Thread: No OL injuries in Madden 17

• Facebook
  • Display

No OL injuries in Madden 17

Not shocking but if you don't carry the ball or tackle it there is no risk of injury. An EA Dev confirmed no in game injuries for OL in Madden 17. If only that was true in real life since OL durability issues for some players are huge. "If it's in the game..."

Can't remember the last time they had OL injuries in-game? It has been a while. I know they can be injured by simulating a game (since I sim every preseason game). Which makes it even worse for people that actually play each game. You will always have an injury advantage when every other game is simmed with the opportunity for injuries to the OL.

This is crap.

Another reason why I'll save my money for something better.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    This is crap.

Another reason why I'll save my money for something better.
    huge madden supporter but enough is enough. Tiburon needs to stop the casual gamer focus and go all out on franchise depth. The people will follow!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Can't remember the last time they had OL injuries in-game? It has been a while. I know they can be injured by simulating a game (since I sim every preseason game). Which makes it even worse for people that actually play each game. You will always have an injury advantage when every other game is simmed with the opportunity for injuries to the OL.
    Don't think they have since PS2 or maybe PS1. I might be wrong tho.

insert generic sig