Thread: Operation Sports: Bowl Patches Returning for NCAA Football 12

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Article: Operation Sports: Bowl Patches Returning for NCAA Football 12

According to an article on Operationsports.com, Bowl Patches will make their first appearance on this generation of consoles in NCAA Football 12.

That’s right NCAA Football fans, bowl patches will be making their triumphant return in NCAA Football 12.

If you have read any of my articles concerning the NCAA Football series over the years, you know that I put a big emphasis on the little details in the game, especially details that were present in the years when the series was flourishing on the PS2 and Xbox in the early to mid 2000s. This small jersey presentation addition blew my mind when I first saw it in NCAA 2002, and it quickly became one of my favorite aspects of the series.

The patches themselves gave each bowl game the feeling that you were participating in something much bigger than a regular season game. Plus, I'm one of those geeks who loves everything about the pageantry and tradition of college football, so seeing the patches in a video game representation of my favorite sport was nothing short of a dream come true.

Click here to read the rest of the article and let us know what you think.
    Last edited by gschwendt; 04-18-2011 at 12:18 PM.