View Poll Results: What are your gaming plans now that the NCAA series is "dead"?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll buy/switch to Madden

5 13.51%
  • I'lll just keep playing NCAA 14 only on PS3/360

30 81.08%
  • I'm finished with football video games

2 5.41%
  • I'm finished with gaming period.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: Plans After "Death" of NCAA Series

• Facebook
  • Display
    I haven't been playing much NCAA....in a while. I'll just be playing other games, but when I get the football itch, in will go '14. Haven't played Madden much in years and don't really have a desire to do so. It doesn't hold the same appeal as NCAA did for me.

I'll continue to play my online dynasty of NCAA 14 as long as I can. I am strongly considering buying a PS4 or XBOX One when Madden 15 comes out. But it won't be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tako 715 View Post
    I'll continue to play my online dynasty of NCAA 14 as long as I can. I am strongly considering buying a PS4 or XBOX One when Madden 15 comes out. But it won't be the same.
    I'd go with Xbox One. More games for that system but each their own. I'll miss the draft classes on Madden 15 that will be sadly miss. I tend to run about 4 to 10 seasons of NCAA then jump to Madden and draft my favorite and creative players from NCAA. The onyl down Madden did with draft classes was not mention their college career stats or awards for the guys. I really with they would have done something like that it would have mad Madden much more.

I'm still stuck on NCAA just because of recruiting the way it is and the enjoyment of college football is now with all option plays and passing game..Just too much fun to give up. I sure hope that some one brings back NCAA games onto next gen some how. All we need is to be able to edit rosters or download roster files.

It's just dumb how EA fucked this up...

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    It's just dumb how EA fucked this up...
    EA? Really?

There are times that I wonder how you're smart enough to remember to breathe, but this is the most ignorant thing you have ever said on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomerSooner78 View Post
    Anyone have current rosters or close to current rosters for NCAA 13?
    http://www.community.px1sports.com/i...13-rosters.41/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5