1st I wanted to thank the powers that be over here at TGT for letting me host my NCAA 12 PS3 OD here.

The Good, The Bad & The 'Nasty (GBN) formed back at Madden Mania for NCAA 09. The GBN has always prided itself in "rebuilder" dynasties. For NCAA 09 and 10 the GBN had a B- or lower overall team requirement. However, we all came to the conclusion that it was/is simply too easy to build a powerhouse program when only one or two fellow dynasty members where in your conference. Therefore, in NCAA 11 we decided to go with a MAC only team dynasty. Now, with NCAA 12 adding coaching contracts, we have decided to start out as an offensive or defensive coordinator at one of the worst offenses/defenses in the country and build our coaching careers from the ground up.

Taking advantage of the new coaching carousel in NCAA 12 allows us to keep to our rebuilding project mentality. Additionally, starting out at some of the worst positions in NCAA football gives all of our members fairly even teams to start out with. Additionally, several of these teams are in the same conferences which will lead to more head-to-head member games and possibly even a Conference Championship tilt at the end of each regular season. We are all looking forward to the challenge of building our coaching careers from essentially scratch and the inevitable recruiting wars between all of our programs that will undoubtedly become epic tails of "program savior" and/or "the one that got away".

Sadly, many of my "originals" were "older" (I think I was the youngest player in the GBN initially and I am now 31) and have had to drop out through the years due to various personal/life issues. As such, we are looking for some new blood to come in and get started with us here at TGT.

I am currently in the process of finding an accurate list but all of us will start out at one of the 12 worst offensive or defensive teams in the country as a coordinator. You will then be able to build your career as you see fit.

We advance on a "hard" 48 hour schedule which allows us to get in 12 seasons and have a fairly "standard" set of rules we all agree to play by:

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...N-League-Rules

If you are interested in our format, please let me know. I am still in the process of finalizing which member(s) are sticking with me for 12 but we should have at least a few spots open for sure.