Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 7, 2014

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    FSU wins 45-42

Game was a complete lag fest until some point in the 3rd quarter when it settled down, i think it caused both me and ryby to not make 4th and 1's because it makes the RB reset his momentum and the LBs keep coming hard. I almost quit a few times due to the lag, it would pause like 1 or 2 seconds mid play ugh.

FSU's defense saved the day with 3 crucial picks giving the noles a comfortable 10 point lead for most of the 4th quarter until a late TD pass with 6 seconds left tightened the score for miami. FSU coach was hounded by officials for blitzing Miamis QB on the last few plays and FSU coach said he was letting Bray know what was coming in the ACC title game (and really we wanted to knock him out of the season with his game breaking 99thp 99 tha lol).
    Clint Trickett continued his cool hand look style of play taking what the defense gave him and threw for over 300 and 3 TDs. RB Eugene Reed shouldered the load at RB with Senior starter Joey Taylor out for 1 more week or two, Reed did not have the impressive runs that Taylor can provide, but he stayed patient in the holes letting the game come to him.
    For him to have 99Acc he definitely missed some wide open passes. I really need to upgrade the CB position, but with Papa in the dynasty that is going to be tough. Hopefully I beat RC and we meet in the ACCCG. I have to beat you eventually.

Advance!!!!!

I don't care who is left... and for Week 8, you folks better be ready to advance quickly because it's my big recruiting week. Oneback has already said that if you take more than 2 hours longer than I do, he'll go ahead and advance without you. You've been warned.

awesome, i for welcome our warp speed overlords

EXPOSED! #11 Oklahoma demolishes #20 and undefeated Beavers in Reser Stadium

73-14.

That's the first defeat for Oregon State this season. To a team with a less-than 50 OVR QB.

Alex McSux continued to play way ahead of his ratings, going 11-for-20 passing, 219 yards, 3 TDs, no picks, and rushed for a TD.

Brennan Clay rushed for 235 yards and 2 TDs, FB Haywood 7 times for 31 and 2 TDs, Lawson ran for 85, Finch ran for 97 and 2 TDs.

Erik Richardson, Brennan Clay and Kenny Stills all caught TD passes.

SO speed DE Jordan McNair recorded 2 sacks, Torrea Peterson added one. The Sooners forced 2 fumbles on kickoffs, leading to OU TDs.

Gotta recruit and then I'm done for the week..

USC and A&M kicking off in 10

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Advance!!!!!

I don't care who is left... and for Week 8, you folks better be ready to advance quickly because it's my big recruiting week. Oneback has already said that if you take more than 2 hours longer than I do, he'll go ahead and advance without you. You've been warned.
    G needs to lay off the coffee in the afternoon.... Geez

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Advance!!!!!

I like the spirit in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    I like the spirit in this one.
    You would.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

looks like we are just waiting on Jeff vs psuevx? and iron (who is online right now to play) and we can advance
    Escobar is no longer on Autopilot and is not Ready. Singer hasn't done his recruiting either.

damn i was hoping for a little lack of attention to detail of course i have no sympathy for someone who has not recruited and has a bye week! :p

You have no sympathy for anyone who hasn't played within an hour of advance

USC defeats Texas A&M 24-21, in a game that was not nearly as close as the score indicates. When USC wanted to, they could move the ball at will against the Aggie defense. Two early turnovers forced by the Aggies (or maybe just given by the Trojans, gift wrap and all) was the only thing that kept the game close in the first half. It was 17-7 at halftime, and USC only had two drives in the second half (plus the game-ending run, kneel, kneel final drive). They scored on one, and punted on the second, up 24-14. A&M was able to make it close at the end, but could not corral the onside kick.

Great game, Eric, and it was fun chatting with you.

It was a good game Jeff. I'm looking forward to when you get some playmakers in there.

looks like we r just waiting on escobar and he is on ncaa right now so hopefully he is playing and we get a morning advance

Yep... looks like we're officially ready to advance.

hmmm someone should send a morning text to oneback lol

No wories, I knew to check when waking up.

yea i figured u would, so i did not send a video message G style :p

damn i was hoping for a little lack of attention to detail of course i have no sympathy for someone who has not recruited and has a bye week! :p
    My apologies for not being allowed to leave work when we still have troubles in the load and for being expected to coach a basketball team after I had committed to helping the school out. I guess the dynasty should trump all that.
    I honestly do everything I can to get my weeks in as quickly as possible and have been skipped in several stages along the way (even games) without making a big fuss over it.

Singer, nevermind Prime, he hopes to advance every hour on the hour. He gets a little riled up at times, but its all in good fun, hence why attempted to put a smiley at the end of his post.