Thread: Civilization V

• Facebook
  • Display

Civilization V

Not sure if any of you guys are into the Civ series but I'm thinking about picking this game up. I've never been into CPU games but I REALLY enjoy playing the PS3 version.

Civ is one of the greatest games of all time. Unfortunately my computer is on the fritz so I won't be picking it up yet.

I love the Civ series but I think this will be a pass for me. Essentially the game hasn't changed it's format in a significant way since Civ II. I still play Civ IV as well as Civ Revolution (PS3) and enjoy them greatly. Maybe after a few expansion packs drop I will look at picking it up???

I picked it up yesterday I will post some thoughts at some point in the near future. It doesnt necessarily play like 4 though, its alot of little things that are different that are making huge differences.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    I picked it up yesterday I will post some thoughts at some point in the near future. It doesnt necessarily play like 4 though, its alot of little things that are different that are making huge differences.
    Cool. I would love to hear your thoughts. I've never really played the game other than the PS3 version (which I understand is much less detailed/quicker moving).

I LOVED civ revolution because of its simplistic nature, I still own and I have bought it two times (due to me keep trading it in), I picked it up for 10 off ebay this time and Im going to keep it. I can say right now I love the hex showing my boarders better than the previous versions, it seems like I have a better feel for what is out of my reach and whats isn't.