Thread: I got beat 100-21

• Facebook
  • Display
    Freshman

I got beat 100-21

I have been beatenbad buy legit players but this was just to much. The guy used Bama VS Texas He was able to user catch everything deep in double team or with the CB blanketing him. But what really piss me of was how he kicked off. What he would do is kick it between the first line and the second line of the the kick off team and kick there and recover it every dang time. Mind you he was not doing the Normal onside kick at all he would line up normal to do a regular kick off then kind pouch it to the sideline and recover it
    The guys name is Chiefloudordie
    Last edited by SirHellraiser; 08-09-2010 at 09:41 AM.

He was using the squib kickoff or regular kickoff?

Freshman
    Good question hard to tell I think the ball would come down high and my guys would be closing in it but his guys would be on top of it really quick

It probably was a regular kick but he kicked it between players. I've seen this before on previous versions because only the return men would actually attempt to field the kick and the blockers would move away from the ball to block.

Freshman
    yea true it was very annoying but i didnt quit i didnt want to ruin my perfect 0%DNF that i i have after 40 games

I don't know how you guys have the patience to play online. I would lose it if I played against a person who played to win at all costs rather than played a game that looked like "real" football.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I don't know how you guys have the patience to play online. I would lose it if I played against a person who played to win at all costs rather than played a game that looked like "real" football.
    My thoughts exactly. That sucks that things like this can be done and it's exactly why I don't play people I don't know.

Freshman
    I enjoy the game but hate to wait for friend to get online to see if they will play lol