Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    I've noticed that the Coach Cam is not consistent in displaying the names of the receivers, whether you're on offense or defense. It would be nice if this was consistent.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Dynasty Wire
    Looks like the Dyansty Wire e-mails reverse the Home/Away, and somehow I hadn't noticed that until now. I'm playing @ Arkansas in Year 5, and it was Arkansas @ Florida State in Year 4. Yet if I look at the e-mails, it's the exact reverse.

This probably isn't a glitch but this game really needs better logic in determining the game of the week in Dynasty mode. Here are 2 examples in 2 different seasons where the game is just flat out wrong. Look at the rankings and the records.

vs.

VERY next season

vs.

Perhaps has something to do with the Sun Belt's (lack of) prestige. Agreed that it's obviously wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Perhaps has something to do with the Sun Belt's (lack of) prestige. Agreed that it's obviously wrong though.
    I guess I should mention that I'm using custom conferences and that the Sun Belt is the A+ conference (as Southern Miss, LSU, Alabama, and Auburn are all in the Sun Belt).

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I guess I should mention that I'm using custom conferences and that the Sun Belt is the A+ conference (as Southern Miss, LSU, Alabama, and Auburn are all in the Sun Belt).
    Ah. So, same conference, but the lesser game is the GotW? Maybe "rivalry" is too emphasized in the algorithm. Or it's just a bug.

Ah. So, same conference, but the lesser game is the GotW? Maybe "rivalry" is too emphasized in the algorithm. Or it's just a bug.
    Which is another reason why we need dynamic or custom rivalries. Auburn is my permanent cross-divisional rival so it should be set as a rivalry game for me. Alas, it isn't.

So, this one is a bit of a conundrum. I had a momentary hiccup with my router while I was recruiting in Online Dynasty. I expected the OD to boot me, but it did not. (Good!) However, I had just tried to spend 60 minutes on a recruit, and the "Recruit Interaction failed". While I was able to spend another 60 minutes on the recruit (i.e. the failure didn't cost me the opportunity to recruit), it did cost me 60 minutes of my overall time ... as if the failure to interact had been successful. (Bad!)

Soooooooo.........I had a 99 Ovr QB who graduated after winning back-to-back national championships and 3 consecutive Heismans NOT get drafted at all.

System QB

System QB
    LOL! Well played.

Although one could argue that all QBs are a product of their system....

so the TGT360 od just moved into week 5 recruiting in season 2. i have 23 commits signed with 0 scholarship offers left. when i go to the recruiting database, though, it says that all of my signed recruits, now have me listed as 10th in their interest level.

as you can see, recruits #1, 6, and 7 are all committed to me, by their green check mark under their target status, yet show otherwise in their interest.

edit: this extends into the recruiting board as well. they all show that they've hard committed to arizona state, but show a dropped interest, and have other school's logos as their top school (next to their info at the top, where it says their name, how many stars, sparq rating, etc)
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 01-19-2013 at 06:09 PM.

What does the Web show? If it looks right, delete your saved copy of the OD and download it again.

What does the Web show? If it looks right, delete your saved copy of the OD and download it again.

Uhm. Yeah. You might be f--ked.

aw hell no.

its weird though, cuz it says that i'm still registering the top recruiting class and that i have 0 team needs.
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 01-19-2013 at 08:14 PM.

You're fine mvp. I experienced the exact same thing just last season in my Tulsa dynasty. I still had every single recruit that committed to me come Signing Day and the next preseason. It's just some screw up in the game that seems to be display only, not actually screwing up the commitments themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    You're fine mvp. I experienced the exact same thing just last season in my Tulsa dynasty. I still had every single recruit that committed to me come Signing Day and the next preseason. It's just some screw up in the game that seems to be display only, not actually screwing up the commitments themselves.
    oh thank god!

I've now had the game freeze on me three consecutive times while trying to do "More Info" on a specific player on my OD team. Other players and positions seem to load fine.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Final rankings at the end of the season

Yay Florida! You're the national champs!!!! You did it!!!

Except.........

This is the score of the BCS National Championship Game:

How do you win the championship by LOSING the championship game?!?!

Edit: Posted in Bugs/Glitch thread per Jeff
    Bill, I've got a thought on this one. It sure looks to me like the rankings don't (or at least don't always) update at the end of the season. We've just completed another season in Powerhouse, and it's obvious that the Top 5 didn't change at all. When I check the Rankings tab on the Dynasty Wire, the Top 25 is completely unchanged. The BCS says it will be unavailable until Week 9