It's inevitable, so we might as well start it now.

I have my first one today. He chose Ohio State, so I immediately knew what he was going to do. Ran ONE play all game long and other than the first drive, had it completely shut down. He'd run 5 Wide with a streak on one side, and a crossing route on the other side coming across the field. He'd roll out in the direction of the crossing route and if it wasn't open, he'd bomb it to the streak route. He scored on the first drive with the bomb so I eventually went to Dime Cover 2 Man, controlled the blitzing LB and took away the crossing route(after he threw 2 picks testing me).

Final score was 36-20 when he quit right after I walked in a pick for a touchdown.

He was also getting a great bump out of Cover 3, which is weird to say the least. Nonetheless, it was the first game I went over 400 yards of offense, and also the first that I threw for over 300 yards. It's good to know that we can stop scramblers this year without blitzing 500 guys.

Let the ranting begin!

*Note: I'll definitely use this thread more than anyone since 90% of my games are against random players.