So I started RTTS Tuesday evening, deciding to play as a Closer. Amazingly, I am at the All-Star Break of my second season already. It's crazy how quick you can move when you only pitch an inning every few days.

Anyway, I was drafted by the Twins in the 5th round but I chose not to sign and, instead, went the 4-year University route. I was then taken in the 1st round, 13th overall, by the Giants.

I started out at AA Richmond and made 12 appearances for the Flying Squirrels before being promoted to AAA Fresno. With Richmond, I went 1-0 with a 2.03 ERA, 9 Saves, 1 Blown Save, 6 K and 4 BB with a 1.13 WHIP in 13.1 IP.

After my mid-May promotion to Fresno, I made several appearances for the Grizzlies before I was dealt to Oakland along with CF Angel Pagan and SP Edwin Escobar for CF Coco Crisp.

I finished the season in the A's organization at AAA Sacramento, with the River Cats. I definitely struggled at the AAA level. In 29 outings, I was 0-2 with a 5.55 ERA, 18 Saves, 9 Blown Saves, a Hold, 24 K and 2 BB with a 1.73 WHIP in 24.1 IP.

In the offseason, I signed a new 1-year deal with Oakland for $87.5k.

I started 2015 back in Sacramento but, after just 4 appearances, I was shipped to the Cubs with SP Raul Alcantara and RP Lou Liriano for RP Blake Parker and SP Edwin Jackson.

I just got to pitch a perfect 7th inning at Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati as part of the Futures game and I'm currently 1-0 with a 1.38 ERA at AAA Iowa. I have 23 Saves and 4 Blown Saves with 2 Holds in 26 IP. I've struck out 26 and walked just 3 and my WHIP is 0.92.

I'll probably finish my second season before jumping back into my Astros Franchise.