We're obviously at the stage where we're looking towards the next season. With me taking over and with the next season starting soon, I wanted to open up discussion on a few topics.

1. Suggestions for slider changes... we need changes, give me your feedback
  2. Do we limit recruiting next season? Currently the poll leads 3-1 but only Escobar, myself, marcotte14, & skipwondah33 have voted. At this point, we would limit to only 4-star recruits... deadline to vote is before preseason starts.
  3. Is everyone returning for next season? I assume everyone that's active plans to continue but how about Eric & Razor? I'll reach out them specifically but now is the time to make it known that you don't plan to return.
  4. With the question of everyone returning, do we make any conference changes? Certainly UCLA & Auburn will be swapped out to other conferences... other than that, do we shuffle conferences up? We're at 10 right now... do we go shift down to 5 users in a conference giving us 4 UvU games each season?

Any other topics you want to discuss, by all means, let's hear it. Everyone that has been in an OD I ran before should know that I'm very open to discussion... I'll make decisions if no one else will but otherwise I'm just here to hit the advance button.