams not get offensive holding for entire games or multiple games ?

Elway gets 2 super bowl wins at the end of a long career ((((magic)))))
the last one just happens to be against his old coach who somehow makes Atlanta a contender and the Falcons have never been back before or since

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 05:03 PM
I've seen the light! Sam Bradford isn't hurt. It's a fake injury that's a part of the "show."

LMAO!

Sam Bradford would probably kick your ass, Ram, for even thinking he's faking.

ACLs are easy to fake. No broken bone proof needed

souljahbill
08-24-2014, 05:06 PM
ACLs are easy to fake. No broken bone proof needed

I'm a nationally certified athletic trainer. It would take me 10 seconds to prove he has an ACL tear.

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
This just in....

The National Football League has staged an earthquake in California to gain sympathy for the residents of the Napa Valley area. What a touching story it will be when San Francisco wins the Super Bowl, a reward for the taxpayers support of the new stadium.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 05:14 PM
Very good, Perry. Very good.

You're doing so good at the internet. We are all proud of what a big boy you are.

and you are still doing the same poor counter argument.

I have deductive reasoning skills and examples.

you have " ef you, I cant hear you la la la la I still cant hear you"

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm a nationally certified athletic trainer. It would take me 10 seconds to prove he has an ACL tear.

but you don't work for the NFL or the puppet media they oversee and tell what to write.

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 05:16 PM
and you are still doing the same poor counter argument.

I have deductive reasoning skills and examples.

you have " ef you, I cant hear you la la la la I still cant hear you"
No.

You have psychosis.

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 05:27 PM
This seems to fit the last couple pages of this thread really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 05:27 PM
This just in....

The National Football League has staged an earthquake in California to gain sympathy for the residents of the Napa Valley area. What a touching story it will be when San Francisco wins the Super Bowl, a reward for the taxpayers support of the new stadium.

that wont be necessary. Earlier this week a Cardinal defensive lineman went down and the media said he was "a very important player on the team and will be missed."
Bradford goes down. between now and week 8 something will happen to the Seahawks that gives SF a nice open door in the division and probably eliminates a wild card from that division. The Madden curse is always a nice excuse to start with.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 05:30 PM
No.

You have psychosis.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/flirt/glitter-lips-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

skipwondah33
08-24-2014, 05:30 PM
I thought it was bull shit Baltimore won the Super Bowl after being a suspect team at the end of that season also Ram hmm

And this isn't because I'm a Pittsburgh fan. I don't have any built in hate for them, just thought was odd they won it after not looking like a SB team last 5 weeks of season. Never mind all those breaks.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 05:39 PM
I thought it was bull shit Baltimore won the Super Bowl after being a suspect team at the end of that season also Ram hmm

And this isn't because I'm a Pittsburgh fan. I don't have any built in hate for them, just thought was odd they won it after not looking like a SB team last 5 weeks of season. Never mind all those breaks.

they aren't breaks, they are manipulations.
and voila an aging linebacker gets a super bowl and the ((((magical)))) brother vs brother match up

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 06:07 PM
they aren't breaks, they are manipulations.
and voila an aging linebacker gets a super bowl and the ((((magical)))) brother vs brother match up
The part that you fail to realize is that there would be a great story to spin no matter what team wins. Nothing needs to be manipulated to get a story.

Give me any team and I can give you a reason why it would be a great story if they won this year.

After somebody wins, it's easy to say, "so fake, so obvious, completely scripted."

The TRUTH is, no matter who wins it will be made into a great story and most of that is organic. That doesn't smell of manipulation it actually shows that there is no need for it.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 06:19 PM
The part that you fail to realize is that there would be a great story to spin no matter what team wins. Nothing needs to be manipulated to get a story.

Give me any team and I can give you a reason why it would be a great story if they won this year.

After somebody wins, it's easy to say, "so fake, so obvious, completely scripted."

The TRUTH is, no matter who wins it will be made into a great story and most of that is organic. That doesn't smell of manipulation it actually shows that there is no need for it.

nope, the NFL only spins the stories that give them the most fan support for profit for the league.
they can spin anything but they spin what benefits them more.

you want to believe the story creates itself. Its the NFL that creates the story but they do see which bell makes the drooling masses salivate more.

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 06:25 PM
nope, the NFL only spins the stories that give them the most fan support for profit for the league.
they can spin anything but they spin what benefits them more.

you want to believe the story creates itself. Its the NFL that creates the story but they do see which bell makes the drooling masses salivate more.
Again, psychosis.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 06:45 PM
talk about a hardcore spin job. This guy is hemming and hawing and has no clue what he is saying.
its called lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IqJA9QbfXg

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 07:28 PM
This just in....

In June 2010, Santa Clara voters approved a measure authorizing the city government to lease land to the 49ers Stadium Authority to construct a new football stadium. The necessary funds were secured in December 2011, allowing construction to start in April 2012.[6] Levi's Stadium opened on July 17, 2014.[6]

interesting how good they become right after stadium approval

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi's_Stadium

2010 the niners were 6-10
2011-13-3
2012-11-4
2013-12-4

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 07:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UQ7HoOJwfQ

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 07:37 PM

While I hate to play into your delusions, the world is buying Johnny football jerseys because of what he did on the field at Texas A&M. Did the NFL manipulate the NCAA to create the "Great White Dope?"

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 07:39 PM
interesting how good they become right after stadium approval

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi's_Stadium

2010 the niners were 6-10
2011-13-3
2012-11-4
2013-12-4

Yes, because the addition of Colin Kaepernick, Aldon Smith, and other draft picks and key free agent signings, as well as getting rid of crappy coach Mike Singletary for an extremely knowledgeable coach like Jim Harbaugh, had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. :eyeroll: :fp:

Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid can one person be?

psuexv
08-24-2014, 07:41 PM
So Ram what was the story last year that sold the NFL millions? The small market Seahawks dominating an aging Manning doesn't really seem that great to me. Most people complained that it was the worst Super Bowl they've ever seen. I sure hope the NFL fired that writer.

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 07:41 PM
While I hate to play into your delusions, the world is buying Johnny football jerseys because of what he did on the field at Texas A&M. Did the NFL manipulate the NCAA to create the "Great White Dope?"

And if the "success" of Tebow at QB with the Broncos was some great big NFL manipulation, then how come he ended up traded to the Jets where sat on the bench, and then eventually was driven out of the NFL altogether? If the NFL went to that much trouble to manipulate games to make Tebow look great (which he didn't, he still looked like a suck ass player, it was the Denver defense that saved their asses so many times), then they wouldn't have turned around the next season and said "fuck you" to Tebow and let him end up out of the league in a couple seasons.

skipwondah33
08-24-2014, 07:52 PM
The world bought up Tebow jerseys as well.

It doesn't happen to everyone just based on what they did in college. Some of the best college players ever to play didn't see their jersey go #1 seller

The hype train with Manziel and Tebow is unreal. At least Tebow won a few titles.

skipwondah33
08-24-2014, 07:53 PM
Smooth had McDaniels still been there Tebow would have as well.

psuexv
08-24-2014, 07:56 PM
And if the "success" of Tebow at QB with the Broncos was some great big NFL manipulation, then how come he ended up traded to the Jets where sat on the bench, and then eventually was driven out of the NFL altogether? If the NFL went to that much trouble to manipulate games to make Tebow look great (which he didn't, he still looked like a suck ass player, it was the Denver defense that saved their asses so many times), then they wouldn't have turned around the next season and said "fuck you" to Tebow and let him end up out of the league in a couple seasons.

This times a million. If the NFL was all about the storyline they coulda played the shit outta Tebow. Especially when he went to NE. Almighty Tom Brady goes down and The Lord Savior Tebow saves the day. While Ram can sit there and say he's given proofs after the fact of great rigged storylines there are a ton outta there that don't make sense or they whiffed on. Why if they want the Niners in the Super Bowl do you hurt other players on their division rivals?!? You want them to play hard games and pull out wins to make their story better. You don't want them cruising into the SB, what kind of story is that? I'm glad Ram doesn't write for them

JeffHCross
08-24-2014, 07:57 PM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-22.png

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 07:58 PM
So Ram what was the story last year that sold the NFL millions? The small market Seahawks dominating an aging Manning doesn't really seem that great to me. Most people complained that it was the worst Super Bowl they've ever seen. I sure hope the NFL fired that writer.

again,..I don't work for the company so don't expect me to know every reason but you have to have a curve here and there. The fact is a major media sweetheart/Manning was still in the game and caused the world to bet that they would win. It was in fact a fan favorite that the number 1 offense met the number 1 defense ((( dream match up))))) they threw the not so happy ending in there so a very wealthy owner gets a cute little trophy for his small market team..Seattle wont be back for years now-nike gets a major add for their weird uni's. Now the stage is set for everyone favorite all American to get his redemption and ride off into the sunset a champion.

the first score of 2 recent super bowls is a safety- something that hardly ever happens all year every year. But you guys think its normal ?

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 07:59 PM
The world bought up Tebow jerseys as well.

It doesn't happen to everyone just based on what they did in college. Some of the best college players ever to play didn't see their jersey go #1 seller

The hype train with Manziel and Tebow is unreal. At least Tebow won a few titles.

Tebow was a pretty big seller for numerous reasons. His phenomenal success in college and that he appealed to Christians, which is a pretty big market. Both Tebow and Manziel had a special skill set that appealed to so many. How many white QB's do you see that can tear up SEC defenses with his legs?

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 08:04 PM
the first score of 2 recent super bowls is a safety- something that hardly ever happens all year every year. But you guys think its normal ?

Because the NFL knows that what the fans really want are safeties?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 08:06 PM
I just got my hands on the script. Don't ask how, I could be killed. Don't ask to see copies, I would be killed.

Some highlights for 2014:

The Dolphins are going to go 19-0 and surpass their '72 team.

Tannehill will take all of the attention from aTm fans away from Johnny Bench.

Johnny Bench will get wasted at a Vegas Strip club with Ryan Leaf and Todd Marinovich and eventually snort himself out of the league.

Just as Johnny Bench is about to off himself, Tebow shows up and tells him about Jesus.

Tebow and Johnny Bench spend the rest of their lives passing out bibles to hungry people in Haiti.

Trust me. It's real.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 08:07 PM

you are incredibly one dimensional in your thinking. Just because you think if you were dishonest this is how you would have done it doesn't mean it makes sense or is the right choice. Theres a reason you don't work for a multibillion dollar organization.
yet if Tebow was so good, why was he quietly pushed to the side ? the NFL knew it would be hard as heck to make him look good deep in the playoffs. But the fact he won against a top 3 defense should make people wonder.

you need to pull up a few replays of that OT touchdown and really look at what kind of effort the Steelers defenders made. They let that receiver go too easily.
and you must be aware by now that the NFL pulled a video of Farrior winking at Tebow before the OT coin flip.

skipwondah33
08-24-2014, 08:11 PM
Tebow was a pretty big seller for numerous reasons. His phenomenal success in college and that he appealed to Christians, which is a pretty big market. Both Tebow and Manziel had a special skill set that appealed to so many. How many white QB's do you see that can tear up SEC defenses with his legs?Eric Crouch was better than both running the ball but he didn't get the same knob job. Granted he didn't come up in the age of social media, still ESPN and the others were still around.

Jordan Lynch was a better runner as well

They (media) hype them up wanting them to be great so badly when there are other QB's far better playing.

skipwondah33
08-24-2014, 08:15 PM
The Steelers D made him look like a top 5 QB..that was pretty ridiculous

However I don't feel that was a conspiracy rather a D coordinator set in his ways with a scheme and daring the QB they said couldn't throw to beat it...With a Safety that hadn't been a starter all season. Ryan Clark cannot play in altitude due to medical condition. Mundy the sub was also out of place on the play

steelerfan
08-24-2014, 08:19 PM
Theres a reason you don't work for a multibillion dollar organization.

And there's 3 reasons you don't work at all:

1) You're lazy
2) You're dumb
3) You suffer from psychosis

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 08:21 PM
Eric Crouch was better than both running the ball but he didn't get the same knob job. Granted he didn't come up in the age of social media, still ESPN and the others were still around.

They (media) hype them up wanting them to be great so badly when there are other QB's far better playing.

Jordan Lynch playing against MAC defenses versus the other two playing against SEC defenses. I think you might have an answer for that one. Eric Crouch, you answered your own question.

JeffHCross
08-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Eric Crouch was better than both running the ball but he didn't get the same knob job. Granted he didn't come up in the age of social media, still ESPN and the others were still around.

They (media) hype them up wanting them to be great so badly when there are other QB's far better playing.Eric Crouch wouldn't have been able to do what either of them did in college, IMO. He was made for the offense he ran.

skipwondah33
08-24-2014, 08:31 PM
Eric Crouch wouldn't have been able to do what either of them did in college, IMO. He was made for the offense he ran.They also were for the Offenses they ran.

Tebow elite "passer, player" in the mighty SEC.

Tebow out of a job in the NFL

So was it Offense that made him look good in college? SEC players he was going against in college?

Why didn't that transfer to the NFL? Did he not have a long enough chance?

Randy Moss also played against MAC defenses but he could have did what he did against any conference there was...and played even better in NFL. Off track i know

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 09:02 PM
lets see how many excuses you football savvy people make for this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0c92mfNznY

fast forward to 17:07 of video, expand youtube window to see better.

a slo-mo of the play with Moss and a DB going after a pass.

they get close and grab each other but don't really push off at all. I doubt it was legal to just hold a guy for 10 yards 14 years ago.

they hold each other like they are guiding each other and DB nods at Moss. Moss touches the DBs shoulder to make him turn to the ball.

Moss got a little injured because its still a sport LOL but no complaint about being held and no officials say anything and the announcers avoid it too.

watch their arms alone a few times. Watch the DBs head alone a few times. Watch moss touch his shoulder a few times. I'm not seeing something that isn't there.

bdoughty
08-24-2014, 09:15 PM
I'm obviously seeing something that isn't there.

WE/DB hanchecking each other as they run down the field? We have never seen that before. Ever. :fp: The DB was watching Moss's eyes and his hand up in the air, then looking back at the ball.

Rudy
08-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Can we move this crap to a conspiracy forum? It's not current NFL news IMO and it's dragging on too long.

ram29jackson
08-24-2014, 09:27 PM
WE/DB hanchecking each other as they run down the field? We have never seen that before. Ever. :fp: The DB was watching Moss's eyes and his hand up in the air, then looking back at the ball.

they aren't hand checking by any stretch of the imagination, they are fucking helping each other. Actually watch the damn video and break it down. Like every fool in the country all you do is watch it in fast action a couple times and assume its normal.

SmoothPancakes
08-24-2014, 10:31 PM
Can we move this crap to a conspiracy forum? It's not current NFL news IMO and it's dragging on too long.

I've already put in a report to get this utter fucking stupidity at the very least moved to its own thread rather than clogging up the 2014 season thread.

they aren't hand checking by any stretch of the imagination, they are fucking helping each other. Actually watch the damn video and break it down. Like every fool in the country all you do is watch it in fast action a couple times and assume its normal.

It doesn't matter what anyone does. We can all sit there watching the video in super slo-mo 50,000 times, still think the way we think and you'll just sit there continuing to say your retarded "you're not watching the video, you're not breaking it down and rewinding it and watching it frame by frame" bullshit you repeatedly say every time someone doesn't magically change their opinion to match yours. Say it all you fucking want, it doesn't mean you'll suddenly change someone's mind with this tin foil for a brain bullshit. Christ almighty, just fucking give it a rest already! It was funny at first, now it's just getting fucking stupid and annoying!

jaymo76
08-25-2014, 12:58 AM
How has this made it to page five??? This is seriously insane!

On another note, I bought some Welch's grape jelly today. That purchase will ensure the Toronto Blue Jays win the 2018 World Series. See, Welch's, the government of Canada and MLS entertainment have a deal that says how many jars of jelly need to be sold for Toronto to win the World Series. My contribution made it happen... Nice! :fp:

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 02:00 AM
How has this made it to page five??? This is seriously insane!

On another note, I bought some Welch's grape jelly today. That purchase will ensure the Toronto Blue Jays win the 2018 World Series. See, Welch's, the government of Canada and MLS entertainment have a deal that says how many jars of jelly need to be sold for Toronto to win the World Series. My contribution made it happen... Nice! :fp:

Lol, because it was nothing but pages of shit smeared all over the 2014 NFL season thread. Thankfully it appears my report asking the guys to separate said shit into its own thread was received and answered.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 02:12 AM
I've already put in a report to get this utter fucking stupidity at the very least moved to its own thread rather than clogging up the 2014 season thread.

It doesn't matter what anyone does. We can all sit there watching the video in super slo-mo 50,000 times, still think the way we think and you'll just sit there continuing to say your retarded "you're not watching the video, you're not breaking it down and rewinding it and watching it frame by frame" bullshit you repeatedly say every time someone doesn't magically change their opinion to match yours. Say it all you fucking want, it doesn't mean you'll suddenly change someone's mind with this tin foil for a brain bullshit. Christ almighty, just fucking give it a rest already! It was funny at first, now it's just getting fucking stupid and annoying!

again,..if you think 2 brothers can reach 5 super bowls in 8 years on 3 different teams without manipulation by outside forces, you are in fact fooling yourself. Now that its been established that these outcomes aren't natural it stands to reason that there is something happening on the field in these games to make these outcomes happen. My being able to weed out this footage that shows players,refs and announcers all working in unison proves how vastly more intelligent I am while in the last 3 years you still type like a rude 15 year old who cant handle any thing intellectually stimulating and logically sound. You are afraid the sports world you worship might actually not be the pure thing you want it to be and excuse obvious clues.

over the next year test yourself and actually pay attention to the NFL landscape and how things pan out. You may well surprise yourself as to what dawns on you.

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 02:18 AM
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Ram_zps1bed5d68.gif

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 02:28 AM
Read some more.

Dan Moldea wrote a book on Jimmy Hoffa, becoming the first reporter to link the former Teamsters president and two mobsters to the JFK assassination.[50] Nothing happened. No death threats. No cement shoes. He wrote another book detailing Ronald Regan's mafia ties. Again, nada. No blowback. Favorable reviews.
He then wrote a book connecting the NFL and organized crime, 1988's "Interference."

"That book," Moldea says, "ended my career."

Moldea may be exaggerating. Or not. He digs into an omelet, tomatoes on the side. We're sitting in a Washington, D.C. diner, an inconspicuous spot near American University, a few miles north of the mailbox where convicted spy and former CIA agent Aldrich Ames once left chalk marks to request meetings with his KGB handlers.

Moldea is definitely not crazy. Quite the contrary. Wearing a black polo shirt under a gray suit jacket, he looks like what he is: an old school investigative journalist. He prefers documents and interviews to speculation and intuition. Two of his other books -- one on the RFK assassination, the other on the death of former White House attorney Vince Foster -- disprove longstanding conspiracy theories. He is seasoned and smart, stubborn and unafraid.

He says he should have known better than to pen "Interference."

Moldea's father, Emil, warned him. From his deathbed. A former Ohio State football player and roommate of pro Hall of Famer Dante Lavelli, Emil tried to shoot down the idea just hours before losing his battle with pancreatic cancer. "Don't write that goddamn book," the 64-year-old told his son. "It will break your heart."

"He knew raw power would come at me," Moldea says. "Like a rifle shot."

Moldea wrote "Interference" anyway. The contents were explosive. No fewer than 26 past and then-present NFL team owners with documented personal and/or business ties to members of the gambling community and/or organized crime.[51] No fewer than 50 legitimate investigations of league corruption either suppressed or killed due to a sweetheart relationship[52] between NFL Security[53] and law enforcement.
Moldea confirmed that Colts owner Carroll Rosenbloom really did bet on his own team in the 1958 NFL championship game, taking the points and wagering $1 million.[54] He found that Rosenbloom likely gambled another million on his club to win Super Bowl III. He corroborated evidence -- originally obtained via separate IRS and FBI investigations -- suggesting that two league referees helped fix no fewer than eight NFL games.[55] In Las Vegas, Moldea met with bookie Don Dawson, who admitted he personally conspired with NFL players in at least 32 games that had points shaved or were dumped outright.
"I didn't put [everything I had] in the book because I didn't want lawsuits," he says. "Dawson talked a lot about [former NFL quarterback] Bobby Layne. I wrote fairly mild stuff about Layne. I got a call one night from a guy who identified himself as Layne's son. He said he hired a hit man to come kill me."

Looking back, Moldea says he was naïve. He knew the NFL would attack him. But he figured there were honest people he could trust, like then-NFL Security head Warren Welsh.[56] Moldea began his book tour at Las Vegas' Stardust Hotel. He says he invited Welsh to his room, laid out his Dawson tapes and documents, went downstairs to give an interview. He returned to find Welsh shaking his head. "Jesus Christ, Dan. You just made my job so difficult."
The two men went to the lobby. Welsh hailed a cab to the airport. Before getting in, he turned to Moldea. "He says to me -- and I'll never forget this -- 'Dan, we gotta destroy you now,'" Moldea says.

Next came the bullets. Cleveland Browns owner Art Modell called Moldea a "sick muckraker." The league dismissed "Interference" as tabloid journalism, a collection of half-truths, rumors and distortions.[57]
The most damaging attack came from a New York Times book review, penned by veteran NFL beat writer Gerald Eskenazi. Eskenazi[58] accused Moldea of "sloppy journalism," a career death blow at the time;[59] Moldea responded by pointing out factual errors in Eskenazi's review and demanding a retraction. The paper stood by the article. Moldea sued for libel, claiming Eskenazi's opinion was based on provably false facts. The case became a five-year ordeal, a First Amendment flashpoint that nearly reached the Supreme Court,[60] with almost every major national media organization lined up against Moldea -- in theory, to protect free speech -- and a U.S. Court of appeals ruling for Moldea before reversing its own decision.
"I wanted to fight the NFL," he says. "Instead, I went to war with the New York Times. They ran interference[61] for the league. Usually, people cheer for David. No one was cheering for me."
Things got worse. And more suspicious. Moldea discovered that Sandy Smith -- a Washington Post book reviewer who had slammed "Interference" -- was in the middle of a lawsuit against Moldea's publisher. Representing Smith? Bill Hundley, a former chief of NFL Security. The 1992 book "Alien Ink" detailed a covert FBI program that "reviewed" -- read: sabotaged -- authors and their published works. "Interference" was among the targets. In 1996, Moldea filed a FOIA request; resulting documents revealed that the FBI placed him under investigation just days after his book's release and that the special agent heading the inquiry was Mitt Ahlerich, a man who later became head of NFL Security.

"When you get involved in something like this, your worst fear is that you run up to people in the street and grab them by the lapels and want to explain your half of the story," Moldea says. "I didn't get quite that bad. But it was close."

Moldea can live with paranoia. Every investigative reporter, he says, believes there is some force out there screwing with his or her life.[62]
What still bugs him about "Interference" is this: During his 13-city book tour, he brought his tapes and notes to every stop. Ready to open up. Lay things out. Only no one asked to see his evidence, pick up the baton, investigate further.

Moldea mentions another court case, this one involving the NFL and game-fixing. Says he testified as an expert witness, along with key law enforcement people.[63] Says the case was ultimately settled, and sealed, and that the depositions would give me a full-on heart attack ... but if I really want to see them, he just might be able to help me. "Play this wrong, and it's a quick way to destroy your career," he adds. "You're talking to a cautionary tale here. I'm not kidding around. This is dangerous [expletive]."
The FBI. The NFL. The media. The courts. The hidden hand writ large. Do I want to take them on? Am I crazy? Moldea thumbs his cellphone. He offers to help.

"I have an up-to-date number for Warren Welsh. I think he might be ready to talk. If you want Warren's number, call me."

I force a brave smile. But I know I never will

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 02:46 AM
You can get help! You're not alone!

http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/resources/consequences-of-lack-of-treatment/anosognosia/1375

http://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help

http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=Helpline

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/mental-health-helpline

http://www.healthyplace.com/other-info/resources/mental-health-hotline-numbers-and-referral-resources/

http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/Pages/MentalHealthPrograms-Svcs.aspx

http://calmhsa.org/

http://dmh.lacounty.gov/

http://www.mhac.org/

http://www.californiamhc.org/

morsdraconis
08-25-2014, 05:02 AM
I'll say it again, if it can happen in the World Cup, why not the NFL?

bdoughty
08-25-2014, 05:25 AM
I'll say it again, if it can happen in the World Cup, why not the NFL?

You are talking individual cases in regards to the World Cup. The World Cup is an event, FIFA is the organization behind it. Did Cameroon players fix WC matches? Have no clue? Even if they did it they had no shot of making it to the finals. Sure, individuals in the FIFA organization are corrupt (Qatar 2022 is a no-brainer). Are they fixing World Cups or responsible for what Cameroon did? No. It's like bringing up the Blacksox scandal or Pete Rose betting on games. Are you blaming the MLB for those things?

The point trying to be made is that the NFL is fixed. Not a few players on teams making money to blow a game or two. That happens in every sport. Corruption exists. The NFL being fixed does not.

bdoughty
08-25-2014, 05:37 AM
proves how vastly more intelligent I am while in the last 3 years you still type like a rude 15 year old who cant handle any thing intellectually stimulating and logically sound.

http://i.imgur.com/zbqz27z.jpg

morsdraconis
08-25-2014, 05:52 AM
You are talking individual cases in regards to the World Cup. The World Cup is an event, FIFA is the organization behind it. Did Cameroon players fix WC matches? Have no clue? Even if they did it they had no shot of making it to the finals. Sure, individuals in the FIFA organization are corrupt (Qatar 2022 is a no-brainer). Are they fixing World Cups or responsible for what Cameroon did? No. It's like bringing up the Blacksox scandal or Pete Rose betting on games. Are you blaming the MLB for those things?

The point trying to be made is that the NFL is fixed. Not a few players on teams making money to blow a game or two. That happens in every sport. Corruption exists. The NFL being fixed does not.

You're telling me you don't remember refs fixing games? There are CLEAR indications of that in the World Cup as well as NBA playoff games. How could the NFL possibly be any different? Especially since they don't even have FULL TIME REFS. I don't see how going from that to the NFL itself trying to make the most interesting stories it can possibly make to sell the best. You don't think Kaep vs Wilson (two 2nd year QBs, both black, both mobile QBs that no one thought would do anything in the NFL) wasn't one of the highest rated and most watched NFC Championship games and didn't have an incredible storyline to sell?

I'd be highly surprised if it's not all controlled and manipulated in some way to benefit the NFL brand as much as possible.

bdoughty
08-25-2014, 06:07 AM
The refs that I recall that fixed games did it for the same reason as the players, to line the pockets. It has nothing to do with a League being fixed. Once again, there is corruption in every league, from refs, to players, to owners, to individuals working for the League, etc. etc. Saying a League is fixed is a completely different ball game.

Side note: I am sure it was the NFL that told Doug Williams to stay in the pocket and not run, because white folks would find it to be a better story. It was the 80's and we were not ready for a running QB. Those 4 TD's he threw in a single quarter? The NFL's doing. Remove all credit from the guy who tossed em. It also explains why Randall Cunningham never won a Super Bowl. The NFL did not think we we ready for it. Golly gee, now we have an NFC Championship with two black mobile QB's. We have come a long way baby.

Making up shit is fun.

Edit: Speaking of QB's and the NFL. Someone explain to me how the NFL let Trent Dilfer win a Super Bowl and not Dan Marino? Yeah, the world was really dying to see Trent Dilfer and Kerry Collins battle it out. The stories they told that night. :glare:

JeffHCross
08-25-2014, 07:48 AM
They also were for the Offenses they ran.True. But their offenses are modern whereas Crouch's is relegated to the academies and Georgis Tech. Maybe he could be a modern Auburn quarterback, I don't know. He'd need to be more of a passing threat than I recall to be successful.

My main point was that you were pointing at running skill as a factor in ESPN's hype. I don't think it had anything to do with it.

We forget, very quickly, that 2006 Ohio State and Carroll-era USC were also passengers on the ESPN hype trsin.

psuexv
08-25-2014, 08:17 AM
again,..if you think 2 brothers can reach 5 super bowls in 8 years on 3 different teams without manipulation by outside forces, you are in fact fooling yourself.

I don't know why you keep coming back to this one and this seems to be your basis for a lot of your argument, the fact that a family can't have more than one NFL caliber player. Peyton Manning may be the best QB to ever play the game and it's hard to imagine that he's been to a couple of SBs?!? And it's unfathomable that his brother is a NFL QB who's made it to the SB, why? Why is it such a great story that they've made it to the SB? If I remember correctly, both years the Eli has made it the big story was the Pats and their unbelievable offenses and nothing with Eli. Even after the wins not many people say Eli won those games. Most of it was the Giants D, the David Tyree catch(which how in the world would you "fix" that.) Nobody but you even talks about how many SBs the Mannings have been to so I guess I don't understand why this is your main point. And if people do care, why wouldn't they have the Manning SB. If the NFL wants to "sell" the Manning name why haven't these two ever met up in the SB?

psuexv
08-25-2014, 08:22 AM
You're telling me you don't remember refs fixing games? There are CLEAR indications of that in the World Cup as well as NBA playoff games. How could the NFL possibly be any different? Especially since they don't even have FULL TIME REFS. I don't see how going from that to the NFL itself trying to make the most interesting stories it can possibly make to sell the best. You don't think Kaep vs Wilson (two 2nd year QBs, both black, both mobile QBs that no one thought would do anything in the NFL) wasn't one of the highest rated and most watched NFC Championship games and didn't have an incredible storyline to sell?

I'd be highly surprised if it's not all controlled and manipulated in some way to benefit the NFL brand as much as possible.

Not trying to be insensitive here but is Kaep black? I thought I remember seeing his parents and I didn't think that they were. If he is though the NFL did a poor job of selling that IMO. I've said it before, they need better writers.

psuexv
08-25-2014, 08:24 AM
I don't know why you keep coming back to this one and this seems to be your basis for a lot of your argument, the fact that a family can't have more than one NFL caliber player. Peyton Manning may be the best QB to ever play the game and it's hard to imagine that he's been to a couple of SBs?!? And it's unfathomable that his brother is a NFL QB who's made it to the SB, why? Why is it such a great story that they've made it to the SB? If I remember correctly, both years the Eli has made it the big story was the Pats and their unbelievable offenses and nothing with Eli. Even after the wins not many people say Eli won those games. Most of it was the Giants D, the David Tyree catch(which how in the world would you "fix" that.) Nobody but you even talks about how many SBs the Mannings have been to so I guess I don't understand why this is your main point. And if people do care, why wouldn't they have the Manning SB. If the NFL wants to "sell" the Manning name why haven't these two ever met up in the SB?

I guarantee that I get a "you are so short sided or one dimensional in your thinking" as an argument back

JeffHCross
08-25-2014, 08:41 AM
Not trying to be insensitive here but is Kaep black? I thought I remember seeing his parents and I didn't think that they were. If he is though the NFL did a poor job of selling that IMO. I've said it before, they need better writers.Kaepernick's father is African-American. The parents you've seen him with are his adoptive parents.

I don't know why you keep coming back to this one and this seems to be your basis for a lot of your argument, the fact that a family can't have more than one NFL caliber player.Genetics forbid a father from passing on the same genes (and work ethic, experience, knowledge) that allowed him to be an NFL-caliber player to any offspring. See: Ken Norton, Howie Long, Clay Matthews.

psuexv
08-25-2014, 09:32 AM
Kaepernick's father is African-American. The parents you've seen him with are his adoptive parents.
Genetics forbid a father from passing on the same genes (and work ethic, experience, knowledge) that allowed him to be an NFL-caliber player to any offspring. See: Ken Norton, Howie Long, Clay Matthews.

Ahhh, didn't know he was adopted.

I need to really brush up on my genetics :D

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 11:30 AM

who said anything about fixed? its a business model of entertainment. All employees are told how to have the game play out.There is no law against that at all

souljahbill
08-25-2014, 11:33 AM
who said anything about fixed? its a business model of entertainment. All employees are told how to have the game play out.There is no law against that at all

I would think it would be against the law due to Vegas lines.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 01:15 PM

its mathematically impossible to happen so frequently ,so easily. It has nothing to do with your pseudo football knowledge about defenses or what ever.
Quite frankly when you manipulate games you can make it look like a team is winning because of a good defense.Stats are just a byproduct , not the effect of a cause. But the lack of offensive stats should cause your spidy senses to tingle.
Dilfer goes 11 TDs and 12 ints..I'm sorry but no defense is good enough to make up for that without manipulation.

I bring up that Manning example because its truly extreme. I'm trying to get you to actually think logically. It simply cant happen.

you have just been indoctrinated by sports cliché logic that has no basis in fact.
parity and any team can win on any given sunday. At Strahans hall of fame speech that was obviously written for him by the NFL, he kept repeating the phrase" the improbable is not impossible" over and over again.

he was trying to get that ringing in your ear so you believe any outcome they feed you.
that way you don't question 4 rookie QBs doing well as soon as they get into the league.
You sit and totally don't question Luck/Colts beating the so called mighty Seahawks and Niners but taking a complete dive against the St Louis Rams, at home no less.

any team can win on any given sunday.
the stars get the calls.
Defense wins championships.
sometimes you just don't get the breaks.
team of destiny.
the refs are human,they make mistakes.
They just wanted it more.

none of these are truths but relied upon clichés to explain away anything that comes up so you don't question the outcome.

LOL to say that the stars get the calls already immediately means outcomes are manipulated but people cant put 2 and 2 together.It excuses obvious manipulation.

heres a news flash for you- there is actually no such thing as a sports dynasty. Its a cliché fed to you so you believe a team can get to and win multiple championships in a completely natural way. Its impossible for a team to get to and win 4 championships in 6 years without manipulation.But people just shut off their logical mind when it comes to watching sports.

if parity exists how come the same teams keep making the playoffs every year ? oh sure, they throw a wild card bone to a different team here and there but theres only a few teams that cycle constantly getting in or near the top. Parity doesn't exist unless it applies to everyone.
don't give me your sports clichés about better coaching/ownership/ or players or what ever. Those are just excuses media feeds you so you think it explains it " they just know how to win!" LOL

all these other teams go through some form of a cycle but you want to believe the Patriots can win for 14 straight years ? and your excuse when questioned is that "well, Brady and Belichick are just that good."No QB and no coach are that good.
It simply isn't possible without manipulation. But that's ok because America believes and loves the story. Last year the Patriots made to a conference final with 13 signed rookies. Its getting freaking absurd.

again..I repeat this one. Frank Reich throws 27 for 47 passes all year and yet is able to lead the Bills to the greatest comeback in NFL history in one fantastic 3rd quarter ? No.

and then the media tells you that of course it was possible because he did it once in college. Him doing it once in college in no way makes it possible to happen again = cliché sports logic that has no basis in truth or fact.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 01:19 PM
I would think it would be against the law due to Vegas lines.

number 4 and 5

http://thefixisin.net/theproof.html

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 01:22 PM
:fp: This is why I support birth control and abortion.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 01:43 PM
:fp: This is why I support birth control and abortion.

another nonresponse that counters nothing.

JBHuskers
08-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Saying the NFL = WWE is ridiculous, hence the 9-2 vote currently.

steelerfan
08-25-2014, 02:27 PM
another nonresponse that counters nothing.
A "nonresponse that counters nothing" is a double negative so, in essence, you just said, "another response that counters everything".

That alone is proof that you are dumber than everyone here. This is why your life is shit, you have no job, you live with Mommy and you are a dork worth too much time on his hands that tries to find fault with everything.

The other posters here are doing things. Working, being productive members of society, carrying on lives etc. All you do is sit around pretending to be smarter than everyone else.

Your biggest accomplishment in life is putting ram horns on every hideous color combination of football uniforms possible. In a fucking video game no less. You're a joke.

If you were so smart, you'd get off mom's computer and get a job and leave your mark on this planet. You're not smart. You are a fool.

This conspiracy bullshit is the playground for the paranoid, the foolish, the psychotic and the mental midgets of this world.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 02:42 PM
A "nonresponse that counters nothing" is a double negative so, in essence, you just said, "another response that counters everything".

That alone is proof that you are dumber than everyone here. This is why your life is shit, you have no job, you live with Mommy and you are a dork worth too much time on his hands that tries to find fault with everything.

The other posters here are doing things. Working, being productive members of society, carrying on lives etc. All you do is sit around pretending to be smarter than everyone else.

Your biggest accomplishment in life is putting ram horns on every hideous color combination of football uniforms possible. In a fucking video game no less. You're a joke.

If you were so smart, you'd get off mom's computer and get a job and leave your mark on this planet. You're not smart. You are a fool.

This conspiracy bullshit is the playground for the paranoid, the foolish, the psychotic and the mental midgets of this world.

LOL nice try sweetness. I love you too !

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 02:49 PM
You can get help! You're not alone!

http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/resources/consequences-of-lack-of-treatment/anosognosia/1375

http://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help

http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=Helpline

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/mental-health-helpline

http://www.healthyplace.com/other-info/resources/mental-health-hotline-numbers-and-referral-resources/

http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/Pages/MentalHealthPrograms-Svcs.aspx

http://calmhsa.org/

http://dmh.lacounty.gov/

http://www.mhac.org/

http://www.californiamhc.org/

Just in case ram missed it on the previous page.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 02:49 PM
Saying the NFL = WWE is ridiculous, hence the 9-2 vote currently.

it doesn't equal WWE , it equals Oscar winning movies but then again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjOkTib5eVQ

JBHuskers
08-25-2014, 02:52 PM
http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-shocked-tmi-WTF-GIF.gif

psuexv
08-25-2014, 03:23 PM
its mathematically impossible to happen so frequently ,so easily.

Why is it mathematically impossible? Eli and Peyton are NFL QBs with a finite amount of teams in the league. There is absolutely a definite probability that they could play in a certain amount of SBs in a certain amount of years. The fact that they are brothers has no bearing on their probabilities to make it to a SB, yet you keep talking about it. You can insert any NFL QB into your argument but you don't because it would sound ridiculous, you feel that fact that they are brothers makes it sound more like a conspiracy. "It's mathematically impossible for Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady to make it to 8 Super Bowls in the past 13 years" and they are both in the same conference so that actually is way more fathomable of a conspiracy than two other QBs in different conferences.... if you are going to make up BS theories at least put some time and effort into it.

And you have obviously have never played sports a day in your life. Let's take a look at HS sports for a second since I'm sure you'd come up with some conspiracy for college if I went there. What about that football team in Alabama, Hoover that has won like 5 state titles since 2003, no such thing as a dynasty? Or Archbishop Wood here in Pa, they have 4 in that same stretch.

I'll even throw in my own experience with HS baseball. My junior year of baseball we went 4-16 and didn't finish over .500 for years before that. My senior year we limped into the playoffs barely and then mowed through districts and into states smoking teams that had beat us throughout the year. Kids that didn't play very well throughout the year game up big for us in that run but I guess an NFL caliber QB can't play well after not playing so well before that.

How about the fact that there are 3 High Schools within 50 miles of each other here in rural Pa that have combined for 7 state champions in softball in the last 12 years and lost in the finals 5 times in that stretch? This past year two of them played against each other in the finals. That's gotta be mathematically impossible right?

bdoughty
08-25-2014, 03:30 PM
Ram, still waiting on the reply to the Dilfer/Collins Super Bowl. Was there a writers strike that year? For someone who speaks so passionately about non-response, pot to kettle. Stop hiding and answer the question.

On a side note:

As someone who is not able to work due to being disabled, I get tired of seeing that personal jab. I like to shit on RAM as much as the next guy but that is getting old fast. You have no clue what is going on in his life and it's obvious that he is a very disturbed individual. Do we constantly harp on you for your inability to keep your marriage vows or all those father of the year trophies you never won? NO, so zip it Steeler.

steelerfan
08-25-2014, 03:37 PM
To be clear, Eric, ram is not intelligent enough to come up with these "theories". The only original idea that "man" has ever had was to put the name of shitty 80s bands on terrible color schemes and then cut and paste them onto baseball and football uniforms in video games. He is a fool.

Everything that he is spouting is simply regurgitated from another tin foil fuck who probably also loves with his mommy.

psuexv
08-25-2014, 03:46 PM
To be clear, Eric, ram is not intelligent enough to come up with these "theories". The only original idea that "man" has ever had was to put the name of shitty 80s bands on terrible color schemes and then cut and paste them onto baseball and football uniforms in video games. He is a fool.

Everything that he is spouting is simply regurgitated from another tin foil fuck who probably also loves with his mommy.

True.... but he's broken down sooooo much tape and game film lololol

psuexv
08-25-2014, 03:50 PM
Ram, still waiting on the reply to the Dilfer/Collins Super Bowl. Was there a writers strike that year? For someone who speaks so passionately about non-response, pot to kettle. Stop hiding and answer the question.

I can answer that....."again,..I don't work for the company so don't expect me to know every reason but you have to have a curve here and there."

steelerfan
08-25-2014, 03:51 PM
True.... but he's broken down sooooo much tape and game film lololol
He has. And, even though he doesn't understand the basic fundamental of what is going on, he knows to watch the video dozens of times and just look at the arms. Then watch again and only look at the eyes. Then watch again and watch the hand on the shoulder as the players "help guide each other".

http://youtu.be/7BpwdhAhep0

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 03:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHOQAT0-Mk

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 04:03 PM

On a side note:

As someone who is not able to work due to being disabled, I get tired of seeing that personal jab. I like to shit on RAM as much as the next guy but that is getting old fast. You have no clue what is going on in his life and it's obvious that he is a very disturbed individual. Do we constantly harp on you for your inability to keep your marriage vows or all those father of the year trophies you never won? NO, so zip it Steeler.

NY is easy..major media market team with a owner that gets his way a lot. its just as dumb to believe a Collins lead team beat a team with 2 of the greatest receivers ever by close to 30 points. They needed you to believe the Giants were a high scoring team that could explode on the Ravens defense

the NFL seems to reward teams who were just bought by someone else or move to a new location or build new stadiums. Theres usually a 3 year window when that happens. The guy that owns Ravens now had only bought a percentage of the Raven at the time.Winning A SB would certainly make the team worth more that he would have to pay or other parties to become majority owners.

the Rams, Ravens and Titans all made it to a SB at the 3 or 4 year mark after they moved ( I say 3 or 4 depending on your view of the super bowl date and the year changing) but that is quite a repetitive coincidence. The Cardinals made it to a SB after building a new stadium and hosting a SB. The Niners didn't become good till it became news that a new stadium was in the works. They've only been good the last 3 years.

they work with appeasing owners and making up story lines for you to believe its happening all in one.

souljahbill
08-25-2014, 05:33 PM
This thread is the funniest thread in the history of forums. :D

bdoughty
08-25-2014, 05:41 PM
NY is easy..major media market team with a owner that gets his way a lot. its just as dumb to believe a Collins lead team beat a team with 2 of the greatest receivers ever by close to 30 points. They needed you to believe the Giants were a high scoring team that could explode on the Ravens defense

the NFL seems to reward teams who were just bought by someone else or move to a new location or build new stadiums. Theres usually a 3 year window when that happens. The guy that owns Ravens now had only bought a percentage of the Raven at the time.Winning A SB would certainly make the team worth more that he would have to pay or other parties to become majority owners.

the Rams, Ravens and Titans all made it to a SB at the 3 or 4 year mark after they moved ( I say 3 or 4 depending on your view of the super bowl date and the year changing) but that is quite a repetitive coincidence. The Cardinals made it to a SB after building a new stadium and hosting a SB. The Niners didn't become good till it became news that a new stadium was in the works. They've only been good the last 3 years.

they work with appeasing owners and making up story lines for you to believe its happening all in one.

So once again I will ask. Why Dilfer winning a Super Bowl and not Marino? Was Marino part of a crusade against the NFL for "fixing games" and thus shunned from ever being allowed to win a Championship?

steelerfan
08-25-2014, 05:45 PM
On a side note:

Not going to happen.

Your situation, whatever. As long as this delusional buttnut keeps saying he is smarter than everyone here, I'm going to smack him down.

I'll show plenty of respect to those who deserve it. He does not.

If that's insufficient, perhaps you should make another dramatic "Final Exit, Stage Left".

souljahbill
08-25-2014, 05:46 PM
So once again I will ask. Why Dilfer winning a Super Bowl and not Marino? Was Marino part of a crusade against the NFL for "fixing games" and thus shunned from ever being allowed to win a Championship?

It wasn't about Dilfer. The "story" was about that D.

bdoughty
08-25-2014, 05:59 PM
If that's insufficient, perhaps you should make another dramatic "Final Exit, Stage Left".

I will take that under advisement.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 06:01 PM

Miami keeps hosting super bowls. Marino should have played for another team. They got their profits without needing a winning team.

I explained to you that pleasing owners and creating stories are intertwined. Dilfer had nothing to do with it just like Rex Grossman didn't, other than going along for the ride.

but you are answering your own question. Saying he won because the defense was great is just a dumb sports cliché logic assumption with no ground to stand on. You can have a suck ass QB because the great NFL gods told you "defense wins Championships"

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 06:03 PM
:fp: Ram's mother should have smothered him as a child instead of tainting the gene pool of the human race with her shit for brains offspring.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 06:03 PM
Not going to happen.

Your situation, whatever. As long as this delusional buttnut keeps saying he is smarter than everyone here, I'm going to smack him down.

I'll show plenty of respect to those who deserve it. He does not.

delusional buttnut delusional buttnut delusional buttnut delusional buttnut
delusional buttnut delusional buttnut
delusional buttnut delusional buttnut delusional buttnut delusional buttnut

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 06:04 PM
:fp: Ram's mother should have smothered him as a child instead of tainting the gene pool of the human race with her shit for brains offspring.

if it wasn't for cussing you would have no vocabulary

souljahbill
08-25-2014, 06:08 PM
LMFAO!!!

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 06:20 PM
I vote we change Ram's name to Delusional Buttnut. All in favor say aye!

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 06:20 PM
souljaBill
Or maybe the other 3 teams just suck

no, its because Kraft doesn't own them.

3 teams just happen to suck for 14 years straight ? But there is parity, right ?
you are again just quoting cliché sports fan phrases that mean nothing and not based in any fact.

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 06:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6NL41bREHo

souljahbill
08-25-2014, 06:30 PM
no, its because Kraft doesn't own them.

3 teams just happen to suck for 14 years straight ? But there is parity, right ?
you are again just quoting cliché sports fan phrases that mean nothing and not based in any fact.

1) The Jets wherein the AFC Championship game a few years ago so they haven't always sucked.

2) The other teams have had no stability in the staff or at QB.

3) Maybe I missed it but show me where you stated 1 fact.

SmoothPancakes
08-25-2014, 06:34 PM
1) The Jets wherein the AFC Championship game a few years ago so they haven't always sucked.

With this deluded dildo, apparently anything he says is fact enough. :eyeroll:

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 06:43 PM

well , no you didn't but you just quoted most sports fans explanations.
you are right, the major market jets have not sucked but they have agreed to stay on the down low for kraft and PITT for what ever reason.
thats right, they went to 2 damn conference championships with freaking Mark Sanchez ?

the Jets haven't had stability at QB either but they get some wins. The go to cliché is defense but that cant work out that well that often.

ram29jackson
08-25-2014, 09:41 PM
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/WK-AZ762_SP_MAI_G_20111103235029.jpg

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052970203716204577015903150731054#livefy re-comment

read between the lines people. They don't want you to see overhead because you could analyze players tanking plays.

JeffHCross
08-25-2014, 10:05 PM
stop feeding the trolls

ram29jackson
08-26-2014, 12:29 AM
stop feeding the trolls

I thought you were supposed to be good with numbers ? I am not trolling. I am genuine and I know you will eventually find out the truth yourself once you stop thinking with childish, sports fan mind.There are no random surprise outcomes in the NFL.

ram29jackson
08-27-2014, 01:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxLZYqjTM4

At 13:08, Former Legal Chief Council and current President and Chief Operating Officer of MLB, Robert A. Dupuy, Esq. states: "We sell fantasy. We don’t sell reality. And we have grown men and women in costumes playing for millions of dollars, and more importantly enthralling tens of millions of people. And furthermore, we sell competition. Our teams and our athletes have to be bitter, bitter rivals and competitors on the field of play, but they’ve got to be partners off the field of play. And we need rules. We sell uncertainty of outcome, and so we need rules, both playing rules and frankly, we need economic rules."

DeMaurice Smith, current chief of the NFL Players' Union, then adds: "Isn’t the reality that it’s a business when owners want it to be a business and it’s a sport when they want it to be a sport and for a fan it’s—and I agree with you—it’s a fantasy."

At 26:48, the two have a similar exchange, as Smith states: "They sell fantasy; we work on the field." Dupuy quickly adds: "And if we didn’t sell fantasy, you wouldn’t work on the field."

At 35:18, the talk turns to the need of “competitive balance” and to keep people watching. This prompts Smith to ask, "So we’ve made all these exceptions to make fans happy?" Answering him is Alan Ostfield, former president and CEO of the Detroit Pistons and Tampa Bay Lightning, who replies: "It’s the foundation of our business."Lastly, at 1:02:40, the moderator brings up the issue of the leagues' personal conduct policy & commissioner powers. He specifically asks Smith why the union didn't fight against including such provisions within the players' collective bargaining agreement with the NFL. Watch how Smith dances around answering, and how another panelist, Charles Grantham (former executive director of the NBA Players' Union) answers by saying that players would rather make more money than concern themselves with personal conduct.

JeffHCross
08-28-2014, 09:41 AM
In honor of National Ghostbusters Day, who is ready to say this to Ram?

http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/5a.gif

souljahbill
08-28-2014, 10:09 AM
As someone who has spoken to professional scouts before, it's impossible for me to believe that games are real at the high school and college level but once they go pro, they're handed a script and NO ONE knows about it.

skipwondah33
08-28-2014, 11:30 AM
It wouldn't surprise me though if partly it was though honestly.

ALOT of money at stake...more than at the collegiate and high school level combined of course.

ram29jackson
08-28-2014, 01:56 PM
talk about a hardcore spin job. This guy is hemming and hawing and has no clue what he is saying.
its called lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IqJA9QbfXg

again..does he sound remotely confident in what he is saying ? he is spinning circles he cant even understand or keep up with

ram29jackson
08-28-2014, 02:33 PM
In honor of National Ghostbusters Day, who is ready to say this to Ram?

http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/5a.gif

At 13:08, Former Legal Chief Council and current President and Chief Operating Officer of MLB, Robert A. Dupuy, Esq. states: "We sell fantasy. We don’t sell reality. And we have grown men and women in costumes playing for millions of dollars, and more importantly enthralling tens of millions of people. And furthermore, we sell competition. Our teams and our athletes have to be bitter, bitter rivals and competitors on the field of play, but they’ve got to be partners off the field of play. And we need rules. We sell uncertainty of outcome, and so we need rules, both playing rules and frankly, we need economic rules."

DeMaurice Smith, current chief of the NFL Players' Union, then adds: "Isn’t the reality that it’s a business when owners want it to be a business and it’s a sport when they want it to be a sport and for a fan it’s—and I agree with you—it’s a fantasy."

At 26:48, the two have a similar exchange, as Smith states: "They sell fantasy; we work on the field." Dupuy quickly adds: "And if we didn’t sell fantasy, you wouldn’t work on the field."

At 35:18, the talk turns to the need of “competitive balance” and to keep people watching. This prompts Smith to ask, "So we’ve made all these exceptions to make fans happy?" Answering him is Alan Ostfield, former president and CEO of the Detroit Pistons and Tampa Bay Lightning, who replies: "It’s the foundation of our business."

Lastly, at 1:02:40, the moderator brings up the issue of the leagues' personal conduct policy & commissioner powers. He specifically asks Smith why the union didn't fight against including such provisions within the players' collective bargaining agreement with the NFL. Watch how Smith dances around answering, and how another panelist, Charles Grantham (former executive director of the NBA Players' Union) answers by saying that players would rather make more money than concern themselves with personal conduct.

I'm not the one believing a fantasy. You are.

ram29jackson
08-28-2014, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF2ybxT0oDU

kick off TD 4:55
look at 36 give a lame one arm attempt from behind.
53 gives a cute little fake dive even though he is well behind.
84 falls for no reason just to get out of the way.
54 and 56 just let him go by. Everyone is taking bad angles and slowing down.
and the kicker gives some lame ole bull crap not even trying to slow him down or cut him off.

5:44 Thomas fumble. Tell me it doesn't look like his hand is completely relaxed when the ball is knocked out in the close up replay at 6:07. tell me it looks like the defender tried really hard to knock it out.He is hardly using any force. as a matter of fact it looks like Thomas helped the ball just drop.

Kearse TD 6:14

basically, players are just bumping into him to make it look good. 32 is right there and just caresses Kearses hips .52 just tries to pretend he's a cape on his back. Don't give me the poor tackling cliché

replay this, rewind it, slow it down, look at it. The Safety is bull too. He's so pumped he hikes it like a punt? lol load of bull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KucK84G9YKE
and when you look at the actual play in the 1st video, he is surrounded by 3 guys who don't even go straight at him to stop him.

JBHuskers
08-28-2014, 04:00 PM
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/JBHuskers/GIFs/amsingerfreakout_zps61eea836.gif?t=1409256219

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 09:55 AM
I totally forgot that I work with someone that worked in the NFL and NFL Europe, the head coach of the school I work with, Phillip Banko. To prove I'm not making up what's coming next, check these links:

Cleveland Browns Staff:
http://www.centry.com/browns/team_graphics/staff.html

Announcement of his hiring at ESJ (also mentions his professional resume):
http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2011/03/new_head_coach_ad_named_at_eas.html

So, I just came out of the locker room where he was doing work on the computer and this is the conversation:

Me: Coach Banko

Coach: Yes sir, what can I do for you?

Me: I gotta ask you a question.

Coach: What is it?

Me: A guy I know says that the NFL is staged for entertainment purposes. The league knows who's going to win before the season starts and all 32 teams are involved in an elaborate ruse to maximize profit.

<Coach begins to look puzzled>
Do you know anything about that?

Coach: What?

<I start laughing>

Me: Yeah, he says everything about the NFL from who wins to where people get drafted to free agency signings to even injuries are all part of an elaborate soap opera produced by the NFL. How true is that?

Coach: Let me tell you something, Quantrell. If that motherfucker ever goes into an NFL training room and tells those motherfuckers that their injuries are fake, they are going to beat his ass.

Me: (laughing) So the NFL isn't fake?

Coach: Fuck no. That's those stupid conspiracy people that think the NBA lottery is fixed because things are crazy. Guess what? Sometimes crazy shit just happens, motherfucker. You just fucking deal with it.

Me: Thanks coach. That's all I needed to know.

Coach: You really came in here for that bullshit?

Me: (laughing) Yes, I really did.

We then start talking about our game from last night and what he wants done next week in terms of heat management but there you go, a former NFL employee says that it's not staged. So, until Ram can provide 1 source to contradict my coach's claim:
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/29/915851baa9ba6c86d7a7afdaf0926438.jpg

psuexv
08-29-2014, 09:58 AM
I totally forgot that I work with someone that worked in the NFL and NFL Europe, the head coach of the school I work with, Phillip Banko. To prove I'm not making up what's coming next, check these links:

Cleveland Browns Staff:
http://www.centry.com/browns/team_graphics/staff.html

Announcement of his hiring at ESJ (also mentions his professional resume):
http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2011/03/new_head_coach_ad_named_at_eas.html

So, I just came out of the locker room where he was doing work on the computer and this is the conversation:

Me: Coach Banko

Coach: Yes sir, what can I do for you?

Me: I gotta ask you a question.

Coach: What is it?

Me: A guy I know says that the NFL is staged for entertainment purposes. The league knows who's going to win before the season starts and all 32 teams are involved in an elaborate ruse to maximize profit.

<Coach begins to look puzzled>
Do you know anything about that?

Coach: What?

<I start laughing>

Me: Yeah, he says everything about the NFL from who wins to where people get drafted to free agency signings to even injuries are all part of an elaborate soap opera produced by the NFL. How true is that?

Coach: Let me tell you something, Quantrell. If that motherfucker ever goes into an NFL training room and tells those motherfuckers that their injuries are fake, they are going to beat his ass.

Coach: Fuck no. That's those stupid conspiracy people that think the NBA lottery is fixed because things are crazy. Guess what? Sometimes crazy shit just happens, motherfucker. You just fucking deal with it.

Me: Thanks coach. That's all I needed to know.

Coach: You really came in here for that bullshit?

Me: (laughing) Yes, I really did.

We then start talking about our game from last night and what he wants done next week in terms of heat management but there you go, a former NFL employee says that it's not staged. So, until Ram can provide 1 source to contradict my coaches claim:

Where's the like button?

psuexv
08-29-2014, 10:02 AM
So, until Ram can provide 1 source to contradict my coach's claim:

Do sources count as twisting words and trying to imply what someone is saying from an interview or one bad play on the field?

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 10:10 AM
LOL! Nope.

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 01:19 PM

so let me get this straight...

because the only thing he said was that injuries are real it means they dont manipulate games?

use your head, its still a contact sport, people get injured. It in no way means they don't manipulate games.
the same crap happens in wrestling-and its the same excuse wrestlers and wrestling fans used for years. LOL he didn't address the actual question one damn bit. He avoided it with a cute evasive answer.

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 01:30 PM
so let me get this straight...

because the only thing he said was that injuries are real it means they dont manipulate games?

use your head, its still a contact sport, people get injured. It in no way means they don't manipulate games.
the same crap happens in wrestling-and its the same excuse wrestlers and wrestling fans used for years. LOL he didn't address the actual question one damn bit. He avoided it with a cute evasive answer.

Now, until you find 1 current or former NFL employee that can refute this claim (and not some other wack-a-do journalist),

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/29/04707ddb796348a7e690c31bfee1ec5d.jpg

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 01:47 PM
Now, until you find 1 current or former NFL employee that can refute this claim (and not some other wack-a-do journalist),

LOL nothing he said answered anything. He just cussed and laughed it off.
seriously dude, try harder. You are supposed to be college educated. What he said disputes nothing I have said and I have given plenty of visual and written examples that make entirely logical sense that people refuse to acknowledge purely due to bias and fear.

LOL how in the hell does that prove anything or counter anything I said ? Again,its an evasive answer that doesn't address anything.

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 01:50 PM

I'm not claiming players don't get injured. I'm claiming games are manipulated and he didn't refute that claim one damn bit dude.

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 02:01 PM
LOL nothing he said answered anything. He just cussed and laughed it off.
seriously dude, try harder. You are supposed to be college educated. What he said disputes nothing I have said and I have given plenty of visual and written examples that make entirely logical sense that people refuse to acknowledge purely due to bias and fear.

LOL how in the hell does that prove anything or counter anything I said ? Again,its an evasive answer that doesn't address anything.

He worked in the NFL. You haven't. He's saying the NFL isn't staged. You're trying to argue semantics but it won't work. I'll take the word of an ex-NFL employee over a guy on a message board.

steelerfan
08-29-2014, 02:08 PM
He worked in the NFL. You haven't worked - ever. He's saying the NFL isn't staged. You're trying to argue semantics but it won't work. I'll take the word of an ex-NFL employee over a moron on a message board.

Fixed.

You asked him if it was staged and the first 2 words out of the coach's mouth were, "Fuck no." Ram latches onto the rest of it and tries to gloss over those two words. Don't let him.

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 02:13 PM
He worked in the NFL. You haven't. He's saying the NFL isn't staged. You're trying to argue semantics but it won't work. I'll take the word of an ex-NFL employee over a guy on a message board.

what word ? again, he disputed absolutely nothing.
you haven't countered anything with evidence of his/your own that disputes anything I have said. All you did was ask him an easy set up question for him to easily deny. He didn't deny with any substantial facts about game manipulating, he said " ha ha ,players get injured,that guys crazy"

that doesn't dispute,prove or counter one damn thing dude.

he didn't give you any word of any kind.

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 02:17 PM
Fixed.

You asked him if it was staged and the first 2 words out of the coach's mouth were, "Fuck no." Ram latches onto the rest of it and tries to gloss over those two words. Don't let him.

LOL how the hell does saying "fuck no" dispute one thing in any way at all. That's not proof, that's a denial remark. Where did I not include it? You people think like children. I said his entire remark said,did and proved nothing.

"fuck no" = oh my God, he must be telling the truth because he said "fuck no"....yeah right what ever ?

that's your proof that he's right and I'm wrong ? LOL

JBHuskers
08-29-2014, 02:23 PM
I think Ram created another user name to add to the vote count for yes. :nod:

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 02:33 PM
I think Ram created another user name to add to the vote count for yes. :nod:

that new name is:

intellectuallysuperiortothegeneralpublic

SmoothPancakes
08-29-2014, 02:49 PM
that new name is:

intellectuallysuperiortothegeneralpublic

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know mentally challenged kids who are smarter than your fucktarded ass.

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 02:51 PM
LOL how the hell does saying "fuck no" dispute one thing in any way at all. That's not proof, that's a denial remark. Where did I not include it? You people think like children. I said his entire remark said,did and proved nothing.

"fuck no" = oh my God, he must be telling the truth because he said "fuck no"....yeah right what ever ?

that's your proof that he's right and I'm wrong ? LOL

It's not our job to prove it's real. It's your job to prove it's fake.

Also, like I said, he's worked in the NFL, thus his word is, by default, more credible than yours. CLW can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's called expert testimony.

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 03:25 PM
It's not our job to prove it's real. It's your job to prove it's fake.

Also, like I said, he's worked in the NFL, thus his word is, by default, more credible than yours. CLW can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's called expert testimony.

"fuck no" is not expert testimony. I have given you evidence to prove its fake. You refuse to acknowledge it.

I have given you a player who said I'm not a good actor. I have given you another player who said the NFL is the equivalent of midget wrestling. I have shown you a conference where the union representative said " we sell fantasy"

I have presented to you things happening that in the real world are statistically impossible to keep happening.
You simply refuse to listen because you use your sports cliché mindset and not your logical deductive reasoning mindset.

there is no burden on me. I can deduct an obvious truth. a glass falls off the counter in the kitchen...do you need someone to tell you it happened even though you know you saw it ? I certainly don't.

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 03:28 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know mentally challenged kids who are smarter than your fucktarded ass.

No, you know no such thing. Nor is it remotely true. Furthermore you again just type stupid insults that counter nothing on any intellectually sound level what so ever.

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 04:15 PM
"fuck no" is not expert testimony. I have given you evidence to prove its fake. You refuse to acknowledge it.

I have given you a player who said I'm not a good actor. I have given you another player who said the NFL is the equivalent of midget wrestling. I have shown you a conference where the union representative said " we sell fantasy"

I have presented to you things happening that in the real world are statistically impossible to keep happening.
You simply refuse to listen because you use your sports cliché mindset and not your logical deductive reasoning mindset.

there is no burden on me. I can deduct an obvious truth. a glass falls off the counter in the kitchen...do you need someone to tell you it happened even though you know you saw it ? I certainly don't.

By your own argument, your "evidence" is also not proof.

"We sell fantasy" could mean fantasy football. Not being a good actor doesn't mean everything is staged. Could mean he has no plans of being a actor post-NFL. Because something is statistically impossible doesn't mean it's impossible. People do win the lottery. Some people have even won it twice. Guess the lottery is staged too, right?

We're all deducting an obvious truth also. It's unstaged. You're using your cliche "conspiracy theory" mind while we're all using what most people would call "common sense."

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Sooooo the SB was in New Orleans but they didn't want New Orleans playing in the Super Bowl? Yeah that makes sense

the Cardinals never get there and yet when they build a new stadium they host a SB the year they go 8-8. The following year for the first time ever they get in one.

Saints never sniff a SB. after they rebuild from a major tragedy they somehow get their first appearance ever. the NFL did push the Katrina angle even though it was 4 years later.

New Orleans has hosted 10 super bowls. Cities gain 400-500 million in profit when hosting. I'm sure even with the profit sharing the host owner gets a little more cheese each time. the Same applies to Miami with 10.

last year, New York= both teams go 7-9, Jets 8-8. Eli who has won 2 SBs throws like a girl and gets 27 ints but they still get 7 wins= major market appeasement but still a guarantee to stay out of playoffs.( people keep saying the Jets suck but they usually have a winning season-they've been .500 or above 10 of the last 14 years=8 of those years above .500=they've been to 12 playoff games since 2001 = major market appeasement) the Giants have been to 15 post season games since 2000.

NY = 2 teams, 27 playoff appearances in 14 years=major market appeasement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_Giants_seasons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_Jets_seasons

its also interesting the rhythm of which a team goes into playoffs and the other one doesn't.

the NFL shares profits but owners get to keep their luxury Box profits for themselves.

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 05:07 PM
By your own argument, your "evidence" is also not proof.

"We sell fantasy" could mean fantasy football. Not being a good actor doesn't mean everything is staged. Could mean he has no plans of being a actor post-NFL. Because something is statistically impossible doesn't mean it's impossible. People do win the lottery. Some people have even won it twice. Guess the lottery is staged too, right?

We're all deducting an obvious truth also. It's unstaged. You're using your cliche "conspiracy theory" mind while we're all using what most people would call "common sense."

IE you've lost all touch with common sense and critical thought.
I have given no conspiracy. I have given statistical consistency that leads to conclusions that aren't filled with supposed chance.
To think otherwise is utterly ridiculous. I am in fact a skeptic, not a conspiracy believer.

your above comments are just the last gasps of a man fighting hard to believe in lies.

Because something is statistically impossible doesn't mean it's impossible.

LOL except it happens every damn week in the NFL

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 05:32 PM
IE you've lost all touch with common sense and critical thought.
I have given no conspiracy. I have given statistical consistency that leads to conclusions that aren't filled with supposed chance.
To think otherwise is utterly ridiculous.

your above comments are just the last gasps of a man fighting hard to believe in lies.

LOL except it happens every damn week in the NFL

It is you, sir, who is grasping. It's funny how I have to look for subtle clues and have critical thought to see something "obvious." I always thought obvious meant something everyone can clearly see.

Also, I haven't seen any statistical analysis. I have yet to see a link to a peer reviewed scientific article printed in a journal. I've taken multiple statistics classes in undergrad and grad school so I'm fully capable of understanding statistical analysis. The "evidence" you present would be classified as no significant correlation by anyone that does statistics.

You are clearly convinced of your theory. I'm not trying to change your mind. But because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're incapable of deep thought. Maybe your argument is complete and utter male bovine feces. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/29/89c5d2cfe42d66b146d2dbf39a850f01.jpg

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
It is you, sir, who is grasping. It's funny how I have to look for subtle clues and have critical thought to see something "obvious." I always thought obvious meant something everyone can clearly see.

Also, I haven't seen any statistical analysis. I have yet to see a link to a peer reviewed scientific article printed in a journal. I've taken multiple statistics classes in undergrad and grad school so I'm fully capable of understanding statistical analysis. The "evidence" you present would be classified as no significant correlation by anyone that does statistics.

You are clearly convinced of your theory. I'm not trying to change your mind. But because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're incapable of deep thought. Maybe your argument is complete and utter male bovine feces. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/29/89c5d2cfe42d66b146d2dbf39a850f01.jpg

LOL I have explained in full many coincidences and you cry for it to be on some official paper or it isn't true? IE you cant think for yourself.
Where did I say I know everything ? I just know NFL games are staged. That's not everything,that's in and of itself.

I am in fact giving you numbers and scenarios. You are just holding your hands over your ears and yelling "la la la ,Its not true,its not true!"

something subtle can be obvious to find when you know what to look for. You aren't at that stage yet on this topic. You could be but you refuse to analyze anything with your sports cliché logic bias infecting your thoughts.

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Absolutely hilarious! An ex-NFL coach says your theory is bullshit. I basically tell you that your set of scenarios would be rejected by anybody good at correlations and statistics and yet, I'm not thinking?

The only thing obvious about this conversation is that you'll "win" by attrition.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/29/88b6a1fc641a04d2966ada777bbb3520.jpg

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 06:27 PM
Absolutely hilarious! An ex-NFL coach says your theory is bullshit. I basically tell you that your set of scenarios would be rejected by anybody good at correlations and statistics and yet, I'm not thinking?

The only thing obvious about this conversation is that you'll "win" by attrition.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/29/88b6a1fc641a04d2966ada777bbb3520.jpg

your reasoning is exactly why the book "the death of common sense" was written.
oohh the coach said its bullshit. Oh well, that really defends his position doesn't it LOL.
Apparently you've never been lied to and don't know how to process that. Or you've been lied to a lot and still dont get it.

LOL its like a bad episode of "Idiocracy"

You said- "hey dude is the NFL fake?"
he said-"hey dude,no it isn't, that's bullshit maaan,anyone who told you is crazy dude."
you said-" haha I thought so dude,you're real smart,thanks for answering."

yep, that's an incredibly fantastic counter to every little scenario and detail I thoroughly explained.

I have never been more right about anything else my entire life and I damn well know it.

You will eventually realize everything I have said is true. I have no doubt about that. It might take 10 years but it will happen.

souljahbill
08-29-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm sure Hitler eagerly awaits the day when you're proven right. Hell could use a snow day.

ram29jackson
08-29-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm sure Hitler eagerly awaits the day when you're proven right. Hell could use a snow day.

I'm not exactly sure what that means..but ok...sure

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/A%201%20WEEKLY%20PHOTOS/Bsm3kdcIUAACY3r_zpsf2ffb2c9.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/A%201%20WEEKLY%20PHOTOS/Bsm3kdcIUAACY3r_zpsf2ffb2c9.png.html)

ram29jackson
09-02-2014, 11:51 AM
the super bowl video I posted here where I break down the plays... I have done that multiple sites. Has been taken down. Of course the NFL says its for copyright reasons but you can always find plenty of NFL videos all over youtube.
it was either because I did It a lot or because it only happened couple hours after I commented on youtube that all the plays were scripted yesterday.

also, If you happen to see Russell Wilson's post game interview from the SB.You should be able to tell that he is hardly showing any real emotion. His interview just sounds like a well read script.

ram29jackson
09-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Clearly you haven't been reading the "Is the NFL fixed?" thread, because this outcome was preordained.

the roughing the punter and bumping into the punt receiver were blatantly scripted if you pay attention at all.

and the pass interference call for 44 yards was laughable in its obvious execution.

ram29jackson
09-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Cordarrelle Patterson-

Patterson's run is a classic example of staged football. The defenders are doing nothing but trying reach with their hands and falling everywhere.
How can you not see how fake it is ? They are right next to him and do nothing realistic in pursuing him.They slow down when they get near him.

actually open up your eyes people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmFHrTE7dZg

souljahbill
09-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Cordarrelle Patterson-

Patterson's run is a classic example of staged football. The defenders are doing nothing but trying reach with their hands and falling everywhere.
How can you not see how fake it is ? They are right next to him and do nothing realistic in pursuing him.They slow down when they get near him.

actually open up your eyes people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmFHrTE7dZg

*smh* :fp:

Or just maybe the dude is too elusive to square up and form tackle.

skipwondah33
09-09-2014, 07:23 PM
The one guy at least did mail it in..#96 or #98. He can clearly lay out to tackle him bit chooses not too...could have spit on him he was so close. Then he decided to attempt a tackle 4 yards from the goalline lol

Then again some guys just couldn't tackle him or tried piss poor attempts.

psuexv
09-09-2014, 07:29 PM
The one guy at least did mail it in..#96 or #98. He can clearly lay out to tackle him bit chooses not too...could have spit on him he was so close. Then he decided to attempt a tackle 4 yards from the goalline lol

I've seen the light :)

skipwondah33
09-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Still don't think it's fixed though lol

Just some guys play harder and are clearly better than others.

ram29jackson
09-09-2014, 09:08 PM
*smh* :fp:

Or just maybe the dude is too elusive to square up and form tackle.

its not hard to be elusive when no one is doing anything but touching you with their fingers and falling down.
actually watch and analyze the other players instead of the cute guy in the purply uniform with the ball.
you've been taught to think real football is guys running around falling down next to the guy with the ball.

this is so bad it looks like the scene in Rocky with the kids following him on his daily run.

wasn't it so fascinating when Denver had the huge lead and in the second half couldn't do a damn thing right and players hands became stone. Did you not see the Denver player on the onside kick just basically give the ball to the colts? So they could cover the spread even though they lost.

ram29jackson
09-09-2014, 09:13 PM

you need to start thinking about why that is.

gschwendt
09-09-2014, 09:29 PM
you need to start thinking about why that is.
Have you ever played organized tackle football?

SmoothPancakes
09-09-2014, 09:43 PM

Of course he hasn't. Mother wouldn't allow him to. :eyeroll:

steelerfan
09-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Of course he hasn't. Mother wouldn't allow him to. :eyeroll:
If you had only mentioned his perpetual unemployment, I would have thought that I said this. :D

SmoothPancakes
09-09-2014, 09:47 PM
If you had only mentioned his perpetual unemployment, I would have thought that I said this. :D

Yeah, I was channeling my inner steelerfan when I typed that. :D

souljahbill
09-09-2014, 10:04 PM
its not hard to be elusive when no one is doing anything but touching you with their fingers and falling down.
actually watch and analyze the other players instead of the cute guy in the purply uniform with the ball.
you've been taught to think real football is guys running around falling down next to the guy with the ball.

this is so bad it looks like the scene in Rocky with the kids following him on his daily run.

wasn't it so fascinating when Denver had the huge lead and in the second half couldn't do a damn thing right and players hands became stone. Did you not see the Denver player on the onside kick just basically give the ball to the colts? So they could cover the spread even though they lost.

Dude, I see shit like that every damn day at football practice. Is college fixed too? Is that why the McNeese players couldn't tackle the Abdullah (or however you spell it) at the end of the game? My "untrained brain and eyes" tell me that shit like that happens all the damn time in football. I guess me being around football, in person, 6 days a week means I don't know what I'm talking about.

SmoothPancakes
09-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Dude, I see shit like that every damn day at football practice. Is college fixed too? Is that why the McNeese players couldn't tackle the Abdullah (or however you spell it) at the end of the game? My "untrained brain and eyes" tell me that shit like that happens all the damn time in football. I guess me being around football, in person, 6 days a week means I don't know what I'm talking about.

You didn't watch the video enough. You need to open your eyes and become a mental nutcase and belieeeeeeeeeve. :dunce:

ram29jackson
09-09-2014, 10:38 PM

that doesn't have crap to do with anything.
Have you ever used your logical mind when talking about sports accomplishments ?
no matter how much you think you know about football you are dumb as a rock if you think a team can go to 4 super bowls in a row and lose every time besides. You are a dull bulb if you think 2 expansion teams can make a conference championship at the same time in their second year of existence. Whats your excuse for both losing that game if they were so good ?

you know organized ball and yet you are incapable of seeing Moss Guide a DB with him to a ball ?
reminiscing about your 4th rate glory days in high school doesn't have crap to do with the fakery happening on NFL fields.

you are telling me real football involves falling down when you are next to the guy with the ball? Because that's all that's happening.
of course it wont look like keystone cops, they are good at faking it.

you know about your little video game world but you are obviously fooled by everything you see the NFL do.

gschwendt
09-09-2014, 10:40 PM
It was a simple question with nothing implied. I have my answer.

ram29jackson
09-09-2014, 10:42 PM
You didn't watch the video enough. You need to open your eyes and become a mental nutcase and belieeeeeeeeeve. :dunce:

IE you are still ignorant, don't know how to observe or analyze anything. Still post like a child and are happy staying that way.

good thing your a Denver fan this year. It will take no effort rooting for wins.

SmoothPancakes
09-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Wow. I was wrong. Just when I thought the stupidity couldn't get any more stupid, :dunce: goes and takes it to an entirely new undiscovered level of stupidity. :dunce:

ram29jackson
09-09-2014, 10:53 PM
It was a simple question with nothing implied. I have my answer.

yes, and the answer is its a stupid meaningless question. I've never shot anyone with a gun either but I know what it looks like when it happens. ooohh you played high school ball. I guess that makes you an expert huh ? no, it just makes you an old guy who played high school ball.

heres some homework for you. rewind every time theres a sack and watch the blocker that let him get through. How convincing was his block ?

did you watch Romos INTS with any amount of observational skills ? you think he was so stupid to think his receiver would catch a ball when covered by 3 red jerseys 2 separate times ? there was nothing but red both times he threw it. Anyone and everyone saw it and yet you buy it as a mistake?
you just believe a bunch of stupid football clichés that have nothing to do with reality or logic to explain all the dumb junk that happens on the field.

ram29jackson
09-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Wow. I was wrong. Just when I thought the stupidity couldn't get any more stupid, :dunce: goes and takes it to an entirely new undiscovered level of stupidity. :dunce:

another childish post that counters nothing. How old are you again ?

SmoothPancakes
09-09-2014, 11:18 PM
another childish post that counters nothing. How old are you again ?

Old enough to know when a nutcase is off their medication.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBSN8HVkBXU

steelerfan
09-10-2014, 02:49 AM
http://youtu.be/LMMUYQp_XRA

psuexv
09-10-2014, 11:51 AM
that doesn't have crap to do with anything.
Have you ever used your logical mind when talking about sports accomplishments ?
no matter how much you think you know about football you are dumb as a rock if you think a team can go to 4 super bowls in a row and lose every time besides. You are a dull bulb if you think 2 expansion teams can make a conference championship at the same time in their second year of existence. Whats your excuse for both losing that game if they were so good ?

you know organized ball and yet you are incapable of seeing Moss Guide a DB with him to a ball ?
reminiscing about your 4th rate glory days in high school doesn't have crap to do with the fakery happening on NFL fields.

you are telling me real football involves falling down when you are next to the guy with the ball? Because that's all that's happening.
of course it wont look like keystone cops, they are good at faking it.

you know about your little video game world but you are obviously fooled by everything you see the NFL do.

His point is that if you would have played ANY type of organized sport you would realize that this can happen. It's funny that you quote "bizarre" things happening in sports again like teams going to 4 super bowls in a row or expansion teams making championship games and that they are mathematically impossible but you've completely ignored HARD EXAMPLES that I put out there of real life scenarios, some that I've experienced myself in sports of dominant teams and teams that probably shouldn't do as well as they did.

Why is it mathematically impossible? Eli and Peyton are NFL QBs with a finite amount of teams in the league. There is absolutely a definite probability that they could play in a certain amount of SBs in a certain amount of years. The fact that they are brothers has no bearing on their probabilities to make it to a SB, yet you keep talking about it. You can insert any NFL QB into your argument but you don't because it would sound ridiculous, you feel that fact that they are brothers makes it sound more like a conspiracy. "It's mathematically impossible for Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady to make it to 8 Super Bowls in the past 13 years" and they are both in the same conference so that actually is way more fathomable of a conspiracy than two other QBs in different conferences.... if you are going to make up BS theories at least put some time and effort into it.

And you have obviously have never played sports a day in your life. Let's take a look at HS sports for a second since I'm sure you'd come up with some conspiracy for college if I went there. What about that football team in Alabama, Hoover that has won like 5 state titles since 2003, no such thing as a dynasty? Or Archbishop Wood here in Pa, they have 4 in that same stretch.

I'll even throw in my own experience with HS baseball. My junior year of baseball we went 4-16 and didn't finish over .500 for years before that. My senior year we limped into the playoffs barely and then mowed through districts and into states smoking teams that had beat us throughout the year. Kids that didn't play very well throughout the year game up big for us in that run but I guess an NFL caliber QB can't play well after not playing so well before that.

How about the fact that there are 3 High Schools within 50 miles of each other here in rural Pa that have combined for 7 state champions in softball in the last 12 years and lost in the finals 5 times in that stretch? This past year two of them played against each other in the finals. That's gotta be mathematically impossible right?

psuexv
09-10-2014, 11:55 AM
did you watch Romos INTS with any amount of observational skills ? you think he was so stupid to think his receiver would catch a ball when covered by 3 red jerseys 2 separate times ? there was nothing but red both times he threw it. Anyone and everyone saw it and yet you buy it as a mistake?

By that rationale you should never throw a pick when you are playing NCAA by throwing to a guy that is covered, But I bet you do!!!

JeffHCross
09-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Trooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

skipwondah33
09-11-2014, 07:27 AM
The better poll or question is

Do you believe the college sports and the NFL players participate in point shaving or anything associated with gambling?

Certainly appears so at times lol

souljahbill
09-11-2014, 09:22 AM
yes, and the answer is its a stupid meaningless question. I've never shot anyone with a gun either but I know what it looks like when it happens. ooohh you played high school ball. I guess that makes you an expert huh ? no, it just makes you an old guy who played high school ball.

heres some homework for you. rewind every time theres a sack and watch the blocker that let him get through. How convincing was his block ?

you just believe a bunch of stupid football clichés that have nothing to do with reality or logic to explain all the dumb junk that happens on the field.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/11/16a9e8a74d001f71d70aa10ec7f6be17.jpg

JBHuskers
09-11-2014, 12:46 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/motivator3593515nh2.jpg

ram29jackson
09-11-2014, 01:22 PM
you people just refuse to see such blatant examples and coincidences.
I hope to be around when it finally dawns on you.Stop living in pretend world and actually watch what happens in the games.

Trooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I'm especially disappointed in you jeffH. I thought you were smarter than that.

souljahbill
09-11-2014, 01:31 PM
you people just refuse to see such blatant examples and coincidences.
I hope to be around when it finally dawns on you.Stop living in pretend world and actually watch what happens in the games.

I'm especially disappointed in you jeffH. I thought you were smarter than that.

Everyone knows pro wrestling is fake because THAT is blatant and obvious. What you're doing is saying 2+2=5 and we just need to look at the numbers with a logical mind.

souljahbill
09-11-2014, 01:33 PM
If you have to "study the tape" to see something obvious, it's not obvious.

steelerfan
09-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Wrestling is real. Roger Goodell has tricked you into believing it is fake so that your brain is trained to think that that is what fake looks like so you won't recognize fake when you see it in the NFL. :easy:

souljahbill
09-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Wrestling is real. Roger Goodell has tricked you into believing it is fake so that your brain is trained to think that that is what fake looks like so you won't recognize fake when you see it in the NFL. :easy:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/11/b1a8c037c0997e6aaf2989cd51217a58.jpg

ram29jackson
09-12-2014, 01:08 PM
If you have to "study the tape" to see something obvious, it's not obvious.

no, you often times have to research something to make sure. These are well practiced individuals and are obviously fooling you quite well.
how would I be able to describe something so well just looking at it once ? You are being quite childish with this remark.

Everyone knows pro wrestling is fake because THAT is blatant and obvious. What you're doing is saying 2+2=5 and we just need to look at the numbers with a logical mind.

this remark means nothing and doesn't debate or counter or disprove anything I have said or shown you.

what I am saying is a multi billion dollar organization is a hell of a lot better at faking stuff than white trash pro wresting.
Its obvious to me because I took the time to look into it and break down in an intellectual and educated level that you refuse to do because you want to stay in the dark,its easier that way.
I've shown you Randy Moss guiding a receiver to a ball and you still dont get it. No wonder you are so easily deceived.

souljahbill
09-12-2014, 04:01 PM
no, you often times have to research something to make sure. These are well practiced individuals and are obviously fooling you quite well.
how would I be able to describe something so well just looking at it once ? You are being quite childish with this remark.

this remark means nothing and doesn't debate or counter or disprove anything I have said or shown you.

what I am saying is a multi billion dollar organization is a hell of a lot better at faking stuff than white trash pro wresting.
Its obvious to me because I took the time to look into it and break down in an intellectual and educated level that you refuse to do because you want to stay in the dark,its easier that way.
I've shown you Randy Moss guiding a receiver to a ball and you still dont get it. No wonder you are so easily deceived.

Since you're coming from such an educated place, remind me, how many degrees do you have?

psuexv
09-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Since you're coming from such an educated place, remind me, how many degrees do you have?

I still like how he glosses over my real life example of "things that mathematically are impossible"

ram29jackson
09-12-2014, 07:38 PM
I still like how he glosses over my real life example of "things that mathematically are impossible"

because high school teams doing bad one year and good the next doesnt have anything to do with whether the league is manipulating games.

high school teams gain and lose nothing in profit and no one gives a damn about them on a 12 million fan population level.
yes it is in fact mathematically efing impossible that two guys who are brothers would make it to 5 SBs on 3 separate teams in 8 years, naturally without influence.

your high school example might hold a little water if the NFL's bottom 16 teams were constantly making it to SBs against each other.

but alas there usually is a major market team or damn well/great popular player involved.

and wasn't it oh so fantastic that the year Peyton was out with his injury,his brother was in that SB against the Patriots again...in the Colts freaking stadium ! unicorns and rainbows and bread and circus's baby !

ring, ring, salivate, come follow the NFL and all its beautiful endings !

JeffHCross
09-12-2014, 10:04 PM
I'm especially disappointed in you jeffH. I thought you were smarter than that.I'm smart enough to realize when rational discourse is not possible with another party and when there is no use is continuing a one-sided discussion.

souljahbill
09-12-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm smart enough to realize when rational discourse is not possible with another party and when there is no use is continuing a one-sided discussion.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/12/01cb3eeb256dc2e60f75d17b0dbd2033.jpg

skipwondah33
09-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Jerome Bettis and Ray Lewis had some good send offs of their careers

Both games were "controversial" too

I know people joke about sports being rigged when their team doesn't win at times.

More ammo for you Ram lol

ram29jackson
09-12-2014, 10:21 PM
I'm smart enough to realize when rational discourse is not possible with another party and when there is no use is continuing a one-sided discussion.

its 2 sided. You are just wrong for now. When your mouth drops to the floor the day you figure it out, I'll be glad to hear about it :)

I'm giving you the most obvious evidence and you are so mentally blocked for what ever reason.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/pavlovs-dog121510.gif

psusnoop
09-13-2014, 01:39 AM
Good grief the amount of brain cells I've lost by catching up is mind boggling.

Ram you my friend need help. I will pray for you and hope that you find some resolve or get back on your Meds.

ram29jackson
09-14-2014, 01:38 AM
Good grief the amount of brain cells I've lost by catching up is mind boggling.

Ram you my friend need help. I will pray for you and hope that you find some resolve or get back on your Meds.

LOL you seriously didn't see how ridiculously fishy the end of the Penn State game was ?
that and the end of the UCLA game I watched at the same time and they played out the same way. I was laughing at the fact I knew neither team was losing during the last 3 minutes of both games.
There was nothing in doubt in either game. they just finished that way so the losing team could cover the spread.

yeah right, UCLAs back up does nothing all game and then throws a perfect unmolested rainbow ?

you didn't see the Rutgers just lay down that whole drive ? that 50 yard pass play all the defenders did was pat him on the back and say go ahead and take off man. Go watch the end again

SmoothPancakes
09-14-2014, 01:52 AM
So now NCAA is rigged too? 126 teams with 75+ players on each team all are in on this? Every year? And not ONE player who never panned out in the NFL and ended up broke and in trouble with the law never ONCE sang like a canary? You're only kidding yourself. Either you really are off your meds or you're a certifiable dumbass.

ram29jackson
09-14-2014, 03:47 AM
So now NCAA is rigged too? 126 teams with 75+ players on each team all are in on this? Every year? And not ONE player who never panned out in the NFL and ended up broke and in trouble with the law never ONCE sang like a canary? You're only kidding yourself. Either you really are off your meds or you're a certifiable dumbass.

I'm talking about those two games only. I know how to read a defense just lying down now. How the fuck do you explain 2 completely dead games that are then efficiently won like no problem in the last 3 minutes? I'm sorry you are that gullible as of yet.
2 Rutgers defenders were right there when he caught the ball, he took forever to start running and they did nothing to stop him

SmoothPancakes
09-14-2014, 04:29 AM
Yes, out of every game this week, they're going to pick UCLA-Texas and Penn State-Rutgers to rig. :D

Those two are clearly worth rigging with the LOADS of money bet on them over the likes of Georgia-South Carolina or Tennessee-Oklahoma.

And you honestly expect me to believe that two, and ONLY two NCAA games were fixed? There would be multiple games fixed every single week if they were doing so, every single season. So yeah, you'd still end up with dozens of teams involved in this magical "game fixing" in the end. So again, take your fucking medication already.

steelerfan
09-14-2014, 07:11 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/14/6bb54dd0c48c6554bac218dfd444f77d.jpg

psusnoop
09-14-2014, 10:50 AM
I saw a lucky catch by Lewis and two defenders miss a tackle.

Why did they call holding when PSU scored the TD to James if it's fixed? Lmao!!

ram29jackson
09-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Not at all. All 3 amazing picks were all scripted. Somehow, the athleticism displayed to make those interceptions were scripted. Look at the film.

athletes look great jumping around. How does that prove its not scripted ? If you already know its coming you can get timing down and show off.

ram29jackson
09-15-2014, 10:25 AM
I saw a lucky catch by Lewis and two defenders miss a tackle.

Why did they call holding when PSU scored the TD to James if it's fixed? Lmao!!

gotta make it look dramatic and competitive obviously. Those defenders were right there and acted dumb as rocks. You just accept that Penn State could do nothing all game and the last 2 minutes its as though Rutgers isn't even on the field ?

same with the UCLA game. You know most college athletes don't go to any classes and can barely read and get booster cash but you somehow think the games are so pure ?

souljahbill
09-15-2014, 10:28 AM
athletes look great jumping around. How does that prove its not scripted ? If you already know its coming you can get timing down and show off.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/15/226bdd4fe248468db46b60933ca05ef3.jpg

JeffHCross
09-15-2014, 11:14 AM
Speaking about the Washington Redskins, I just read someone on Twitter that said "These calls against us have to be a coincidence or conspiracy!"

Given those two choices, it's amazing to me how some will pick one side and the some will pick the other. But, I guess if you look across all the conspiracy theories, that's always been true

skipwondah33
09-15-2014, 11:16 AM
Haha anyone see that Percy Harvin run yesterday lol

psusnoop
09-15-2014, 12:22 PM

Ram just how in the fuck within 40 seconds of the spot of the ball is the play relayed from lets say the press box, to the coaches to call the play to the QB to make the call to the defense coordinator to the defense players each time you say it's scripted. Wouldn't the no huddle basically fuck that all up or are those games just the exception?

ram29jackson
09-15-2014, 02:01 PM
http://deadspin.com/bill-polian-disagrees-with-bill-polians-insider-opinion-1633593081

videos of interview in link

Former NFL executive Bill Polian was brought onto SportsCenter this morning to give some insight into the NFL's bungling of the Ray Rice situation. He was specifically asked if he, as someone who has worked in the NFL office, thought it was possible for an NFL executive to have obtained a copy of the tape showing Ray Rice knocking out his then-fiancée in an elevator, as was reported by the AP yesterday, and not have shown that tape to Roger Goodell or any other NFL execs.

The video above is Polian's answer to that question, which aired on SportsCenter at 10:47 a.m. Here is a transcription of what he said:

It is very puzzling to me. As a matter of fact, I worked as a vice president in the NFL office in 1993, with respect to football operations. I know how the office works, I've physically been there—it was a different building, not the one they're in now—but it's very difficult for me to understand how that could happen. Especially when you're in a situation that is as high-profile as that particular incident is. It's puzzling, and I have as many questions as everyone else. It's outside my area of expertise. For all the years that I was in the NFL, NFL security, and the NFL's ability to protect its integrity, the so-called "protection of the shield," was unmatched in American business. Forget about sports—in American business. I mean, you did not step out of line in the NFL, and if you did, there was an unwritten rule that when you were called into the office—and met with someone who was the commissioner or there at the behest of the commissioner—that you better come clean, that you better tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And if you work in the office, you better be on top of the details. The office was there to make sure that the clubs, the players, the reputation of the NFL reamined unsullied. That goes back to the 1960's with the administration of Pete Rozelle. So this is totally, totally out of character for what I know of the NFL office.

That segment ended up getting cut short, perhaps due to a technical mishap, and so Polian was brought back on the air at 11:08 a.m., at which point he was asked the exact same question by Chris McKendry.

And here is a transcription:

Well it can happen. It's a very large organization, much larger than when I served in the league office, maybe much larger by a factor of 10. When you have a large, bureaucratic organization, which that is, and there are some that think it is too large, very honestly. Things can slip through the cracks. Someone can make a value judgement who has no right to make that judgement. The CEO, who is in effect Roger Goodell, doesn't get all the information he needs all the time. That's a fact of life in bureaucracies. In this case, we'll find out what happened, and they'll absolutely, they being the NFL and Roger, will have to take steps to make sure it never happens again.

So, what the hell happened here? In the first segment, Polian makes the NFL out to be the East German Stasi, where a low-level executive wouldn't dare hide pertinent information from his or her superiors for fear of swift and merciless retribution. But then here comes Polian 20 minutes later, describing the NFL offices as a run-of-the-mill bureaucracy where of course vital pieces of information could fall through the cracks.

Bill Polian either has a hard time maintaining consistent opinions for longer than 20 minutes at a time, or something spooked him into softening his answer during that second go-round. If we assume the first answer to be the truest one, you can probably guess what that something might have been.

the NFL houses a bunch of angry guys and criminals yet you think that somehow seperates itself from the possibility of game manipulation.

the reason they do what they want off the field is because they know what happens on the field doesn't matter

steelerfan
09-15-2014, 04:01 PM
What I am amazed by is the games over the years that have been won on Hail Marys. They only have one shot to get it right and they do. Such great acting!

JBHuskers
09-15-2014, 04:09 PM
What I am amazed by is the games over the years that have been won on Hail Marys. They only have one shot to get it right and they do. Such great acting!

I'm amazed that this post has reached 12 pages.

souljahbill
09-15-2014, 04:25 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000103138/NFL-Films-Presents-The-Hail-Mary

steelerfan
09-15-2014, 07:21 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000103138/NFL-Films-Presents-The-Hail-Mary
Such beautiful acting. Brilliant, really.

steelerfan
09-15-2014, 07:43 PM
So I went to ram's trailer (actually his mother's trailer where he lives as you can hear me mention) to try and have a discussion about this.

This is how I was treated...

http://youtu.be/Nm-jCiPq9Lg

psusnoop
09-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Just classic right there! :D

JBHuskers
09-15-2014, 07:51 PM
Shit. :D

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

ram29jackson
09-15-2014, 11:31 PM
oh look, another fantastic finish tonight and you guys suck it up like Kool Aid without question

ram29jackson
09-15-2014, 11:47 PM
LOL you people are so gullible. If both teams are in on it its quite easy to have the ball go to the guy you want it to in a pack of people . Just because your fat, drunk, white asses cant pull it off doesn't mean they cant. You are still just admitting youll accept anything and cant break it down logically.

actually watch those videos. You see defenders batting the ball so a receiver finds it.

they even admit in a backhanded way the objective is to keep the ball alive.If you cant get it, help the other guy get it by tipping it up and keeping it alive. What they don't tell you is defenders are doing the same thing but you can see that in the video if you actually studied it.

ram29jackson
09-15-2014, 11:48 PM
So I went to ram's trailer (actually his mother's trailer where he lives as you can hear me mention) to try and have a discussion about this.

This is how I was treated...

http://youtu.be/Nm-jCiPq9Lg

yep, that really is an adult counterpoint to all my valid facts you choose to ignore. Did you even bother with the above article yet or would that cut into your drinking time ?

JBHuskers
09-16-2014, 01:09 AM
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/JBHuskers/Forum%20Pics/f45678b8-aabc-451e-b31e-d29a504056a8_zps37mppp3f.png

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

ram29jackson
09-16-2014, 01:12 AM
I love you too JB but what I said makes perfect,total sense

SmoothPancakes
09-16-2014, 03:21 AM
I love you too JB but what I said makes perfect,total sense

Only to mental case dumbasses who are either off their medication or high on crack.

souljahbill
09-16-2014, 04:48 AM
LOL you people are so gullible. If both teams are in on it its quite easy to have the ball go to the guy you want it to in a pack of people . Just because your fat, drunk, white asses cant pull it off doesn't mean they cant. You are still just admitting youll accept anything and cant break it down logically.

actually watch those videos. You see defenders batting the ball so a receiver finds it.

they even admit in a backhanded way the objective is to keep the ball alive.If you cant get it, help the other guy get it by tipping it up and keeping it alive. What they don't tell you is defenders are doing the same thing but you can see that in the video if you actually studied it.

As someone who, you know, goes to football practice everyday, that's how they practice Hail Marys. Receivers practice tipping it up to either a receiver in the back or to a trailing receiver who is supposed to catch it if the ball is knocked forward. It's practiced but it's not rehearsed.

Try again

ram29jackson
09-16-2014, 12:12 PM
As someone who, you know, goes to football practice everyday, that's how they practice Hail Marys. Receivers practice tipping it up to either a receiver in the back or to a trailing receiver who is supposed to catch it if the ball is knocked forward. It's practiced but it's not rehearsed.

Try again

LOL come on dude, you couldn't catch what you just said while you typed that ? Practicing is the same as rehearsing in that context.
Why are just shutting off your logical thought process at every turn ?

ram29jackson
09-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Only to mental case dumbasses who are either off their medication or high on crack.

yep, another off topic remark because you feel threatened by the possibility of something you don't understand.

JBHuskers
09-16-2014, 12:31 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1509017/pooping-cow-o_medium.gif

SmoothPancakes
09-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Can we make that Ram's avatar? :D

souljahbill
09-16-2014, 12:50 PM
LOL come on dude, you couldn't catch what you just said while you typed that ? Practicing is the same as rehearsing in that context.
Why are just shutting off your logical thought process at every turn ?

No one practices that with the other team, dude and even on the rate opportunity that it works, it NEVER works how it does in practice.