Thread: Still playing 13.....

• Facebook
  • Display

Still playing 13.....

Still playin it because I want to continue my great Offline Dyn with Oh St that is in Sea 5 One of my favorite dynastys I will continue it. In 14 I am tryin to build into and possibly overtake my Bucks and become king of Ohio. Anybody having similar experiences like this where no matter how old the game you have like a dynasty that was so great you continue it?
    Last edited by dhook27; 09-22-2013 at 01:55 AM.

I am still playing my NCAA Basketball 10 dynasty with Arizona ST. Last season we lost the NCAA tourney to Duke as they came back from 24 down to beat us. If I can win it all this year then I am going to head off to Harvard or some small mid major and start anew again. I really love college bball games and it's a tragedy they are no longer made IMO.

I have gone back to play both my NCAA Football 2004 and NCAA Football 11 Dynasties.

In NCAA 04', I was at UCLA for 5 years (2 titles) then left to build Akron into a power played 7 seasons (2 titles) and every now and again I play a Dynasty game with that Akron team just to bring back the memories I had with NCAA 2004 (still the most fun I ever had playing NCAA Football).

In NCAA 11' 5 year Rice Dynasty (1 title) started 3 years ago and I still play it when I get bored with Madden. I have a DE named Mixon, who has started since he was a true Freshman, he is a true sackmaster with 22, 20, 18, and 13 so far 9 games into his SR season. Just talking about him makes me want to go play a game with him, lol. I usually don't get that attached to college kids but this guy helped turn Rice into a powerhouse and all as a 3* undersized DE. NCAA 11 definitely has its share of problems, but for me it is the most fun game of this gen.

I'm still playing 12 right now as I never bought 13 and may just get that one by the end of the year. I had a dynasty that started with and they played well and won 4 sun belt titles, but I got fried as there was a few goals that I didn't pass. hired me and coach them for 8 years with 6 MAC titles and 1 NC title. I left after 8 years and became the HC of and won 4 Big East titles and moved them to the ACC, where I won 4 ACC titles and 3 NC titles.

I deleted that dynasty and started a new one and started as a HC at and now in my 4th year, I have won two SEC titles and one NC title. I'm playing in the NC title game vs and after that, I'm thinking of moving to another school or starting a new dynasty as a OC.

I'm still waiting to see, if they will fix NCAA 14 and if they don't by the end of the year, then I may just go and buy 13.
    Last edited by volsfan; 09-25-2013 at 12:00 PM.

I won another NC title with and I check out to see what hiring and didn't like the choices. So, I deleted the dynasty and starting all over. This time, I plan to start out as a OC.

Freshman
    Hope this isn't jacking the thread....

I skipped '12 and didn't get '13 until I received it as a Christmas gift last Dec. It's taken awhile but I'm now starting a 4th season with coach contracts turned off. I must have missed this, but does that mean I will also not have in-season progression by players? As well, saw a strange Yes/No pop-up screen after season 3 asking if I wanted to let the CPU re-new my contract, or something like that. With Contracts turned off, will I also never receive those occasional postseason inquiries about if I'd like to go coach another team? Despite a #8, #3 and #1 finish in the three years, my Coaching Prestige rating is still something like D+. Will that ever improve?

I'm still playing 10, which actually has solid gameplay, but it's getting old that the offenses don't reflect the current state of college FB and there is no true zone read. For those of you that own all of them, which would you say is the first that the spread starts to become viable, especially in the run game and the pistol becomes more varied and effective? I'd rather not spend the $ on 14 if a previous version fulfills all of these traits, but I will if its leaps and bounds ahead. Also do all of the games after 10 have custom playbooks?

Quote Originally Posted by franchise18 View Post
    I'm still playing 10, which actually has solid gameplay, but it's getting old that the offenses don't reflect the current state of college FB and there is no true zone read. For those of you that own all of them, which would you say is the first that the spread starts to become viable, especially in the run game and the pistol becomes more varied and effective? I'd rather not spend the $ on 14 if a previous version fulfills all of these traits, but I will if its leaps and bounds ahead. Also do all of the games after 10 have custom playbooks?
    13 only offense I could run was a power raid type offense with pistol power runs and Air Raid concepts from Shotgun. So yeah 13 is good to run that.

And if you are planning to get 13 here is a current roster update for it http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eason-ps3.html

Yea, I think I've narrowed it down to either 13 or 14 and really the only things that I've read that intrigue me about 14 are the new physics engine and new option plays. Have you guys noticed a big difference?

Dynasty mode and yes the infinity engine does mean something. return of the power running backs and DL interaction is very improved. Weight more so than height matters this year. Both are good tho. Recruiting in 13 is very in depth but gets to easy when you are 4 years deep. 14 recruiting very quick but harder(I am using my Bucks and have the #21 class so far). Neutral site games in 14. And more flexibiltiy with custom conferences since the WAC is gone.

Anyone interested in doing current rosters or have current rosters for NCAA 13? I have started I have OU, Miami, and Notre Dame finished.