Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The cheese online

• Facebook
  • Display
    If you play in the east room the social degenerates will Ip boot you from the game aswell. And it will count as a win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
    If you play in the east room the social degenerates will Ip boot you from the game aswell. And it will count as a win for them.

the old NCAA 11 counter to this still works

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post
    that doesn't matter. I'm not bothering to learn stupid tech counters because dishonest geeks just cant enjoy playing a game without manipulating an outcome that has nothing to do with actually playing the game LOL.

these are the true trolls. They reduce a miracle of modern tech to the whims of a butt hurt childish jack ass whose self esteem is based in cheating because theres no internet arm to slap the dumb ass

ok... then don't play online... problem solved... but for those that do... the counter works

ok... then don't play online... problem solved... but for those that do... the counter works
    LOL I can describe something in detail and be frustrated about it. It doesn't mean I cant tolerate and accept the stupidity for what it is. Like I said, playing online is still a fascinating miracle and I will continue to venture because playing AI the entire time is only interesting for a short time when you're hooked up to the world.

secondly, you've said " counter" twice without explaining it

What would the "counter" be? If someone is going to IP flood you, there's really not much you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    secondly, you've said " counter" twice without explaining it

That's why I haven't played online lobby or play now games for 8-9 years in a row

Shouldn't have to learn "counters", trickery or jedi-mind tricks to just enjoy or hell complete playing a game against a human opponent.

it works the same you have to wait it out and let them resume the game when they pause

it works the same you have to wait it out and let them resume the game when they pause
    And like Skip said, no one should have to "wait it out" because we shouldn't have to put up with it in the first place. You can go on and on about your "counters" all you want, but the point is online is a fucking joke in NCAA and there's a reason the overwhelming majority of us, online has been dead to us for years and years, dating back to the early PS2/XBox days.

I'll never forget those damn pause glitches on the PS2. They would pause the game, you'd resume, and when it got down to 1 on the clock, it would just freeze until the person who initiated the glitch would resume.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I'll never forget those damn pause glitches on the PS2. They would pause the game, you'd resume, and when it got down to 1 on the clock, it would just freeze until the person who initiated the glitch would resume.
    LOL wasn't that just the other user holding down the space bar on a keyboard and they could do it forever until you just quit and then finish v. the cpu or quit and not get the L.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    LOL wasn't that just the other user holding down the space bar on a keyboard and they could do it forever until you just quit and then finish v. the cpu or quit and not get the L.
    Yep, that was the one. They could make you wait and you could either quit or wait them out. A lot of them would wait like 20 minutes and resume the game, hoping you'd be gone and would get 3 consecutive delay of game penalties, which would boot you. How someone figured that out is beyond me.

Damn that glitch is fucked up . And they still do that know but something different? Stupid lobby games ugh. I always hated when the players would drop there QB like 10 yards throw and manage some to get a wide open wide out either run for a td or at least get a first down then go to hurry up mode. So annoying.

oh my God... i played 5 or so games online vs randoms all last year... im not going on about "counters" i made one comment... so politely step off my balls...

i just made one addition to the ip comment that it isnt necessarily a loss... i agree with you all... get off your forum witch hunt

oh my God... i played 5 or so games online vs randoms all last year... im not going on about "counters" i made one comment... so politely step off my balls...

i just made one addition to the ip comment that it isnt necessarily a loss... i agree with you all... get off your forum witch hunt

I think the sad thing to me is, I don't have endless amounts of time like I did before, kids, job, etc...these kids that can go into the lobby and do these sorts of things, well it's like they say it only takes 1 bad apple to ruin the bunch.

Since I don't have hours to HOPE to get a complete game in, I get nervous even thinking of playing a random online game. I worry if I go in there, get a good game, evenly matched teams, then somehow I'm up towards the end of the 4th they will pull something like this and booom my time will be down the drain with nothing to show for it....this is why I don't even venture into the lobby/online stuff unless I'm planning on meeting my buddies for ranked games.

The other thing that's silly is, if you ask for a 0% DNF game it seems like that only attracts the DNF people.

I completely agree with the above, I shouldn't have to have jedi-mind tricks to counter counters, the only counters I run are running plays.

speaking of... cheese and disconnects... just played a guy random ranked in play now online... he would call timeout and do something that kept me from pausing the game he used all 3 of his timeouts in the first quarter... second half he does it again and i got booted for excessive delays lol

FSU(him) - 14
    Oregon - 14

at the disconnect... lol

speaking of... cheese and disconnects... just played a guy random ranked in play now online... he would call timeout and do something that kept me from pausing the game he used all 3 of his timeouts in the first quarter... second half he does it again and i got booted for excessive delays lol

FSU(him) - 14
    Oregon - 14

at the disconnect... lol
    Thank you, that's proof enough for me to stay out of the lobby. What a joke.

I picked the game up Tuesday afternoon, first thing I did was go into the lobby and look around, there were people in the different rooms with 40-50+ games "played"...it has to be people doing things like you mentioned. There is no way you could complete that many games that soon after release.

THis thread is full of win!

FSU(him) - 14
    Oregon - 14

at the disconnect... lol
    sounds like more extreme stuff is becoming more common. But it will die down eventually, its only week one. ..and then the guys who like to play but play like idiots or just children who don't care will be the norm