Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own Risk)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Yep
    Someone kills her, I'm gonna be pissed. She's too good lookin' not to have around with all the other not so hot chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Someone kills her, I'm gonna be pissed. She's too good lookin' not to have around with all the other not so hot chicks.
    Good looking??

She kinda looks like the hottest chick in the trailer park. Good enough? Yes. More than that? Not really.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

You're crazy if you think she isn't hot.

TWD:

Spoiler: show
    Can't hate on Andrea because she's right. Chicka that wanted to kill herself has to make the decision on whether or not she wants to do it on her own. No amount of babysitting and blubbering over it is going to change it. Andrea's character is totally being written by a dude. It's obvious.

Interesting that the inner turmoil between Shane and Rick finally boiled over into them beating the shit out of each other. Will be interesting to see if Shane continues to play nice or continues to secretly poison the group.
    Disagree, Andrea has pissed me off ever since they left the CDC. Then the whole macho I want to shoot shit put me over the top with her. This was minor but still she just needs to go. I don't really care what situation you are in, you never let someone end it.

I think Rick and Shane is over, at least I hope so. I like the minor drama within in the group, which it's going to happen in this type of situation, but I really hope they don't turn the whole show into inter-circle drama with some zombies thrown in. I really hope the show continues to move towards them trying to find a place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Kernzy View Post
    TWD: Did this not cross anyone else's mind?

Am I the only one that doesn't understand how those two or anyone for that matter doesn't get zombified by all the zombie blood they get on them...in the eyes, mouth, open cuts and scrapes?
    1. In this episode they even mentioned it about those two dead cops that didn't seem to have been bitten but maybe just scratched.
    2. Then the biggest WTF of all. Shane cut his hand to spread blood on the door jamb of that bus after killing that 2nd zombie earlier at the fence with his knife after Rick did the same.
    How in the world does Shane not become infected?

I don't think it is by being scratched, I think you really need to be bitten. If you look at those two dead cops, they really didn't look like zombies, they kind of just look like they died. Their faces weren't all deteriorating and stuff. Plus if they were zombies, I've never seen a zombie just die and basically laid to rest the way those two were. There was no wound on the head and we know from the 1st season the brain is the only way to kill them.

I thought they were going to go somewhere with the scratch thing though but they didn't seem to

You're crazy if you think she isn't hot.
    meh

I hate spoilers but this is pretty tempting.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/am...ake/?hpt=hp_t3

AMC website runs 'Walking Dead' spoiler by mistake

Walking Dead fans were treated to one heckuva spoiler on the AMC website Thursday.

An ad touting the release of the season 2 DVD inadvertently revealed a major plot point in an upcoming episode, in addition to promising other features like an extended zombie gut scene and the making of the barn. The set of 13 episodes doesn’t ship until August, but you can order it now (and for only $99.99!)

The snafu prompted an AMC spokesperson to release this statement: “The post on the AMC store was completely unauthorized. The matter is currently under investigation.” By late Thursday, however, the spoiler still existed on the website. Yikes! (Update: It’s been removed, but you can still see it in our link below.)

If you don’t watch Dead and want to see what all the hubbub’s about, click here to check out the spoiler. But if you do tune in regularly, stay the heck away.

I hate spoilers but this is pretty tempting.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/am...ake/?hpt=hp_t3
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't read it...I did because I had a feeling and I was right, I've been talking about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't read it...I did because I had a feeling and I was right, I've been talking about it too.
    LOL - I cracked too and read it. I have to say, if it's true I don't think I like it at all. I wonder though if they did it on purpose.

I'm SO tempted because, I gotta say, I'm really just not enjoying The Walking Dead anymore. If it wasn't a zombie show on network TV, I probably wouldn't be watching anymore at all. It's really starting to bore the hell out of me.

Edit: Pfft, I've seen that coming for a while. Meh.

LOL - I cracked too and read it. I have to say, if it's true I don't think I like it at all. I wonder though if they did it on purpose.
    Well that's what happens in the Comic Book. If you want pretty much all the spoilers read that...they don't follow it to a T but it's close. From city...to camp...to farm....to....where I'm ready for them to get to their next stop seems pretty cool.

Walking Dead

Carl totally deserves to become zombie food. It's only a matter of time before that dumbass gets himself killed.

Way to go Carl, you just got Dale killed. Fucking dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Walking Dead

Carl totally deserves to become zombie food. It's only a matter of time before that dumbass gets himself killed.
    Yep

Way to go Carl, you just got Dale killed. Fucking dumbass.
    and you didn't let your dad do what he needed to do

and you didn't let your dad do what he needed to do
    That too.

Edit: Pfft, I've seen that coming for a while. Meh.
    I didn't see this coming. I've felt the group was going to split for a long time and Shane would go his separate way. But I didn't see them taking him off of the show completely. Like I said if it happens I'm not sure how I feel about it as that will pretty much end the internal group struggles. Of course if the comic book did it this way, then maybe it will be ok.

TWD

I have to say that I'm excited about this other group. It should add some excitement to the show and maybe make them leave the farm

That too.

Yeah the title of this episode should have been Carl's A Fucking Dumbass.

TWD:

Carl should die for being a dumbass. The coldest part about the episode? Not telling Dale they didn't kill the kid. Dude's lying there with guts hanging out when he spent the whole ep. working the group for mercy.

"Hey Dale guess what? We didn't kill the kid! You were right we were being douches. Hey do you mind if we shoot you in the head now? Wait...Darryl here you do it. I think I'm about to hurl."
    Last edited by Marlowe; 03-05-2012 at 12:27 PM.