Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is there anything that will stop you from buying NCAA 12?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah My Player was a lot of fun, until after the first season and you could sign with anyone you wanted to. That's about the only thing that drove me nuts about that mode.
    So nuts that you immediately left Indiana for Boston.:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by rocketorangemen View Post
    I am aware that the game is coming out in a couple of months, but I wish that EA would take more time on RTG mode. NBA 2K11 is one of the best games that I have ever played and if EA doesn't notice, what makes the game so good is the My Player mode. They took time because they know that sports games get old after a few weeks or months but if you have a person who you can make a career out of, then it is fun. Franchise mode and dynasty mode get old after a while because it is the same year after year. Dynasty is just controlling the same team and people leave after about 3 years anyway. Whereas in RTG mode, you are able to make a career out of a person who most people make as themselves (name and information). You should be able to control something involving your player and not just click buttons. And I hope the people at EA at least look into this and make the RTG mode more elaborate and well thought out than just a mode that you click on and play until Madden 12.
    All the previews have pointed to this mode being one that was tinkered with big time for 12. Hopefully you'll have some fun with that mode this year. I just cannot do player modes. Gets so boring to me. I tried rtg in 07 for a season and i've tried my player on 2k9. Everytime I think about going into the mode, i think dynasty game would be more fun. Although I love the Jordan Challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    All the previews have pointed to this mode being one that was tinkered with big time for 12. Hopefully you'll have some fun with that mode this year. I just cannot do player modes. Gets so boring to me. I tried rtg in 07 for a season and i've tried my player on 2k9. Everytime I think about going into the mode, i think dynasty game would be more fun. Although I love the Jordan Challenges.
    My thoughts exactly. It just wasn't fun... check calendar, schedule workout, date cheerleader, train... yeah I get it. It's just not for me but to each his own I guess.

"Date cheerleader" should have been expanded though.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah My Player was a lot of fun, until after the first season and you could sign with anyone you wanted to. That's about the only thing that drove me nuts about that mode.
    i actually stated something on the RTG wishlist(also the Madden Superstar mode) about this a few days ago. glad me and rocket are on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    "Date cheerleader" should have been expanded though.
    it should state hook up with cheerleader...

Quote Originally Posted by zacattak View Post
    it should state hook up with cheerleader...
    Depends which school you are a part of... just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Depends which school you are a part of... just sayin...
    *insert obligatory photo of the FSU girls*

My fault for bumping an old thread, but after reading about the Madden Dynamic player performance feature I thought of this post I made

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    I think they should do that anyway..of course not all the players should be able to execute but atleast try it without a gimmicky feature having them do it. That brings me back to making ratings actually matter and putting alot more emphasis on awareness in my mind. And the thing is how you described doing it isn't what everyone does. Hell if you can get your d-line to jump the snap and be aggressive at doing it 75% of the time, why not leave it on all the time type deal.

I would like to see the game have individual players AI adapt and adjust. If your opponent keeps snapping soon as they get to the line or have a 2-3 second pause before snapping, then your players adapt and adjust automatically based on their awareness...thus possibly allowing them to jump the snap or something. I don't know anything but flipping a setting and watching more positive than negative happen.
    So could NCAA have something like what is going to be in Madden that would take the need for the Gameplanning feature out of NCAA?

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    My fault for bumping an old thread, but after reading about the Madden Dynamic player performance feature I thought of this post I made

So could NCAA have something like what is going to be in Madden that would take the need for the Gameplanning feature out of NCAA?
    That feature souns good but I say ZERO chance it's in NCAA until at least next year.

... oh, and to answer my original thread post.... NOW THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING ME FROM BUYING THIS GAME!!!

As far as Game Day or a recap show I use to like Chris Berman on Baseball Tonight, I forget what game it was. They would do a recap of the league and talk about some of the big games and results... There is a bunch they could do for a Game Day show...predictions, weekly round up, injuries, highlight of a team, and more.