Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Football 13 - Images from 16 Schools

• Facebook
  • Display

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    That's 15.

Plus, it looks like the screens with Ohio State (vs Iowa, Illinois, and Purdue) were missed, so that's 16, in addition to the screens that Tommy posted earlier today.

I actually agree with him. It's one of the first things I edit. So both of you can go shut up

Not every school is consistent though. Ohio State has some guys that wear full length, most wear medium, and a few wear short, if memory serves. Though that could be dependent on the conditions, too. I'd like to see medium at least be the most common sock (it seems sometimes that it's the least common).
    Alright, I stand corrected then. In that case, when it's an issue throughout every team (or almost every team) in the game, alright then. But socks in general, I still think there are hundreds of bigger issues before even the thought of working on socks should be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Alright, I stand corrected then. In that case, when it's an issue throughout every team (or almost every team) in the game, alright then. But socks in general, I still think there are hundreds of bigger issues before even the thought of working on socks should be considered.
    To me though, those hundreds of other issues are bigger issues but also require more time than one would assume it would require to change default sock length. At the end of the day, I don't care, but EA should also hit homeruns when they're presumably sitting on a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    To me though, those hundreds of other issues are bigger issues but also require more time than one would assume it would require to change default sock length. At the end of the day, I don't care, but EA should also hit homeruns when they're presumably sitting on a tee.
    Yep. I would be inclined to believe that sock length probably isn't even something that would require coding to change. That's probably something a designer could do on their lunch break (or pretty close to it).
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

look,...in NBA 2k and MLB the show, you can change shoes and colors any damn way you please.

Not only is EA years behind with this seemingly simple thing. They still cant get the default stuff right either.

It should be a simple standard to follow....