Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The cheese online

• Facebook
  • Display

The cheese online

I never really played online ranked games so i was interested in knowing what was the cheese goin on. I know at the beginning of the game it was the shake blitz but they patched that. So what was the cheese online?

Everything you can think of

Anything that exploits a positional ineptitude based on the game not providing true balance for weight/height/Spd, etc. WR at TE, WR at QB, continual running of read option with said WR at QB, STILL dropping back 20 yards and throwing... etc, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Anything that exploits a positional ineptitude based on the game not providing true balance for weight/height/Spd, etc. WR at TE, WR at QB, continual running of read option with said WR at QB, STILL dropping back 20 yards and throwing... etc, etc
    That shit is the most annoying one of them all. And people still do it in NCAA and Madden. People can't just sit in the pocket and throw the ball. ugh.

that's the least of it. Going on 4th all the time...all game plan on aggressive while in man defense and bump and run every single play. Positioning players to blitz too easily with no offensive line help...so called hurry up offense all day from these ADD/ADHD spazz's. Blatant disregard for playing another human online.

over 100 teams online and all you see is 4 OR SO of them, Alabama/Oregon/LSU/FSU and a couple others. No one can just play. No one has a sense of adventure or fun. Its a " I better win or my life sucks" attitude.

one guy used the Vandals but he still needed to do all the bull-crap instead of being normal. I matched him and picked UTSA but it ended up just another game with a dishonest cheater.

900,000 copies sold and everyone online is a moron. But I still play online for the positive side of the unpredictability. But I know these idiots have caused others who wanted to, never go online again because the first time they did, one of these morons destroyed the other guys fun factor and the ghetto online stays its pathetic experience that it is for the dumb majority.

its not a fun football game at that point. Its how do I counter your AI abuse.

the culture in general is pathetic. Everyone online feels the need to have a psn name that sounds vicious or wannabe dominating in some way...piksix...Ikillu...TDallday...dominatedefns.. ..i'mthebest..yousuck...makeUquit....get over yourselves you idiots...and the dumb asses who keep starting over or changing accounts so they have a record that's mostly wins and looks intimidating. No one can see you or knows who you are, no one gives a damn what your record is. It means and proves nothing important.

i'm 50-something and 60-something so obviously I don't care about winning. I just want to be amused by a decent animated football experience.

its the off-season so theres only a so called smaller number of online people and it can take 2 minutes or more to find a game at night. And a lot of the only guys left are the cheesing losers who have played 200 or more games of their sorry excuse for what is supposed to be football.

...and the worst of the worst...the one's that know football really well and know every flaw in the game and abuse both to no end...again=as though their life depends on it....

last night I lost like 4 games and then played a guy who did the same stupid junk and I finally gave in and went on 4th because I was sick of his junk..he went on 4th on first possession,failed at fake punt, scored n went for 2 and got it.
    And he wasn't that good so I finally took a chance LOL

my tight end got like 9 catches for 100 and something yards and all 3 TDs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i'm not great but my defense is stingy LOL..and that's without ever using bump coverage at all. I never do...maybe once in a blue moon

for those confused, I am obviously not bragging. I am simply fascinated by the fact that everyone's online stats can be kept/seen. The other aspect of liking sports and sports games as a fan is stats.

but NCAA doesn't have a game history like Madden to see past opponents...that's disappointing
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 05-05-2013 at 04:56 PM.

...and -run commit- completely ignores my offensive line if I call a run. Its just plain dumb cartoony over amped insulting crap

LOL i'm a grinder

People line there QB at KOS and recover squib kicks every time.. ( Makes you'r return men run away from the ball were you'r returners are. )

no one online has any sense of fun or adventure. I keep trying to get people to match up with low ranked teams but they don't get the hint.

I'm trying use Air Force and a pro playbook but every dumb ass haaas to use an over-rated =A= team no matter what
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 05-09-2013 at 01:16 PM.

This has become the 5th grade thread. Can nobody spell or use correct grammer? "Hent, You'r, over-rated, were and there" (first three complete miss and final two improper context). Come on ppl, to sound intelligent, you should at least be able to spell...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    This has become the 5th grade thread. Can nobody spell or use correct grammer? "Hent, You'r, over-rated, were and there" (first three complete miss and final two improper context). Come on ppl, to sound intelligent, you should at least be able to spell...
    control freak much? Misspelling words on a gaming forum doesn't concern me,.. Obviously.

yuu git mie drifft ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    control freak much? I kant speel, butt Ill lye end says thet I dunt kare two speel wurds write.. Obviously.

yuu git mie drifft ?
    Fixed.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

the only guys in the east room now are the lifetime top 20 who know waaay too much about the game and abuse every aspect of it, sucking the fun out the game. You would think after 200 or more games you would become self aware and be bored with being such a cheesing jack ass.

all the animations and color and texture in the game and all they see is the...

control freak much? Misspelling words on a gaming forum doesn't concern me,.. Obviously.

yuu git mie drifft ?
    Yes, it drives me nuts when people are too lazy to spell properly on the internet where it tells you that you spelled it wrong. Always makes me wonder how they made it through English.

these idiots online who think playing any way they want regardles of what anyone thinks fail to realize they are the reeson less and less people even bother going online anymore. The logic that its my game and I can play any way I want is wrong once you go online. You arent playeng the AI anymore, you are playing other people.
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 05-13-2013 at 08:37 PM.

these idiots online who think playing any way they want regardles of what anyone thinks fail to realize they are the reeson less and less people even bother going online anymore. The logic that its my game and I can play any way I want is wrong once you go online. You arent playeng the AI anymore, you are playing other people.
    So true

my NCAA 13 year against the cheesing world coming to a close.

In my defense, I'd say about 15 or so losses are purely because I decided to quit in the first qtr instead of putting up with the childish junk LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

my NCAA 13 year against the cheesing world coming to a close.

In my defense, I'd say about 15 or so losses are purely because I decided to quit in the first qtr instead of putting up with the childish junk LOL

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hey want to play a straight up sim game against me tommorow?