Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1763

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    I'd settle for Ea Access! Sony can at least offer their old exclusive game Knack.

On a separate note, anyone play Alienation?

I still say not offering EA Access on PS4 has been one of the absolutely biggest mistakes and worst decisions made by Sony since the current generation of consoles game out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sony needs to swallow their pride and allow EA Access. They only blocked it as a competitor for their ps now. Can't be many using that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Can't be many using that.
    I can only think of one.

The ps4 slim is just a smaller, quieter version of the ps4. No new features like 4k streaming. Have to get a ps4k Neo for that. Waiting for official Sony release on this. Been kept under wraps pretty good. Has to be a price cut I'd think.

Lords of the Fallen and Journey are free on ps+ this. Month. Sounds good.

Expensive headset at $159 US. I still see plastic.

I didn't follow the news yesterday, why was there such a backlash at what Sony announced for the systems and such?
    The dude abides.

Brent can answer that better but I think it was the lack of a 4k player and some question if the new one offers enough to everyone to justify the price tag. Time will tell.

Brent can answer that better but I think it was the lack of a 4k player and some question if the new one offers enough to everyone to justify the price tag. Time will tell.
    Lack of 4K player is a big one. Especially when the competition has it.
    Underpowered compared to what Scorpio is planning. Specs were unchanged from when it was leaked earlier this year.
    Also it looks pretty damn fugly. The Xbox one S is a nice looking console. The PS4 Pro looks like someone was eating a two stack of pancakes (PS4 Slim) and regretted buying a three stack.

I'm definitely looking more forward to the Scorpio than the Pro. I was planning on buying both day one and trading in my current One and PS4, but I think now I'll wait for a bit on the Pro and just focus on the Scorpio next year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Same here. Just bought a 2TB external HD for my Xbox One, so I am set. I can live with it being a little underpowered knowing what is coming in the future. Only an exclusive Tennis game or The Last of US 2 would get me to consider getting a Pro before the Scorpio.

I don't think we will see TLOU 2 for awhile unfortunately. And the ps4 pro is massive and on the ugly side.

I would totally get an Xbox if I wasn't more of a fan of Sony exclusives. I'm not a Halo or Gears or Forza fan but I like God of War and Uncharted and I'd like to get No Man's Sky.

It's funny. At the start of this Gen over three years ago MS was dumb. Forced Kinect on everyone which made their system more expensive than the Ps4 and pissed people off initially with talk of no used games. With less power and maybe some lost consumers over 360 RROD issues Sony clearly won the early rounds.

But since then MS has the cheaper console and bent over backwards for consumers with BC and EA Access. Now Sony is being a prick. They don't allow EA Access, are blocking mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim and don't seem to be catering to the people as much. Not adding a UHD drive to the ps4 when MS has one in the S is dumb if it truly was only a $15 savings.

It's funny. At the start of this Gen over three years ago MS was dumb. Forced Kinect on everyone which made their system more expensive than the Ps4 and pissed people off initially with talk of no used games. With less power and maybe some lost consumers over 360 RROD issues Sony clearly won the early rounds.

But since then MS has the cheaper console and bent over backwards for consumers with BC and EA Access. Now Sony is being a prick. They don't allow EA Access, are blocking mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim and don't seem to be catering to the people as much. Not adding a UHD drive to the ps4 when MS has one in the S is dumb if it truly was only a $15 savings.
    I felt the same way as you Rudy. After RROD my faith in Xbox was gone. However, they have gone above and beyond with the xbox1. I could not be happier with the console.

Cross platform would be huge for gamers. I do see the leader wanting to kill that while second place may benefit more. It would be awesome if people could play titanfall or overwatch on different consoles. My son would love it.

I have to think this is a pricing error by at least $100 but a new ps4 slim with UC4 and the new platinum headset is only $299 US at best buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pla...&skuId=5389000

With a headset that is a steal but I am betting the headset was a mistake. Both Amazon and Gamestop have the same Slim/Uncharted 4 preorder bundle for $299.99 but no headset.