Thread: LG3 - Loaded Gun 3

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LG3 - Loaded Gun 3

With the addition of all the new Triples, I have decided to come back and do at least one more LG series. Everybody that used to be on Utopia has seen my stuff for years, and I just kind of wanted to really do one more in depth write up with these new additions since "Multiple Formation Triple Option Football" is what it was supposed to be all about. Once I get the game in my hands, take the Oregon stuff, mix with Clemson, Miss St, and Malzahn being back at Auburn, I (should) will be able to create the most complete system yet since it first started back with NCAA 10. I had contributed long before that but, the option game wasn't truly viable in those days. Now, I am actually excited to do a write up without having to manipulate or create my way through it. I can just use the stuff given to us finally and put something in the hands of those interested in using, that will be a full system that provides answers to any adjustments your opponents can make. That is my approach to creating these systems and has been since back in the day when I created the first play matrix you could find for this game on the internet.

SO, sometime around the end of July or so, I will begin to really lay out everything that I find to be applicable and self-sustaining. There are some perks to my system as well as I have ALWAYS focused on audibles being setup to work in and out of formations and personnel groupings, so with that new deal in place for offense, you won't have to worry about any of this stuff failing you or not being allowed in a dynasty that you are in. All of it is from a SIM point of view.

AND NOW... we wait for July 9th
    Last edited by xGRIDIRONxGURUx; 06-25-2013 at 10:23 PM.