Thread: What did you want in NCAA Football 15?

• Facebook
  • Display

What did you want in NCAA Football 15?

Sorry for never posting on here. I check the website daily but I never really post anything. Anyway, with the NCAA Football series cancelled, all we can do is imagine what NCAA Football 15 would be like. I wanna hear everyone's thoughts, what would you have liked to see in the new game? What do you think EA would actually implement? What do you think NCAA would be like on the next-gen consoles? Please, tell me what y'all are thinking.

being a 1-star school and rated 70 overall.

Honestly, if 15 was no more than tweaking NCAA 14, I would've been perfectly happy with it as I love 14. Could definitely use more defensive plays and I would've loved to have seen what that customization suite would've been but overall, I think EA went out with a bang.

ESPN GAMEDAY wrap up show AND return of FCS schools...

Defense

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Defense
    and better defensive hot routes

If they could take Madden 14 on the ps4 and add the college stadiums and teams I would be happy. Randomize the players physical characteristics and #'s and call it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Defense
    Word

An actual game for the XBox One or ps4 !! With custome rosters and a true RTG mode. Make it happen some other company then EA..

A four game playoff!

I would like to see more defensive formations and playbooks. It really bugs me that there are over 100 offensive playbooks and only about 10 defensive playbooks.

Storming the field after a big upset at home. Injury sliders. Working sliders, ha! Even more improvements to the dynasty/recruiting. Heismen presentation. GAMEDAY, in any form, give us something. A weekly recap show, similar to GameDay Final would be cool. A weekly pick em show would be great too.

An expansion on the coaching tree, which I actually really enjoy now that I've built my coach up quite a bit.

Stadium/facility upgrades would be cool too.

I would like to be able to customize the bowl games a little more too. If I want an SEC team in every BCS bowl game, I should be able to do that, etc.

I just want to make sure that Madden 15 includes all of the remaining plays/sets NCAA now has (under center options plays, triple out of the gun, etc.) but Madden doesn't, because these plays will otherwise disappear off of the face of the game-world otherwise. Realism be damned.

Taking it one step further, even if it's not realistic, Madden should start to include a few schemes generally only associated with HS (certain additional wing formations, for example). Madden is a de facto coaching tool for kids and so I think that'd be a great add.

Anything resembling DEFENSE.

Man, it's about that time when the demo usually drops.

Better defense against QB keep on the option. CPU defence was terrible there.

Better working sliders - mainly blocking for me. I'd love to have true 100 point sliders since QBA was too high at 10 but too scatter armed at 5 IMO.

Sliders for fatigue, injuries and better camera options. Madden's default cam is way better IMO since it.s more zoomed out. I found the only playable cam for me was co-ordinator as a result which I did like.

I think the new pas rush moves will be a welcome and overdue addition.

@darrenrovell: NCAA settles video game lawsuit, will add $20M to the $40M CLC & EA agreed to pay college athletes for use of likeness.

Not sure this means anything for the series but hopefully it's at least over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2