• Celtics in 6

1 16.67%
  • Celtics in 7

1 16.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2010 NBA Playoffs Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    tied 2-2 wow i didn't think i would see a team run mostly zone and win in the nba. Lakers big men need to step up . Bynum is done last nite he couldn't get into position. They are gonna have to come out there with a different lineup .

Alright hopefully the Celtics close this baby out tonight.....I've never had two of my teams make any pro finals in the same year.....this would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Alright hopefully the Celtics close this baby out tonight.....I've never had two of my teams make any pro finals in the same year.....this would be sweet.
    Boooooo Celtics!!!! I'm not an Orlando fan, but I hate the celts

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Boooooo Celtics!!!! I'm not an Orlando fan, but I hate the celts
    That's it you're banned! LMAO kidding, of course.

after watching the celtic/magic series I believe that the Celtics have a better team. Howard is a good defensive player but everytime he touches the ball on O i cringe. I think hes going to turn it over every time. Really the only offense they seem to have lately is what Nelson creates. Lewis is playing "sick" I think its bull. I would like to see the magic because I have money on them. Garnet is a home town guy and is def someone i pull for. But the celtics look to be the only team out of those 2 that will compete with the lakers if they pull it out

haha, very clever. Hold the ban stick over my head. But I speak from the heart, and from the West, so don't hate me too much. :p By the way LMAO? What's it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    after watching the celtic/magic series I believe that the Celtics have a better team. Howard is a good defensive player but everytime he touches the ball on O i cringe. I think hes going to turn it over every time. Really the only offense they seem to have lately is what Nelson creates. Lewis is playing "sick" I think its bull. I would like to see the magic because I have money on them. Garnet is a home town guy and is def someone i pull for. But the celtics look to be the only team out of those 2 that will compete with the lakers if they pull it out
    Still think that after watching ALL of the game tonight? Celtics better stop Jameer at home or Orlando's gonna pull off the miracle big time in game 7. The rumors that the Celtics are too old may be true and showing now that the series has sped up.

haha, very clever. Hold the ban stick over my head. But I speak from the heart, and from the West, so don't hate me too much. :p By the way LMAO? What's it mean?

Still think that after watching ALL of the game tonight? Celtics better stop Jameer at home or Orlando's gonna pull off the miracle big time in game 7. The rumors that the Celtics are too old may be true and showing now that the series has sped up.
    Eh you know I'm kidding...I'm not from a site that would just ban you because of your opinion, man.

Ugh, the Celtics are old story.....game 6, end of story.

Eh you know I'm kidding...I'm not from a site that would just ban you because of your opinion, man.

Ugh, the Celtics are old story.....game 6, end of story.
    I still don't know what LMAO means? haha. And of course you're kidding. We'll see about game 6. I thought the end of the story was gonna be game 4......

I still don't know what LMAO means? haha. And of course you're kidding. We'll see about game 6. I thought the end of the story was gonna be game 4......
    Laugh
    My
    Ass
    Off

There you go. Class dismissed

Ok, that was my very good guess. Lakers 3-2 baby! The Laker New Guy does it again! It's always that new guy for them that makes a playoff play to win a game. So,.... LMAO

Also, hope the Celtics aren't too old tomorrow. lol

Well, that's that. Bon Voyage Orlando.

Congrats to the Celtics for the big win tonight. Now, if my Lakers can take care of business tomorrow night, we will have one heck of an NBA Finals.

I grew up watching all the great Lakers/Celtics Finals in the 80's. When those two teams met, it was always a battle to the end. Looking forward to seeing it again.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    Congrats to the Celtics for the big win tonight. Now, if my Lakers can take care of business tomorrow night, we will have one heck of an NBA Finals.

I grew up watching all the great Lakers/Celtics Finals in the 80's. When those two teams met, it was always a battle to the end. Looking forward to seeing it again.
    If the Finals can live up to those monumental games from the 80's, I think more than Celtic and Lakers fans will look forward to seeing it. Those are some of the best finals games EVER.

I was able to score a date, if the Lakers win. This girl I know is a Lakers fan, and me being a Celtics fan, she said we should place a bet if they match up. So I suggested a date and the loser buys...it worked!

I was able to score a date, if the Lakers win. This girl I know is a Lakers fan, and me being a Celtics fan, she said we should place a bet if they match up. So I suggested a date and the loser buys...it worked!
    You crafty devil you.

So, if the Lakers lose, you don't get the date?

Go Suns (j/k)
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Thumbs up

Congrats to the LA Lakers, 2010 Western Conference Champions! Now, bring on the Celtics!

REMATCH!!!! This is going to be the most intense NBA Finals in a long time. The playoffs this year have been more physical and chippy than any I think I've ever seen. Both these teams hate each other (obviously), and it's going to be an absolutely phenomenal matchup at every position. I can't wait! I say it goes at least 6 and probably all 7. Because of the home court I'm giving it to LA.

Added a poll to pick the winner.

I want the Celtics to win, but I'm also picking LA in 7 due to homecourt.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Added a poll to pick the winner.

I want the Celtics to win, but I'm also picking LA in 7 due to homecourt.
    I'm going Celtics in 7. I definitely don't see the Celtics closing it out early but I definitely see them coming to play in LA on game 7.