View Poll Results: How do you feel about NCAA Football 12 Post-E3?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excited; NCAA Football 12 looks great and I will/have pre-ordered it.

16 44.44%
  • Positive; nothing out of E3 affected me, but I'm feeling positive about the game.

17 47.22%
  • Guarded; despite the E3 news and information, I still plan to wait and see the final game.

3 8.33%
  • Negative; nothing out of E3 affected me, but I'm feeling negative about the game.

0 0%
  • Apathetic; I'm not a fan of NCAA Football, and nothing has changed from what I've seen this year.

0 0%

Thread: Pulse of The Tailgate: NCAA Football 12 Post-E3

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pulse of The Tailgate: NCAA Football 12 Post-E3

Just wanted to put together a poll here to gauge the Pulse of The Tailgate as it concerns NCAA Football 12 now that the week of E3 has come and gone.

We've gotten a good deal of information prior to E3 from blogs on the official site and the reactions of Community Event attendees here at The Gaming Tailgate as well as at other fan sites in the community. More information is expected to be revealed about Road to Glory mode this coming week and the demo is set for release on Tuesday, June 28th; just over two weeks away.

At E3, some videos, interviews, impressions, and trailers were revealed and can be found here in the forums at The Gaming Tailgate.

So how do you feel about NCAA Football 12? Vote in the poll and share details in a post.
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 06-12-2011 at 04:06 PM.