Thread: Old guys Xbox league

• Facebook
  • Display

Old guys Xbox league

100% sim league with easy to understand rulebook. We have a core group of NCAA guys looking to add a few more. We're all 35+ years old and still enjoy competition. With NCAA 14 we're going to run 2 leagues. One(Elite14) is using small schools and working our way up as coaches to bigger schools. It will advance twice a week. The other(Powerhouse) advances once a week and uses 5 star schools. Headsets are mandatory. Check us out if you're a little older like us but still enjoy a little competition...

http://rustybarr.proboards.com/
    Last edited by eskimos44; 07-13-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eskimos44 View Post
    We're all 35+ years old and still enjoy competition.

http://rustybarr.proboards.com/
    Holy crap, the color scheme of your forum is harder on the eyes than starting at a solar eclipse.

I guess I'm pretty used to it. I also use the mobile app quite a bit. Thanks for the feedback though.

I'm 28yrs old but I like the fact that its 100% sim. Can I still get down?

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    I'm 28yrs old but I like the fact that its 100% sim. Can I still get down?
    Yes...just head to our site, register, and introduce yourself under the New Members thread.

Coo!

Last call for serious members. Leagues will begin this weekend. Slower paced for working/family guys. SIM players only...

Hello, I'm 42 years old and looking for the same group of guys. I will check out the board and sign up..

Quote Originally Posted by D1rtyDuff714 View Post
    Hello, I'm 42 years old and looking for the same group of guys. I will check out the board and sign up..
    You're in...got the sign up. Perfect age as that's the average for us. Keep tabs on the site as we update frequently.