#5 Notre Dame
    #8 Oregon
    #9 Texas
    #12 Florida State
    #15 Ohio State
    #17 Texas A&M
    #18 Arkansas
    #20 Oklahoma State

Yeah I cracked the top 10. I expect I should finish somewhere around the 10-15 mark for the year and I'm ok with that up here in Eugene.

I just knew BuckeyeGrove was one, and I updated the Java and it worked maybe it was just that.

15, not last I was getting used to being at the bottom of recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    E, I was going to look at his stats for this year because without those plays he is often a lost duckling. I wish he was on my schedule in your OD
    Wait, you mean this isn't normal His stats from his last game.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Wait, you mean this isn't normal His stats from his last game.

LMFAO now that is just to funny. What the hell, he understands football too and that just makes this even worse to see.

I usually throw in 2-4 screen passes a game as well. I don't see it as cheese at all but I do remember what Jeff is saying and I think 09 was the worst for some reason. It could be because it was my first year in an OD but I remember that.
    Yeah, it's not screens that were the gripe. I think it was angle routes, mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    I just knew BuckeyeGrove was one
    Heh. I figured you just looked to see which was the Rivals site. Just some good-natured ribbin' since you're playing with my school.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 08-08-2012 at 08:03 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

adds one more....

Other Offers: Houston, Air Force, Kansas State

*With an expected redshirt....Hood should be a key contributor to the Tiger defense in a few years.

Oregon picks up a nice solid QB in Ken Griffin. As most know Ken is the younger brother of Last years Heisman Trophy winner and current Washington Redskins QB RGIII. Ken was being recruited by Louisville and Auburn.

Attachment 493

Ken has been told he is going to Redshirt but the staff is really interesting in his overall ability. He can run the read option and he has decent THP and THA. He isn't going to light up the camps, but like his older brother he is a gamer and that is why the staff felt the need to add a QB in a class where there wasn't much need.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    I just got a 1600+ point call on a important prospect! One of the users will be pretty upset hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I possibly hate you very much.
    Nope, looks like it was me. I even pulled a 700 point week too. I'm wondering if you didn't get that 2x if he would have committed.

He was coming for a visit this week anyway.

Player Offers Pos Description

SS
    CB
    If Dominique were two inches taller, he'd be the #1 Cornerback in the country, however his height scared most scouts away. Fortunately though, Michigan saw through past his height and saw that he not only can cover any receiver, but as well he has a nose for the ball that most corners don't have. As a result, Wilson will become an integral part of the Wolverine 3-3-5 defense as a cover SS, though is expected to either redshirt or be a backup in his first year on campus. Maybe overtime he'll find a growth spurt.
    Last edited by gschwendt; 08-09-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Bama adds one more this week:

Crawford is another diamond in the rough that this coaching staff was able to find all the way in Arizona. He will redshirt his first year and hopefully add some weight to his frame, as well as improve his upper body strength. He has the makings of a future All-American, only time will tell if he lives up to his potential.

Oregon picks up a nice solid QB in Ken Griffin. As most know Ken is the younger brother of Last years Heisman Trophy winner and current Washington Redskins QB RGIII. Ken was being recruited by Louisville and Auburn.

Attachment 493

Ken has been told he is going to Redshirt but the staff is really interesting in his overall ability. He can run the read option and he has decent THP and THA. He isn't going to light up the camps, but like his older brother he is a gamer and that is why the staff felt the need to add a QB in a class where there wasn't much need.
    He's a helluva lot slower then "big brother."

G....I like how that CB looks....I would love to put him at safety

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    G....I like how that CB looks....I would love to put him at safety
    Yeah... I've been slow playing him for a while now just because of his height but once I found his tackling ability, it was an easy decision. I'm a little concerned about him covering those big tight ends but hopefully he can just climb them like a ladder and swat the ball away.

I haven't taken the time to complete my offline test recruiting dynasty with LSU yet (I believe I'm in Week 9 or so....and I have been addicted to my RTTS Pitcher in The Show)....but one thing I have noticed is that awareness is not shown for recruits. Has anybody found instances where their 100% scouted recruit's ratings rised or dropped once you officially got them on your roster?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Top 25 Classes for 2013 - Week 11
    #1 LSU
    #2 USC
    #3 Michigan
    #4 Alabama
    #5 Notre Dame
    #8 Oregon
    #9 Texas
    #12 Florida State
    #15 Ohio State
    #17 Texas A&M
    #18 Arkansas
    #20 Oklahoma State
    Top 25 Classes for 2013 - Week 13
    #1 LSU
    #2 USC
    #3 Alabama
    #4 Michigan
    #5 Notre Dame
    #6 Texas
    #8 Oregon
    #11 Ohio State
    #13 Florida State
    #15 Arkansas
    #17 Oklahoma State
    #19 Texas A&M
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Top 25 Classes for 2013 - Week 13
    #1 LSU
    #2 USC
    #3 Alabama
    #4 Michigan
    #5 Notre Dame
    #6 Texas
    #8 Oregon
    #11 Ohio State
    #13 Florida State
    #15 Arkansas
    #17 Oklahoma State
    #19 Texas A&M
    A lot of position switching in 2 weeks. That's pretty cool.

Oregon adds a very nice FS in Jim Hall. The staff were very impressed with his overall knowledge of the game and flow to the ball. Jim likely will RS but one thing is for sure the FS position just added some nice depth heading forward.

Bama picks up 5 more, but here are the 3 that are basically guaranteed a spot on the roster:

McGee will look to come in and redshirt and then compete for playing time at HB in the next few seasons.

Miller will was brought in to add much needed depth to the O-line. Coach Davis believes you can never have too many quality lineman, and Miller could be solid after a few seasons to grow. If it was not for the next recruit or Abrams, Miller may be moved to TE.

Jason received no interest from his home state Trojans, or any team from the West Coast for that matter. He has the skills to move to left tackle, but the coaching staff doesn't believe he could add the required weight to play the position. He teams up with fellow TE Jordan Abrams(6'7") to give the Tide a formidable duo in the redzone for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    Jason received no interest from his home state Trojans, or any team from the West Coast for that matter. He has the skills to move to left tackle, but the coaching staff doesn't believe he could add the required weight to play the position. He teams up with fellow TE Jordan Abrams(6'7") to give the Tide a formidable duo in the redzone for years to come.
    At 247 he'll be flat on his ass at Left Tackle The USC coaching staff has very good connections with SLO HS and his position coach constantly questions his work ethic. The Trojans are content with Barrett Thomas

Last edited by psuexv; 08-13-2012 at 09:32 AM.