Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
Why are we still holding on to this. It was mentioned earlier in another thread, that if they aren't going to include "coaches" in any other part of the game, why would they put a coaching carousel in? This is a feature for next year. With the way the ncaa team is going about different aspects of the game this year, they are meeting every aspect of any addition they have made. Coaching carousel without coaches anywhere would not hold true to the approach they have taken. Not only that, but there is absolutely NOTHING that would tie to a that feature in any way that has been announced. Even 120 ways to win doesn't tie in. Because it's separate styles for every school. I mean, you could change the offensive playbook to whatever you want, but the focus is for EVERY school to play like they play IRL, not for the option of changing offenses throughout the ncaa. That's how I see it so far anyway. Not trying to squash the dream, but don't hold on for too long to this one, until 12 anyway.
Hey, you are preaching to the choir... I think you are commenting on my post from NCAA Strat. I am just saying that it would be a nice feature to have though I don't expect we will get it.