Thread: *** Active Online Dynasty *** (NCAA 14- All American) 1/6/2014

• Facebook
  • Display

*** Active Online Dynasty *** (NCAA 14-Heisman/All-American)*Commisioner Trasnferred*

New Commissioner ------ Thuh Breeze

***UPDATE*** 1/15/14
    -Sorry guys I will be limiting my football game time to just my 24hr Dynasty on Heisman. I have transferred the BIGONLINEDYNASTY to the person I feel can continue it to the fullest. His gamertag is Thuh Breeze and he is now the new Commissioner. If anyone wants to join, message him. Also, If anyone wants to join my 24hrdeadlinedynasty message L sit kk L I will continue to play this one, but for the other dynasties I will be retiring.
    -This post will no longer be updated unless Thuh Breeze needs me to add something.

***UPDATE*** 1/14/14
    -I have just registered for the GroupME app. I have listed my two Dynasties as separate groups and hopefully this will allow a better system to keep things running smoothly. Anyone who does not have a phone can simply just use the computer if they need to.

***UPDATE*** 1/13/14
    -I have changed the difficulty to heisman because of players just absolutely blowing all the CPU's out. This is not fair for those who still struggle with All-American but trying to score as many points to level your coach and only worrying about getting the heisman trophy is not what college football is about. It is about being prepared and bringing your "A" game every week. Sorry for those who will not be able to do as well on heisman (myself included) but I need to set limitations on users who are constantly scoring 129-14 and 108-0.
    -If Anyone would like me to start another Dynasty for All-American I will do so, but only for players who actually seek All-American as a challenge.

***UPDATE*** 1/11/14
    -Players are joining the dynasty and are just not active enough. I have a deadline of 48 hours as a deadline, I like to advance sooner if active players get their game done. If I have to simulate your game twice when the deadline is up you are just not going to cut it... I have a few open slots on this dynasty just message me on xbox to get in.
    -I would also like to let everyone know that I have a 24hour dynasty that is only for very ACTIVE players. If you want in or want in both if possible just ask me. The rules on the 24hour dynasty are the same with one addition, YOU MUST Stay With What Ever Team You Begin With. You are required to stay at that school and build the program up. No Coaching Carousel. The 24hour dynasty is a 4 star dynasty, so pick your team wisely. If you want to Coach at your favorite school, join the dynasty below.
    -No, I do not have full rosters because I downloaded one too late. I'm not restarting the dynasty just to see coach names because after 4 years the players will be different anyway. If you're a pansy about it don't join.

***UPDATE*** 1/6/14

The BIGONLINEDYNASTY now has 12 out of 12 players. Those who still would like to participate if an individual quits or becomes inactive please message me and I will add you on the waiting list at the bottom of the page.

Hello everyone, I'm hosting an Online Dynasty on NCAA 14. This is for xbox 360 users and I have set rules on not allowing restarts/cheaters. Just hit me up with a party invite or friend request and I'll explain everything. P.S. 7/12 players at the moment. First come, First Serve. xbl gt : L sit kk L

I also forgot to mention that we all are being required to start out at a Three-Star School or lower and must progress throughout seasons to get hired at better schools.

I do not check this very often, just make sure to add me.

*UPDATE* 1/4/14
    -Rules consist of no restarts whatsoever. Penalty is that game is thrown out and will be simulated.
    -No Accelerated clock throughout the whole game. May put on conservative only in the fourth quarter when ahead by Two Touchdowns
    -Must play your game within 48 hours or will be simulated. (If all users have played game and we are not waiting on someone, I will go ahead and advance)

(I may be required to add more rules if instances occur, but until then we'll go with these)

*Currently On Week 3-Season 1*

*UPDATE* 1/5/14
    Our Dynasty now consists of 9 daily/active players. If anyone else wants in just join by searching for the dynasty or message me.

*UPDATE* 1/6/14
    -It seems the dynasty maxed out right now, but I am really considering dropping a couple of people. Either because they have not contacted me or anyone else in the dynasty to confirm rules, etc. and have not played their first game since they joined. If anyone feels they are suitable to be active and take their spot (and acknowledge our rules) then you will most definitely be in. Again, Message me on xbox.
    -If for some reason the inactive players that have not established contact or did not play their game by tomorrow night (7 P.M. US/Central Time Zone) they will be kicked and open spots will appear for those who wish to just join and not message me.
    -Changes will be made at the beginning of next season to custom schedules as well. Everyone in the dynasty will be scheduled to play(at least) 2 Non-Conference games against users. This will make things more interesting and challenging, especially for the person that won the National Championship as he will be scheduled regular season against a third, the runner up(Third Place) that did not get the shot at the Title the previous season.

Dynasty Name : BIGONLINEDYNASTY
    No Password
    Private Dynasty : No
    Difficulty : All-American
    Time : 7 minute quarters (Raising the time from 5 minutes to 7 due to user vs user games not lasting long enough.)
    Commissioner : Thuh Breeze (Jack)

Stay Tuned More Updates will Follow, Stay Active.
    Last edited by ActiveDynasty; 01-15-2014 at 05:19 PM.