Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4, XB1)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Glenn Beck stole it out of your mailbox to play it himself.
    Nah, it has a female as the lead protagonist. Plus there is the whole "crazy cult" she goes around killing in great numbers. His cult, worshipers, I mean fans would not be happy if they found out.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Did u pay for over night shipping? If not stop your bitching and pick it up in stores if you can't wait that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    He rented it from Gamefly which ships games USPS.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Nah, it has a female as the lead protagonist. Plus there is the whole "crazy cult" she goes around killing in great numbers. His cult, worshipers, I mean fans would not be happy if they found out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

no delivery Saturday either. I wish GameFly would go the Amazon route and get either UPS or FedEx to deliver these games.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    no delivery Saturday either. I wish GameFly would go the Amazon route and get either UPS or FedEx to deliver these games.
    UPS or FedEx would cost Gamefly a lot more money per shipment. Throw in that they also pay to ship it back, I do not see that happening. Also if you use the free shipping option with Amazon (thus being comparable to Gamefly) they tend to go with the USPS, because it costs less (also stated delivery time is 5-8 days). Are you seeing the trend here?