So, I like to play what I would call realistic style football. Basically what I mean by that is football you would see on Saturdays vs football you see in some lobby rooms where all they do is take advantage of the A.I. flaws.

That being said, I like to keep the defense guessing. More of chess match style, but with less "tells" like you'd see in a poker match.

So I'm wondering if ya'll know of other good formations, play books, etc that keep them on their toes.

Here is an example of what I'm liking so far. The auto-motion is nice, but when I play my buddy over and over he's smart enough to see that one TE go in motion and he will then key in that it's a HB Blast. If I run this over and over he learns the "tell" of the TE in motion. Enter the Penn St I-Form: TE Flip formation. They have a GREAT mix of auto-motion plays in this formation. The strong side TE motions to the weak side, from here you can either pick HB Blast which brings the HB in behind the weak side, OR you can PA Boot again with the same TE motion, OR you have Lions Power O which again uses the same TE auto-motion except this time the HB attacks the strong side OR you have PA Lions Power O again using the same auto-motion.

This same formation also has some other great passing plays that you can motion the TE to the weak side manually to REALLY keep the defense guessing. In all, including the above mentioned plays this formation has 12 plays, but it seems like you could stay in this formation and give the defense fits!

Does anyone else use this auto-motion and style of play? I like how simple it is yet how confusing it must be to defend.

My buddy and I have been playing 1 night per game basically since the game came out. We've played so much now that when he comes out in certain formations or rolls his QB to a certain side I'm beginning to know where he's going w/ the ball. I know he's the same with me as I've been running the heck outta stick from the AIR RAID pb, but this little formation with this simple TE motion really makes him scratch his head.

Just wondered if there are others out there that are doing something similar.