• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smooth Pancakes' Madden Franchise

Reviving The Cats

The Career of Cameron F. Mitchell

Owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars

With the death of the NCAA series, I'm starting up this Madden franchise to run alongside my NCAA dynasty. After some discussion via private messages over the past couple days, I finally decided on the direction of this franchise. I'm going to take over as a new owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars, and try to restore them from the bottom dwellers of the league. I'm going to be playing things realistically (if you're familiar with my NCAA dynasty) so don't expect to see the Jaguars winning the Super Bowl in year one, or two, or probably three, four or five with as rough as this team currently is. This one could be painful with as little as I have to work with in Jacksonville. And limited to trades, free agents and the draft, I can't go out and find 25 new people every year to bring in and turn a loser around into a winner like I could in NCAA.

There is something I will be doing a little differently with this Madden franchise, as will be explained in the next post.

Franchise Information

• Xbox One, Madden 25 (Seasons 1 through present)
    • 9-10 minute quarters
    • Difficulty: All-Pro
    • Game Speed: Slow
    • Player Min Speed Threshold: 15
    • Rosters: Current updated Madden rosters at time of start
    • Sliders: Provided by Punter King
    • Offline Franchise
    • Playbook – Offense: West Coast --- Defense: Attack 4-3

• Current Team: Owner

Current Sliders (based on Defindascent's All-Pro sliders)

Spoiler: show
    Skill Level All-Pro
    Quarter Length 9-10 Minutes
    Camera Normal
    Speed Slow
    Threshold 15
    Instant Starter Off
    Salary Cap On
    Playcall Style Gameflow
    Accelerated Clock On
    Minimum Play Clock Time 20
    Player Progression Frequency Weekly
    Coach Firing On
    Game Play Tuning Yes
    Kinect Enabled One
    Injury On
    Pre Existing Injury On
    Trade Deadline On
    Trade Type Enable All
    Relocation Settings Normal

Penalties Slider Setting
    Offside 70
    False Start 70
    Holding 60
    Facemask 57
    Offensive Pass Interference 72
    Defensive Pass Interference 71
    KR/PR Interference 58
    Clipping 58
    Intentional Grounding 64
    Roughing the Passer 54
    Roughing the Kicker 61

Slider Human CPU
    QB Accuracy 7 58
    Pass Blocking 13 34
    WR Catching 60 100
    Run Blocking 5 25
    Fumbles 40 40
    Pass Defense Reaction Time 77 85
    Interceptions 25 5
    Pass Coverage 68 75
    Tackling 40 65
    FG Power 55 55
    FG Accuracy 60 60
    Punt Power 55 55
    Punt Accuracy 100 100
    Kickoff Power 45 45
    Injuries 10 10
    Fatigue 66 66

Auto-Sub Sub Out Sub In
    QB 40 50
    RB 80 85
    WR 80 85
    FB/TE 80 85
    OL 50 55
    DT 80 85
    DE 80 85
    LB 70 75
    CB 70 75
    S 70 75

To keep things easily accessible, especially as this thread grows into multiple pages, I have everything hyperlinked, exactly the same as I do in my NCAA dynasty

Starting in the Owner/Player History posts, under Yearly Recaps, I have the year 2013 hyperlinked to my post that contains my 2013 schedule. Every new year, I will hyperlink that year to the post that contains that year's football schedule.

In the Coach Statistics post, under Coach Milestones, I have the score of the Biggest Win and Biggest Loss hyperlinked to that game's post. Same thing with the Coach Career Win-Loss vs. Opponent table. I have the biggest win and/or biggest loss, for each opponent I have played so far, hyperlinked to that game's post in this thread.

And in each season's schedule, I am hyperlinking the scores of each game, to each game's post. So if you go to my season one schedule post, and click on the future score of my game against Kansas City, you will be taken to the post that contains that game's summary.

That way if (and hopefully when) this gets into tens of pages like my NCAA dynasty, everything will be extremely easy to find and read without having to sort through various posts by those reading or following just to see what happened in my next game. You'll be able to go from game to game, season to season, through the entire history of this franchise, just by following the various hyperlinks. This is my way of helping keep things very organized, very easy to follow, and very easy to read for everyone who might wander in here, whether you've been following this since my very first post, or you won't start following until I'm halfway through season 5.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 03-09-2014 at 10:04 AM.