Thread: PlayStation Store Listing Reveals EA CFB 25 Deluxe Edition Artwork

• Facebook
  • Display

PlayStation Store Listing Reveals EA CFB 25 Deluxe Edition Artwork

Friday morning, the PlayStation Store listing for EA SPORTS College Football revealed the artwork for the Deluxe Edition of the title as well as a screenshot of Notre Dame taking the field.

Front and center in the graphic are Texas QB Quin Ewers, Michigan RB Donovan Edwards, and Colorado WR/DB Travis Hunter. In front of them are Alabama QB Jalen Milroe, Georgia QB Carson Beck, and Ohio State RB Quinshon Judkins.

Following this leak, EA announced they will be officially revealing "both" covers Thursday, May 16 at 11 AM ET. A countdown is available on the EA website, though it has changed text from "news coming soon" to "official cover reveal [on] May 16."

Keep up with ALL the latest news, info, & discussion with our world famous EA SPORTS College Football News & Information Central page.
    Share the link with your friends via e-mail & social networks with this convenient link: http://tgt.pw/eacfbinfo

Happy to see Milroe land on the cover for the Deluxe edition in some fashion. I’m very curious to hear what the “deluxe” edition of the game includes. I saw a GameStop employee post a screenshot of an XBSX price tags for standard at $69.99 and deluxe at $149.99. I wonder if this is true. Either way, I’m excited to learn more!