Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PH'15: Conferences?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Type 2 connection for me. UPnP is the only thing I can't see.

I have type 2, but the connection issues where one freezes and I stay on the team stream were prevalent when I was through a router and direct connected.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    I'm Type 2. I have always had problems connecting with ecirp. Skip and I connected the first couple years, but have had issues ever since. Other than them 2, I have connected with everyone else. Agency and I have never played, so I'm not sure.
    Our problem is just lag now I thought. Know we connected a while back even had some lag then but it cleared up enough for us to play.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    With G agreeing to move into a user conference, I think the easiest thing would be to keep Skip (Maryland) in the Pac-12 and swap G with Papa's former Colorado team. I know that doesn't make sense geographically, but this game doesn't care about geography. I'm not sold on this because of problem #2....

That leaves what to do with JB as an open question. As far as I know he hasn't connected with either Agency or Ecrip. Which means moving someone else to the ACC and swapping with him.

Volunteers?
    I'm fine with this plan. Though that leaves the other 2 conferences left

It seems like everybody's Type 2, though a few have not replied...
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

The only other thing I can suggest is for folks to delete their NCAA cache (not save files). I'll provide some steps to complete that as well. I haven't done it myself (no issues) but I believe it would force you to re-download any patches and/or tuning files.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    The only other thing I can suggest is for folks to delete their NCAA cache (not save files). I'll provide some steps to complete that as well. I haven't done it myself (no issues) but I believe it would force you to re-download any patches and/or tuning files.
    I did this when I had the issue of my game not saving at the end and it cleared up those issues.

Yea I did that when I moved into my new house and switched ISP... It didn't help with Marcotte

I've had issues in past with JB last time we were able to connect.. He was beating me so bad at half I deuced and let him finish vs cpu