Quote Originally Posted by Dr Death View Post
I've played two games now as and am 0-2. But I played # 21 and # 7 . So it would seem they're pretty good. I've been run on to death... if I had any D at all I would be 2-0. Lost both games by 4 points; 27-31 and 34-38. The loss ended w/ me at their 4 yard line.

Now... one potential problem I have noticed, in each game I was driving at the end for the win, and in each game my best two players were injured during the drive once I got inside the red zone. Fluke? Or Flaw? Not sure yet.
Have you tried any games playing as someone horrible like UMass, Texas State, UTSA, Akron, Eastern Michigan, Florida Atlantic, etc, against a top 25 team?

While your numbers look good as Kansas against Boise State and Arkansas, I don't want every game to be down to the wire. If I'm playing as a horrible team against a good team, I want to be 8 or 9 times out of 10 blown out with that 9th or 10th time a chance for me to win. Likewise if I'm a good team playing a crappy team, I want to win 8 or 9 times out of 10, but have that 9th or 10th time where the team plays good and there is the potential for me to lose.