Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Football 2013 Week 15

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves, Florida St. is an SEC team who just happens to play in the ACC. Alabama, Auburn, Missouri, South Carolina all definitely win the ACC this year if you switch them out for FSU. Georgia, LSU, Texas A&M, and even Vanderbilt all contend, if not win the ACC if switched out for FSU. If FSU wins the BCS, it's because their DNA is SEC.
    There is so much wisdom and truth here . Sadly, those here that hate and envy the best will now blast you/us . Truth is, those teams would run the big10/12/14 off the field. FSU? I think the talent and coaching is good there and it will be a better game to watch. FSU would have whipped OSU......

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    There is so much wisdom and truth here . Sadly, those here that hate and envy the best will now blast you/us . Truth is, those teams would run the big10/12/14 off the field. FSU? I think the talent and coaching is good there and it will be a better game to watch. FSU would have whipped OSU......
    I agree they would have rolled OSU, but honestly I can't see Auburn beating them either ( a wayy better game than playing OSU) Auburn has a ton of offense, but that defense is sooo sketch....and FSU defense is no slouch so I can't forsee a 300+ rushing yard performance.

Lets throw some more facts out there the SEC was down this year, granted they are still pretty good, but no one in that conference was dominant and Auburn has the damn Kebbler elf on their side this season.

Heather Cox getting the hand to the face at the end of this

The dude abides.

You can hear someone say that she wasn't supposed to say anything about it, and "that's cheap". LOL
    The dude abides.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Fuck him. I'm not convinced at all that it wasn't true.

College Football 2013 Week 15

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Heather Cox getting the hand to the face at the end of this

That's fucked up. EVERY FUCKING QUESTION was related to the investigation. That's wrong. After a game is not the appropriate time to address that.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 12-09-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    I'm not convinced either way, but hell if you are raped unless some sort of drug was involved you should remember and be pretty damn consistent about it.

Just sayin, maybe she was honestly just some random freak...

Maybe he raped her who the hell knows, it was all just silly after awhile even though someone alleges they were raped as sad as that is.

what else is needed ? they proved and found nothing criminal. And the kid didn't act like he was trying to hide something.

just media bullcrap and funky timing

That's fucked up. EVERY FUCKING QUESTION was related to the investigation. That's wrong. After a game is not the appropriate time to address that.
    Maybe one question regarding his feelings after it all, and end it at that.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk 4
    The dude abides.

They knew what questions were going to be asked. She's paid to ask those questions and EXACTLY those questions. In her interview about that interview, she said they knew exactly what she was going to ask and had to agree to that interview. If they didn't agree to answer those EXACT questions, she wouldn't have done the interview. They knew what was going to be asked and it's bullshit to pull him away like that when the questions are exactly what people want to know. So, fuck whoever pulled him away.

They knew what questions were going to be asked. She's paid to ask those questions and EXACTLY those questions. In her interview about that interview, she said they knew exactly what she was going to ask and had to agree to that interview. If they didn't agree to answer those EXACT questions, she wouldn't have done the interview. They knew what was going to be asked and it's bullshit to pull him away like that when the questions are exactly what people want to know. So, fuck whoever pulled him away.
    It's not that the questions were asked. It's the timing of the questions. That's not the appropriate time to ask those questions outside of how did it affect your mindset preparation this week. Ask those other questions in a press conference or sit down interview. NOT after a championship game. That's rude to me.

It's like a few years ago when Stanford won the Orange Bowl and as soon as the game was over, all the press asked was if Luck and Harbaugh were leaving. I thought that was completely out of line. Let the dudes celebrate and enjoy the moment. It's not like the NFL draft was the next day. In a rush to get a scoop, the media has no appreciation for the moment.

It's like asking a bride at her wedding when she's going to have children or asking a widow at her husband's funeral if she'll remarry.

It's not that the questions were asked. It's the timing of the questions. That's not the appropriate time to ask those questions outside of how did it affect your mindset preparation this week. Ask those other questions in a press conference or sit down interview. NOT after a championship game. That's rude to me.

It's like a few years ago when Stanford won the Orange Bowl and as soon as the game was over, all the press asked was if Luck and Harbaugh were leaving. I thought that was completely out of line. Let the dudes celebrate and enjoy the moment. It's not like the NFL draft was the next day. In a rush to get a scoop, the media has no appreciation for the moment.

It's like asking a bride at her wedding when she's going to have children or asking a widow at her husband's funeral if she'll remarry.
    That's not rude. That's dealing with the media in sports. Again, the kid knew EXACTLY what questions were going to be asked. He had to agree to them days before or the interview wouldn't have even happened.

He also had the right to do what he did.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    He also had the right to do what he did.
    And I think it was entirely rude of him to do so. Again, he knew the questions. Don't be surprised if it's brought up during the draft when he finally enters it. What he did is a red flag.

That's not rude. That's dealing with the media in sports.
    But, it IS rude. Like I said, it's not the questions themselves but the timing of the questions. That wasn't the time or place to ask those questions and the fact that we let the media get away with not showing class or decency is unnerving. Press conference? Grill him. One-on-one interview? Hold his feet to the fire. After a ballgame? Let him celebrate his team's accomplishment without making everything about that situation. It detracts from the moment.