Thread: Oneback's NCAA11 Highlight Videos

• Facebook
  • Display

Oneback's NCAA11 Highlight Videos

This one is from Powerhouse Online Dynasty: Michigan (me) at Penn State (PSUSnoop):

Last edited by Oneback; 08-07-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Lmao. 3 seconds into the video and I know what song it is. Good choice.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 08-07-2010 at 11:20 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Well the video is done processing and the quality hasn't improved as much as I'd like. It's 100x better with my local copy. I guess its time to upgrade to a HD unit.

Rather than the lack of HD, couldn't it also be the conversion/processing process on YouTube? I don't know which format you output into, but I know going from one compression format to another can cause some of the quality loss.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

After looking at the mpg video from the hava its not as good as I remember from last year. Not sure if its my equipment or something with this years game thats different. I'll check into the equipment before my game against Wisconsin (gschwendt) and see if I can get some better quality. If not it will only serve as my reason to upgrade to the HD PVR that I want anyway.

Good video. I swear for some strange reason, at the very beginning I thought it was the Yu-Gi-Oh theme song lol. I guess its the kid in me .