Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: cnballard05321's strategy videos

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    IMHO you guys should layoff the guy now that he is posting in the appropriate section of the forums.

I don't find his videos all that helpful/useful either for the way I play the game but to each their own. I don't see a need to bash the guy into oblivion for posting videos that may or may not be helpful.

Indeed if your true goal is to have him stop posting on the forums (again not sure why but that seems to be the intent from many of you) the easiest way to accomplish this goal is to stop posting in this thread and stop viewing his videos.

Just sayin'

IMHO you guys should layoff the guy now that he is posting in the appropriate section of the forums.

I don't find his videos all that helpful/useful either for the way I play the game but to each their own. I don't see a need to bash the guy into oblivion for posting videos that may or may not be helpful.

Indeed if your true goal is to have him stop posting on the forums (again not sure why but that seems to be the intent from many of you) the easiest way to accomplish this goal is to stop posting in this thread and stop viewing his videos.

Just sayin'
    this thread has over 1900 views in a short period. I doubt any of it has to do with his football /video game wannabe cross knowledge. People enjoy a good laugh

Just sayin'
    IMHO you should heed your own advice when it comes to posting in MS threads.

Just sayin'

I think the issue is he came in here spamming the site promoting his videos (and himself) and then they were deemed to not even be that valuable. His approach was a little abrasive. I have two NCAA related sites and other social media and don't go around spamming sites trying to get views/pub. There are at least less abrasive ways to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by majesty95 View Post
    I think the issue is he came in here spamming the site promoting his videos (and himself) and then they were deemed to not even be that valuable. His approach was a little abrasive. I have two NCAA related sites and other social media and don't go around spamming sites trying to get views/pub. There are at least less abrasive ways to go about it.

Freshman
    Madden NFL Defensive Scheme: The Tampa 2
    The tampa 2 was introduced by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the early 1970's, but nobody really took note of it because it had some flaws. The deep middle was open if the front 4 didn't get hot pressure, and the Steelers never really ran into that issue because of how talented their front 4. Now when Tony Dungy was a defensive back for the steelers this style of defense really spoke to him and he began to design and adjust so that the early weaknesses of a traditional cover 2 defense was now a strength. So basically what Dungy presented was a cover 2 with the middle linebacker dropping deeper into the middle of the field so now he was responsible for the deep middle and the 2 safeties were now only responsible for thei deep third of the field. He also decided to place his corners in an intermediate coverage not flats and not deep, but in between basically so they could contend with the underneath and the intermediate routes essentially splitting the two to make it easier to play both. Now in madden a lot of people have had trouble replicating this style and that is largely because the 4 man pass rush is not as intense or realistic as the real NFL because again this is a video game. What I'm going to break down today is how I play the tampa 2, the philosophy behind it, and an idea of how to make it more effective in madden. Thanks for giving it a look guys and I'll see you next time!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4TQjXlc-to
    Tony Dungy's Take: http://www.footballxos.com/download/...nte-Kiffin.pdf

Freshman

Madden NFL and NCAA Defensive Scheme: The Tampa 2

The tampa 2 was introduced by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the early 1970's, but nobody really took note of it because it had some flaws. The deep middle was open if the front 4 didn't get hot pressure, and the Steelers never really ran into that issue because of how talented their front 4. Now when Tony Dungy was a defensive back for the steelers this style of defense really spoke to him and he began to design and adjust so that the early weaknesses of a traditional cover 2 defense was now a strength. So basically what Dungy presented was a cover 2 with the middle linebacker dropping deeper into the middle of the field so now he was responsible for the deep middle and the 2 safeties were now only responsible for thei deep third of the field. He also decided to place his corners in an intermediate coverage not flats and not deep, but in between basically so they could contend with the underneath and the intermediate routes essentially splitting the two to make it easier to play both. Now in madden a lot of people have had trouble replicating this style and that is largely because the 4 man pass rush is not as intense or realistic as the real NFL because again this is a video game. What I'm going to break down today is how I play the tampa 2, the philosophy behind it, and an idea of how to make it more effective in madden. Thanks for giving it a look guys and I'll see you next time!

Tony Dungy's Take: http://www.footballxos.com/download/...nte-Kiffin.pdf

Freshman
    how did i spam i posted a video a day an said if you like them subscribe. and i dint know the forum sections until someone told me this is my first season making videos im still learning bro just trying to help people get better is all

Quote Originally Posted by cnballard05321 View Post
    how did i spam i posted a video a day an said if you like them subscribe. and i dint know the forum sections until someone told me this is my first season making videos im still learning bro just trying to help people get better is all
    the problem is you're not helping people get better. you're mostly helping them learn east room cheese tactics. and for a mostly sim site like this, you're gonna get flamed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    the problem is you're not helping people get better. you're mostly helping them learn east room cheese tactics. and for a mostly sim site like this, you're gonna get flamed for it.
    This. If they were sim tactics, then I'm all for it. But when it's tactics that do nothing but perpetuate the East Room cheesy bullshit that has effectively killed playing randoms online for most of us, then you're not helping anyone get better. You're helping create more people that we will hate more than anything in the future and hope they end up tripping and faceplant through their TVs.

overload blitz doesn't have crap to do with a Tampa two

Last edited by bdoughty; 07-04-2013 at 05:29 PM.

please get better BEFORE helping others

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Oh the pain, someone make it stop................................

Freshman

Using Triangles in Your Passing Game To Beat Zone Coverage

Ok guys in today’s video I will be taking a look at Colt McCoy and Mac Brown’s favorite passing concept as well as a popular concept in the game in general. Now this concept will apply more then to just a single play and its basically the whole theory behind the bunch formation in my opinion. The concept I will be looking at today is how teams use triangles in their passing games to properly space the field in order to attack zone coverage. Now this interesting because most teams use levels or curl flats or something where 2 players are key in creating separation, but in this concept it uses 3 players to create a triangle that can beat almost every coverage in the game. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this breakdown, and make sure to check out my youtube channel for videos like this as well as tips and strategies on how to improve in madden and ncaa games. Thanks for watching Guys!

Ok guys in today’s video I will be taking a look at Colt McCoy and Mac Brown’s favorite passing concept as well as a popular concept in the game in general. Now this concept will apply more then to just a single play and its basically the whole theory behind the bunch formation in my opinion. The concept I will be looking at today is how teams use triangles in their passing games to properly space the field in order to attack zone coverage. Now this interesting because most teams use levels or curl flats or something where 2 players are key in creating separation, but in this concept it uses 3 players to create a triangle that can beat almost every coverage in the game. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this breakdown, and make sure to check out my youtube channel for videos like this as well as tips and strategies on how to improve in madden and ncaa games. Thanks for watching Guys!
    Stop with the tips they fucking suck and are cheesy bullshit.

Freshman

NCAA 14 Free Offensive Ebook

I know a lot of you guys don't like my tips and ideas, but i want to release this to the 2-3 people who enjoy the content. I just finished a 30 page ebook and would like to give it away for free. Thank you guys for being respectful with your criticism as I can see why it is deserved. Also I look forward to bringing you guys better videos and better more realistic concepts and schemes. Thanks for allowing me to post in here this is a blessing and i hope you guys can use something in this ebook.You should be able to pick it up with this link below. Thank you!
    http://maddentips365.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jigga View Post
    z spot is actually on of my favorite plays stock. very nice triangle read. especially like it on the first play of a ranked game. usually your opponent will try a heavy blitz and it's an easy play to the flat route.
    Had a play script last year and Singleback Doubles - Z Spot was the first play on the list. Read it Corner/Flat/Spot.

Not that it ever did me much good, but it was fun.

I know a lot of you guys don't like my tips and ideas, but i want to release this to the 2-3 people who enjoy the content.
    Here is a wacky thought. PM the 2-3 people who "enjoy" your content.

Spamming your stupid Madden Tips link is one thing if it was completely free but you ask for donations, hence it is still advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Here is a wacky thought. PM the 2-3 people who "enjoy" your content.

Spamming your stupid Madden Tips link is one thing if it was completely free but you ask for donations, hence it is still advertising.
    Yep, been complaining about the professor for awhile now to no avail . That is okay though as I am now more amused than ticked and will enjoy the trolling