Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 Week 2

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Stat of the day/month/year/decade/etc

BYU Rushing yards (Still 9 minutes in the game)

65 attempts 534 yards 8.2 average
    Holy shit! And every Big 12 team is now drawing up game plans full of rushing, rushing and more rushing for when they play Texas.

Mike Leach, Defensive Genius?

Washington St 7 USC 7 Halftime

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Holy shit! And every Big 12 team is now drawing up game plans full of rushing, rushing and more rushing for when they play Texas.
    OU is lucky. They have to run and run and run because they do not have anyone who can throw the ball well.

I tried going to shaggybevo but the forums have been real spotty from all the Longhorn fans trying to get Mack Brown fired.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 09-07-2013 at 11:20 PM.

14 straight L's for the alma mater.

Here's to #15 next week.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

Here's to #15 next week.
    I don't know, you could have a shot next week. Arkansas sucked ass today. Losing 21-17 to Samford through three quarters, before finally pulling out a 31-21 win. They could have a chance.

Here's to #15 next week.
    Snoop is being nice. I do not see the Arkansas game being close. That said you have both the Minor League Florida teams and UAB on the schedule. I think you guys can pull off a win against one of them.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 09-07-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Snoop is being nice. I do not see the Arkansas game being close. That said you have both the Minor League Florida teams and UAB on the schedule. I think you guys can pull off a win against one of them.

Mike Leach, Defensive Genius?

Washington St 7 USC 7 Halftime
    no...kiffin is an offensive retard. i'm a better playcaller than him.

Sorry about that Smooth, have no clue why I typed that... as we all know now RAM is the brain of these operations.

Getting ready to head to the 4th quarter and I have to say the Washington St defense is playing pretty tough on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    Something's going on. I know Washington State has been slowly improving over the last year or two, but I didn't think they had reached this level yet. Either that or USC took one big ass step back from the last three or four years.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post

That may be but USC does have some fairly talented players out there. I think a little credit should go to Washington St.

Sorry about that Smooth, have no clue why I typed that... as we all know now RAM is the brain of these operations.

Getting ready to head to the 4th quarter and I have to say the Washington St defense is playing pretty tough on defense.
    Well, at least you were in the ballpark. Smooth, Snoop, not too far off.

Yeah, this has turned into quite the game. I didn't expect Washington State to stay within 20 of USC, but damn, they are shutting the Trojans down tonight. USC so far is 1-9 in third down efficiency. Just ugly!

I expect to lose the next two weeks so I'm not phased by this. It just sucks.

I expect to lose the next two weeks so I'm not phased by this. It just sucks.
    Well, if you can't beat FIU in three weeks, all hope is lost. FIU sucks this year. Been trashed by Maryland and UCF so far, outscored a combined 81-10.

We'll find out if FIU has any talent next week when they play Bethune-Cookman, before getting bent over at Louisville in two weeks.

USC just can't do anything right tonight. That dumbass receiver had the first down. All he had to do was stretch forward, dive, whatever and he had it. What does he do instead? He backsteps to fake out a defender and proceeds to get gang tackled to turn the ball over on downs.

Oh crap, right after the announcer says they would not let WSU pick up a big play... it happens.

Damn what an upset this would be. 10-7. Mile Leach, the next Buddy Ryan?

And Washington State takes the lead on a 42 yard field goal. USC has 3:03 left to pull their heads out of their asses if they hope to win.

I also can't help but laugh. They popped up a graphic, USC has won their last 15 home openers. The last time they lost their home opener? They lost to Washington State.

Lee makes his second boneheaded play. The first, the failed fourth down reception. The second, just now on the kick return, taking it out of the end zone, only to get brought down at the 12 yard line.

That may be but USC does have some fairly talented players out there. I think a little credit should go to Washington St.
    when dumbass refuses to call a passing play more than 15 yards downfield, thats not on the players.